Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Mar 2018 - 4:58

(OOC: Ik. i just forgot lol. i gtg take a three hour test bye!)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 12:20

Shade stalked the small animal as it moved along, eating the grass. She turned back to face her mentor, the focused on the rabbit once more. Am I gonna get it? She wondered. She check the sun direction to see if her shadow was in the way, like her mentor had, and pounced, leaping on the light brown creature. She bent down and took a swift bite to the neck, officially killing it. her first kill.

(OOC: Woops, Double post!)

Last edited by pepperfrost on Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 12:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 12:20

The member 'pepperfrost' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 12:31

Nectarleap watched as Shadepaw followed a rabbit, immediately noticing two things. First of all, it was a young one, a most likely easier catch. He also spotted a burrow fairly close, but it was uphill. If the catch was executed correctly it wouldn't get the chance to run that far, but he would have taken extra precautions. Nevertheless, he stayed silent, wondering what she would do. Her pounce was basically perfect, considering it was her first catch. The kill was clean and quick, and he was pretty impressed that she had even caught it on her first try. Padding closer to her, the light in his eyes showed how proud he was.
"Great job! Just remember to thank StarClan. After you bury it, we can either keep hunting or learn something new. Your pick."

You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 15:32

Shadepaw smiled at Nectarleaps praise. She thanked Starclan for the life that the rabbit gives. She then quickly buried the Rabbit and answered his question, "A little more hunting wouldn't hurt. And then we could do some battle training!" She wanted to get hunting again, so she sniffed the breeze to see what she could find.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 17:38

OOC: Do you know the battle system?

"Okay then. We can each catch one more thing and then we'll move on," Nectarleap confirmed with a nod of his head. Shadepaw's enthusiasm for learning was a good sign, not that he had really expected her to act differently. Smiling encouragingly, he turned his nose to the air, quickly catching the scent of a hare. This was great, seeing as hares were a bit larger than rabbits. Maybe it could even feed a whole litter of kits. He easily followed the scent, finding the hare fairly quickly. Crouching down into the grass, he slowly stalked towards it, silent and nearly invisible. His amber eyes focused on the small creature, preparing for his pounce. Already having checked the sun, wind, and land, it seemed like he had a pretty good chance of succeeding in his catch. Unfortunately, his pounce was sloppy. Before he even got in the air, his leg brushed against a bush, alerting the hare of his presence. Though he did attempt to chase it, it had a head start and was smaller. Virtually he had no chance. Cursing silently, he wondered if his apprentice was having better luck.

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 17:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 17:38

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 17:44

Shadepaw watched as her father stalked a hare. She sat silently, waiting for him to catch it. She saw that he checked the sun, wind, and land. Though he checked well she saw him brush his leg against his leg and that alerted the hare, causing it to run away.

(OOC: I mostly do, but i still have a few questions.)

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 17:27

After his failed attempt at hunting, Nectarleap padded back over towards Shadepaw. Now it was time to move on to the next thing. Flicking his tail in a gesture for her to follow him, he padded over to a shallow valley. "Ready to do some battle training?"

OOC: Short and late, my bad.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 17:33

"Yeah!" said Shadepaw, following Nectarleap. she couldn't wait to start.

(OOC: short. but ik the battle system better so it won't be so hard)

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 12:32

"Great. This will be fun with that attitude," Nectarleap complimented as he lead Shadepaw the small distance. In the small valley there were quite a few gorse bushes. They were all frozen and dead form the weather, but had once been full of flowers. Leaves and brown buds still clung to it, making it ideal for practicing on. Now it was time to do some teaching. Simple moves always came first, and the most basic of all attacks was a simple swipe at an opponent with unsheathed claws. "First thing we're gonna do is a simple paw strike. Unsheathe your claws and rake them across your opponent. I'll demonstrate on this bush, and then you'll go." After speaking, he turned to the dull brown bush, unsheathing one of his sets of claws and bringing up his leg. With an exaggerated arc, he swiped his paw down, sending dead leaves flying as he broke through them.

Nectarleap used Front Paw Strike on Bush, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Nectarleap:
100/100
270/280

Bush:
46/60 (I'm giving it 60 for simplicity)
0/0

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 13:31

Shadepaw watched as nectarleap swatted at the bush, making buds fly. When it was her turn she stepped forward and lept over the bush, swatting as she went. She landed on the other side, looking at Nectarleap.

Shadepaw used Front Paw Strike on bush, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Shadepaw

20/20
70/80

Bush
40/60
0/0

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 14:39

"Great job! Quick thinking on the jump there," Nectarleap responded, pleasantly surprised at Shadepaw's improvisation. Her skills with her front claws were actually a bit better than most apprentice's that he had trained. Smiling at her success, he realized that it was time to move on to the next most basic move in fighting. Striking with your back claws. Picking out a new bush, the mentor began to explain. "Now that you've learned how to use your front claws, it's time for back claws. You slide onto your back and claw at your opponent's stomach. Once again, I'll demonstrate and you'll follow." Like he said, the warrior dove for the bush, rolling over and pummeling it repeatedly with his hind legs, claw unsheathed. Again, dead flowers and leaves went flying, this time in even bigger quantities.

Nectarleap used Belly Rake on Bush, dealing 15 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Nectarleap:
100/100
260/280

Bush:
25/60
0/0

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 15:09

Shadepaw looked at her mentor, and then at the bush.'Can i really do it?' She thought. Well, she was going to give it a try anyways. She slid on her back to the underside of the bush and started clawing it. she scrambled out and looked at Nectarleap, "Did I do it right?" She asked, looking around at all of the flower buds.

Shadepaw used Belly rake on bush, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina

Shadepaw

20/20
60/80

Bush
18/60
0/0

(OOC: I realize that Shadepaw has been perfect so far, and she needs flaws. If she was perfect at everything that would also make her a super cat. So her next battle training attack she will need to practice)

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 17:07

"Great job, you did it almost perfectly. Now, if the bush was a real opponent, it would be fighting back. I'll show you a move that won't only be an effective attack, but a good defense as well. Watch this," Nectarleap instructed, his pride at Shadepaw's success only dampened because he had been expecting it. Now he faced the bush, preparing for his attack. This one was a bit harder, but he trusted that his apprentice could do it, even if not on her first try. With a leap, Nectarleap landed on top of the dead gorse bush, wincing slightly at the prick of dead leaves. His claws scraped repeatedly over the leaves and buds, easily sending bits of them flying.

Nectarleap used Leap-and-Hold on Bush, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Nectarleap:
100/100
250/280

Bush:
4/60
0/0

OOC: I'm not rolling dice here because bushes can't fight. Also, when its HP gets to zero, just say the bush breaks apart and Nectar will find a new one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)   You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Gonna be the Greatest (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: