Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.} Empty
PostSubject: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.} EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:41 pm

~ Tyr would lay on the ground unmoving. She was unconscious. She and her sister and recently been attacked by rogues. They were just kittypets! Will Tyr die, or will Tyr be found? ~

( Tyr is currently lying underneath her dead sister's corpse. )

Last edited by Sunkiller on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wkiQu6a5I
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.} EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:27 pm

OOC: I thought I'd jump in- is it alright if I have my cat take Tyr back to Thunderclan for healing?
IC:
Leafstorm padded through Thunderclan territory, his short tail twitching. Every so often, his sharp green eyes would catch a flicker of movement and the senior warrior would drop into a hunting crouch, his tufted ears swiveling in search of prey. The tall Thunderclan tom was hunting- although he hadn't caught anything yet. However, he hadn't been hunting long when an unexpected scent reached his nose. Blood. Leafstorm hissed softly and leaped over a fallen tree, following the scent. His mind raced as he ran. Perhaps Riverclanners had ambushed the afternoon patrol that Leafstorm had been trailing, or maybe one of the younger members of his family had gotten themselves into trouble. Either way, panic made the brown tabby run at top speed, crashing through the bushes.
He skidded to a stop in a small clearing.
"Great Starclan..."
The first thing Leafstorm saw was blood, and lots of it. There must've been a battle here recently, as the grass in the clearing had been flattened down. Leafstorm's whiskers twitched. The scent of rouges was heavy in the air, although he was surprised that they would be on Thunderclan territory. He would need to report this to Blizzardstar when he got back to camp with...
The bodies. Leafstorm stepped closer, fighting back the urge to vomit as he caught sight of a bloodstained cat. It was nearly impossible to tell, but he was almost certain there was another underneath it. This was definitely the work of rouges. No clan cat would murder something so ruthlessly. Disgust and pity evident in his expression, Leafstorm slowly pushed the first body off of the second.
"Starclan..." The tom exclaimed once more. The cat- a kittypet, most definitely- was alive. Without another word, Leafstorm pulled the gravely injured cat onto his back. He'd have to hurry back to camp if he wanted to make it in time, although he was worried that if he moved too much he could hurt the kittypet further. "Are you awake? I'm going to get you out of here." He mewed as he briskly walked away from the clearing. "I need to know your name."

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.} EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:00 am

~ Tyr's eyes opened slowly. She was terrified. Despite this, she could tell the tom carrying her meant no harm. Tyr decided he was worth trusting. When her name was asked, she brought up all her strength. Through a shaky voice, she replied. "Tyr."

Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.} EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:15 pm

( NOTE: The topic is closed for now due to it having a big plot that needs to be approved by staff. Thanks and with any luck, it'll be back up soon!
~ Sunkiller )

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed for now.}
Page 1 of 1