Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kent's Kitty Asks

Go down 
+4
Drippy
Squirrelnose
Rush
Kent Mansley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:13

Check Out My Original!

I'm revamping the old one. Same rules apply:

1. No yes or no questions.
2. I might not get to you or simply don't answer, it isn't personal.
3.This is purely for fun, some asks will get a written response and some will get an art response, it purely depends on how I feel. If an ask is REALLY good, I might make a written one and then make art for it later.

Babies you can ask:

Living:

Flynn

Pigeon

Wildfire

Newtongue

Birchheart

Dead:

Webtail

Lightningstrike

Falconpaw/cry

Hawkswoop

Pepper

Bat

Morningfog NEW
Code:

[b]Cat being asked:[/b]
[b]Who's asking?:[/b]
[b]Question:[/b]

Kent's Kitty Asks Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Kent's Kitty Asks Latest?cb=20130824163422

Last edited by Kent Mansley on Sat 10 Mar 2018 - 7:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 1:04

Cat being asked: Birchheart
Who's asking?: Nighthawk
Question: How strong is your bond with Swoopnose and is that what love feels like?
(I'm just asking to...you know...umm...for research purposes...I'm not ready for love...please trust me)

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 7:57

Cat being asked: Wildfire
Who's asking?: Shrewheart
Question: Why didn't you admit to killing Rowanpaw? Why let Specklefang take the fall?

Kent's Kitty Asks Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:20

Who's asking?: Sharptooth ;)
Question: "What d'you think of our clan, now that the war is over? Do you ever feel like we've become less connected with our ancestors? All these murders and deaths... do you think Starclan has abandoned us?"

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:30

Cat being asked: Flynn
Who's asking?: Dawnpetal
Question: ...Did you know my mother Buttercup... Buttercup the Clever I think her title was? I think she had mentioned something about her caring for a kit a long time ago before she came to find me. Do you have any relation to her?

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:41

Who's asking?: Leopardclaw
Question: "Do you hold the fact that I had to remove your tail against me?  I am truly sorry that it had to come to such drastic measures, but in the moment there really wasn't much of a choice..."

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 19:49

Cat being asked: Newttongue
Who's asking?: Thistlepaw
Question: ”Do you feel as if I asked too much of you? I know that you wished to know my true feelings, but doesn’t it seem like too much of a burden for you to bear?”

Kent's Kitty Asks Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:22

Cat being asked:Birchheart
Who's asking?:Sparkkit
Question: "Where is your tail?"

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Kent's Kitty Asks Sig10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:52

Rush wrote:
Who's asking?: Nighthawk
Question: How strong is your bond with Swoopnose and is that what love feels like?
(I'm just asking to...you know...umm...for research purposes...I'm not ready for love...please trust me)

"Our bond has only grown stronger and I hope that's enough to keep him from being torn away. We genuinely cared for each other since before we were mates. It didn't take a new status to change the fact. I think that is what love feels like."

Cat being asked: Wildfire
Who's asking?: Shrewheart
Question: Why didn't you admit to killing Rowanpaw? Why let Specklefang take the fall?

"I... I couldn't do it. I was afraid. I was afraid of dying or losing everything. I thought that mother would be caught as well and killed... Mother said she would handle it, I don't know what exactly she had planned. It was scary and I was young. I was still mortified from seeing that tom's neck twisted like that! How? How could you expect me to look death straight in the face and risk it all?! I would not have left camp that day or fought at all. Anything to fix this. But, the past has happened and I can't change any of it. I can only try to prevent anything else from happening."

Who's asking?: Sharptooth ;)
Question: "What d'you think of our clan, now that the war is over? Do you ever feel like we've become less connected with our ancestors? All these murders and deaths... do you think Starclan has abandoned us?"

"The war is over? It still feels like I'm being torn open everytime I see where Specklefang's form would be in the warrior's den or I step on the patch of ground she died on. I don't think our ancestors have any true power. Not after this. Not when Blizzardstar was given nine lives to ensure the other clans didn't abuse us. I thought StarClan knew things we didn't. Were they ever truly there for us in the first place?"

Cat being asked: Flynn
Who's asking?: Dawnpetal
Question: ...Did you know my mother Buttercup... Buttercup the Clever I think her title was? I think she had mentioned something about her caring for a kit a long time ago before she came to find me. Do you have any relation to her?

"I do! I miss her greatly. She told me about her kits, I suppose we were on the different sides of the same dilemma. I... I wish I had agreed to call her mother before she left. I waited too long."

this one was a lil' sparse bc I don't want to be too repetitive when they canonly have this chat. ;)]

Who's asking?: Leopardclaw
Question: "Do you hold the fact that I had to remove your tail against me? I am truly sorry that it had to come to such drastic measures, but in the moment there really wasn't much of a choice..."

"I would never. Nor do I hold it against Spotpaw for sending me into the rocks to begin with. You saved my life that day and my tail would have dragged on the ground uselessly if it had been saved regardless. I just have to adjust to life without it. There isn't time to fret over a lost tail when I could lose cats at a moment's notice."

Cat being asked: Newttongue
Who's asking?: Thistlepaw
Question: ”Do you feel as if I asked too much of you? I know that you wished to know my true feelings, but doesn’t it seem like too much of a burden for you to bear?”

"It feels hard but, I know that this needs to be done. I don't know how much I can control when it comes to preventing more martyrs and early deaths and sometimes I just want to be crushed by a tree as a mercy from it but, you gave me a purpose I can be proud of. I only ask for you to be there with me and at least hint at the right paths if you see them. I know you can't do everything or see everything."

Cat being asked:Birchheart
Who's asking?:Sparkkit
Question: "Where is your tail?"

"I lost it in battle dear, but, you aren't quite ready to hear about that just yet."

Kent's Kitty Asks Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Kent's Kitty Asks Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kent's Kitty Asks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kent's Kitty Asks   Kent's Kitty Asks Empty

Back to top Go down

Kent's Kitty Asks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: