Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 8:07

Tyr awoke from what felt like an eternity long nap. She had a flash back to what had happened a few hours ago, when Her sister had died.

OOC: Start of Flashback.

IC: Tyr and her sister walked through the wild-cat occupied forest. As far as she knew, they weren't hostile. She and her sister came to a clearing. They were about to head back to their house, but all of a sudden, a group of two cats, (perhaps more but she doubted it) came through the trees. In front of the other cat was a large, powerful tan cat. All of a sudden, they began to attack them...

OOC: Flashback continues into second post.

Last edited by Sunkiller on Thu 12 Apr 2018 - 15:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wkiQu6a5I
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 8:23

The larger, tan tom had a stony expression as he barreled into Tyr's sister, Odina, sending her flying to the ground. He stalked towards her, unsheathing his claws as he moved to hold her down. His claws burrowed into her shoulders and blood began to leak out from the puncture wounds. He lashed his tail and looked towards his brother for guidance on how painful should he make this forest cat's death be.

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} Tenor The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} Original The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 8:26

Desolate, feeling quite cruel today as he had missed out on a loner killing due to his own foolery, gave a flick of his tail telling Loaf to make the death as painful as possible. Desolate launched himself onto The smaller loner and tore at her face, even ripping off her ear. When she stopped struggling, Desolate jumped away. The deed was done.

Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 8:38

His lips curved into a small smirk for a brief moment, but it immediately went back to a calm expression. The tom looked down at the helpless cat wriggling underneath his massive paws. He swiped an unsheathed paw across her eyes, blinding her. He remained silent as the cat screamed in anguish, helplessly thrashing as she tried to free herself. Loaf ruthlessly clawed at her underbelly, watching as blood pooled around her and stained his paws a dark crimson. Eventually, the struggling cat went limp, too weak to fight from blood loss.  He stepped away and groomed his fur, watching as the cat's lungs heaved unsteadily. Finally, they went still, death beginning to linger in the air.  He looked towards his brother and tilted his head, looking for approval. It was a messy kill, and probably wasn't his best, but he hoped for points since that cat did die rather painfully.

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} Tenor The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} Original The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 8:43

Desolate smiled and let out a sadistic purr. "Good kill Loaf. It was quite... enjoyable. Let's just hope we can get away before those clan cats find us. This was a good time. It doesn't smell quite... dead enough but it's probably nothing. Let's get going. "
And with that Loaf and Desolate walked off, into the forest.

That was the last thing Tyr remembered. Tyr was too tired to get up and run. She decided she would just... lay here and mourn Odiana.

OOC: Flashback ends.

Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 16:55

Mumblefoot had been out, striving to make a use of the good day, when the stench of blood hit. His body froze immediately. Hadn't they just had enough? Was it the dogs again? Underlining the salty smell was that of strange cats. His paws quickly brushed over tree branches as he raced towards the source. It got stronger and stronger and the pounding of his heart only grew more rapid. Finally, orange-brown eyes settled on a sight almost too awful to take it. Figures below lay in a pool of blood. After a moment, he was able to discern them as cats. How did this happen? Rogues? And so soon after everything we've dealt with... He stopped for a second while the thoughts raced through his mind.

Eventually, and after making sure there was no one nearby, the tailless tom picked his way down the side of the tree he was currently in. As he got closer, the faintest sound of breathing could be heard. They were alive! For a moment, he forgot about the scarlet drops that dotted the forest floor and waded through them to the bodies. The first she-cat had clearly gone still... forever. Mumblefoot nudged her aside along with the memory of Crowstar's body that looked just about the same. His breathing was heavy as he pressed his nose into the coat of the second cat. There was warmth. A sigh of relief broke from his chest. At least not all hope was lost. But, what to do now?

The warrior tried to gently shake her away as he pulled her away from the wreckage. Mumblefoot could hardly look at her after all the damage that was done. Although, he couldn't leave a cat to die. He paused for a second to think. They needed Mintpaw to solve this for sure. Camp was a bit of a way off... and she was certainly bigger than him. Likely unable to walk to. Mumblefoot, anxiety still rising in his little chest, snagged his teeth in her fur and began the long walk back to the Skyclan camp.

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptyMon 9 Apr 2018 - 3:54

Tyr felt that she was being dragged through the forest. She worried that rogues were going to finish the job for half a second, until she realized that not only did this cat not smell like a rogue, but he was being gentle. A question crossed her mind, and she couldn't help but ask. she tried to speak, but for a few minutes just coughed up blood. "W-Who are you?" Tyr Asked.

Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptyTue 10 Apr 2018 - 21:01

Mumblefoot flinched as the coughing started. More blood spattered over his coat. At least she wasn't dead, there was some hope. He continued on, not wanting to slow down or stop because of precious life that was draining from her. Mintpaw would be able to save her. Although, they needed to make it in time for anything to be done.

When she finally spoke, he briefly dropped the rogue in a bit of surprise. It worked to speak, though, "D-don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Mumblefoot and I'm taking you to find help." Quickly, he grasped her scruff again and continued dragging her along. It was a very rough and painfully slow process. But, the pair had to pretty far to go. He worried it was going to be too painful for her. He worried that Rippedstar would not react well, especially now. Yet, it had to be done.

ooc: after you post once more i will start a camp topic!

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 3:42

Tyr suddenly saw the whole picture. This was a clan cat that had taken pity on her and was brining them back to their... Camp? She suddenly remembered Odina and how she loved to climb trees and watch the clan cats from above. I learned so much from my sister. Tyr thought.
Tyr was starting to smell more cats. ALOT more cats, and sighed. At least we're getting close. The pain is killing me...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}   The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tall-Tale of Tyr {Closed}
Page 1 of 1