Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Birds(CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Fish
Swiftey
Drippy
Jay Bird
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Little Birds(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 5:39 pm

The deputy had been dedicating a lot of time on his kits. The medicine she-cat took care of them the night they were born and Tinytip agreed to help to feed some of them during while they still needed milk. However, they had grown quickly and now the ten small kits were big enough to eat fresh-kill and walk on their own. He knew that they should leave the den and explore the camp soon but... since Cinderpaw's death, Jaystream had slowly become an over-protective father. He couldn't stand the idea of losing any of his kits and that's why he kept them in the medicine cat den, where he was sure they would be safe and sound.

"Good morning! I brought you the breakfast." He mewed dropping a large hare he found in the former Windclan's lands that was big enough to feed all of them. He also brought with him a bird and gave it to his golden-furred friend.

---------------

OOC: Okay guys. This litter is hella large and that means that there are gonna be a lot of rpers. To keep the order and avoid chaos, pls wait to every rper to post with their Jay's kit and then I'll set up the posting order the next time I post with Jaystream.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Little Birds(CLOSED) Signat14

Last edited by Jay! Jay! on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 6:36 pm

Stormkit scrambled to his paws, his bright yellow eyes wide and mischievous as his father entered the den. "Father, father!" He squeaked, pushing his other siblings aside in his haste to be the first to reach his father, paying no mind to the hare. "You'll never guess what I did today!" The dark tom's tabby fur was very messy on one side. That, combined with his large paws, ears, and his long tail made him look quite ridiculous as he tripped excitedly towards Jaystream. However, whether it was lucky or not, young Stormkit remained blissfully unaware of what his appearance looked like, and he still sauntered around with an air of self-importance. The clumsy tom-kit skidded to a stop, bouncing off of Jaystream's paws comically and landing hard. His unlucky landing did nothing to deter him, though, and he continued to squeak at the top of his lings. "I left the medicine cat den." He straightened up and let that sink in for a moment, puffing out his small cream chest and staring up at his father adoringly. When he failed to get much of a reaction, his adoring attention became rather confused. Seeking to reassure his father, he spoke again. "Did you hear me? I said I was the first one out. Not Cinderkit, or Littlekit, or anybody else ...Aren't you proud of me, father?"

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 pm

Sagekit peeked out of the den, but the mere size of it sent chills down her spine. As she stepped one paw forward, about to leave the den, Stormkit jolted past her and nearly knocked her over. Sagekit wanted to cry out, but she recognized the voice and looks as their father: jaystream. She couldn't be a crybaby around him! Sighing briefly, she followed her older sibling. Padding quickly, she caught up to stormkit shortly and listened to him talk to their father. After stormkit began bragging about himself, sagekit wanted to share her achievements as well. "o-oh yea! I did something too.." her voice trailed off as the attention was mostly on stormkit, but still, she continued. "I figured out what that white stuff is in the medicine cat den. I didn't know about it until they said it a bunch of times! The white stuff is Cobworms!" she smiled proudly, not knowing that she had messed it up. She glanced at the food in front of her that he had brought, and thought it was cool that her own father had caught that. But, she waited until the others came out of the den to eat, she didn't want to be greedy.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:06 pm

The small grey tabby calico she-cat's ears perked at Jaystream's call. She stood up and left her mother... Goldeneye's side. Even if the deputy kept repeating that the golden she-cat wasn't their mother, Hailkit seemed her as the closest thing she had from a mother. She knew that her mother was gone and joined Starclan too soon... most of the other kits had queens that took after them all the time but she wasn't jealous. It was just different and she learned that from a young age.

The strangely mature kit walked behind Sagekit and looked at the hare. Her stomach grumbled by her hunger and she decided to be the first one to take one bite. Ignoring Stormkit usual selfishness, she took a piece of meat an put her in her small mouth before she turned her yellow-green eyes to both toms, clearly annoyed by her brother's words. "Why did you leave the den without me, bro? I hate this place! Why can we leave this dark place and see the camp like the other kits, dad? It's so unfair!" She mewed pissed off. "I wanna be free and practice my hunting outside! Here there are only boring herbs and you and mo- I mean, Goldeneye keeps us inside like we're not strong enough to live. How can I be an apprentice if I don't know my own camp."

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:36 pm

"You only took like.. Two steps outside," scoffed another voice to Stormkit. Through the bundle of gathered kits, Pikekit squeezed through to get a better whiff of the fresh-kill that had been presented to them. Already, the aroma of the meat -rabbit meat, which was both a commodity and delicacy in RiverClan - began to make his stomach gurgle impatiently for a bite. It was a welcome change to the sharp tang of the medicine den - a place Pikekit was itching relentlessly to be free of. Cloudstone and Goldeneye were nice, and all, but he wanted to see the world.. And not wake up stinking of herbs every morning.

The dusky tom's attention flickered up to his father, ears pricking with sudden curiosity. "Are rabbits hard to catch?"

Little Birds(CLOSED) 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 6:31 am

Cinderkit scoffed at his brother too. "Incorrect! I left the den last night while everyone else was sleeping! I'm going to be such a good hunter," He boasted. "Nobody heard me! It was dark and scary, but I was brave!"

OOC: dangit now he's becoming Stormkit

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:39 am

Orchidkit rolled her pretty blue-green eyes and walked up to the hare and took a bite. Once she swallowed the piece she turned to her brother Pikekit. "I'm sure they are since I think they are not common in Riverclan." She was a different cat entirely when she first awoke in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am

Littlekit stirred awake when the petit she kit heard her father and then her sibling pulling herself to her silvery paws she crept forward her ears pricked forward a bit when she she seen her father and a small smile came to her maw"hi"She mewed to her father before she crept her way to the rabbit to take a bit ignoring her siblings banter.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 pm

OOC: This is taking a while and for to keep the post alive, we will post in the next order: Me, Drippy, Swiftey, Pikekit, Jade, Dakota, and Fracturedsnow/Talltail. The rest of the rpers invited to this topic (Rush, Pika, Lostsoul, Grey) are free to join us whenever you want but please, respect the order I'll set in every one of my next posts. We don't want chaos.

-------------------

Jaystream looked at his energetic kits coming to him and he smiled, happy to see how fast and healthy they were growing. With a purr, he lowered his head to keep a better visual contact with his second-born, Stormkit, once he crashed into his paws because of running too fast. The small tom-kit was surely pretty excited. "Oh, yes? What did you do?" He asked fatherly to him. However, his response left him without words. The tom's tail flicked suddenly and his green eyes widened, clearly stunned by his son's words. He barely heard Hailkit's complains and when he was recovering from his surprise, Cinderkit stepped in claiming the same thing: both toms left the camp without supervision. Frowning, the deputy looked at them concerned, worried and slightly angry. "You did what?! I told you to stay here all the time with Goldeneye and Tinytip! You can't leave the den again!" He scolded him before approaching both kits, worried. Moving them around with his muzzle, the protective father checked any lesion or wound in them. "Are you hurt? Did you fell or something? For Starclan's sake!"

On the other side, Hailkit watched how her father checked her two brothers like they were about to die. Cleaning her muzzle with her tongue, she stood up and leapt into the tom's tail, catching his attention. "Dad! We're not newborns anymore! We're strong and we're bored here! Please... can we just go outside?"

His green eyes looked at the small she-kit and he picked her up by the scruff and left her right by Stormkit and Cinderkit's sides. "Listen to what I say. I'm your father and I'm trying to do my best for you. I don't want any of you to get hurt because of me not being careful taking care of all of you while we're outside. Understand that you're still too young for that... Why don't you try to be like your sister, Sagekit? You can still have fun here, right?" He mewed before turning his face toward the grey tabby she-kit with blue eyes.

He changed her focus to her and smiled, funny. "That's sounds like a good discovery, Sagekit. But that white and cold stuff is actually called snow and it fells from the sky every leaf-bare." He mewed as he settled down next to the fresh-kill glancing at Sagekit, Orchidkit, Pikekit and Littlekit, who were eating the hare. "And you're right, Orchdkit. Hares are a little harder to catch but not impossible if you're able to surprise before they have the chance to run. One day, you can catch rabbits too. Once you're all apprentices, you'll be able to track a prey, hide from it and hunt it by your own. Doesn't that sounds exciting?" He mewed with a smile. It was weird to suddenly be the father of such a large family. He felt more tired than usual and of course, some of his kits reminded him Cinderpaw. However... their starry eyes brought him warmth and happiness. A happiness he had never experienced until now.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Stormkit gave Hailkit a large grin. Although his siblings were annoying, one or two of them were all right. "I'll make sure to take you with me next time..." As Pikekit spoke, his purr faltered. He was probably just jealous, anyways. Besides, Cinderkit was watching, so Stormkit quickly hitched his proud grin back on his face, where it belonged. "Lair! I was playing warrior and standing guard so I'd know how to do it when I become an apprentice, and I'm sure I saw you sleeping. And besides, I left the medicine cat den two days ago, so there." The dark tom gave his brother a quick, joking pat on the head. The first thing he said was a lie, of course, but Cinderkit didn't know that.
The dark tabby turned his attention back to his father, expectantly awaiting praise. He quickly became confused, however, when Jaystream did the exact opposite of what he expected. "What...?" He mewed weakly, looking crestfallen. "I thought you'd be proud of me, Da." He turned, ready to exchange confused looks with Cinderkit and Hailkit. Surely it must be time for him to go outside. Every other kit could already explore the camp, after all. "We're safe in camp, right? Why can't we stay in the Nurser-" Stormkit sighed as Jaystream turned away, his sunny yellow eyes roving through the crowd to land on the hare. With a grunt he pushed his way through the gathering of kits, offering Pikekit a grin and Orchidkit a smile as he walked. Reaching the hare, he quickly took one or two bites before turning and half-crawling towards one of the walls. "Where's grandmother? She'll let us outside for sure." He mewed to one of his siblings, looking disgruntled and distinctly ruffled after fighting his way through the crowd.

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 7:38 am

OOC: Short and late cause tests and homework are piling up real fast XD

IC: Robinkit ran up to Littlekit, Pikekit, and Orchidkit in front of the hare and took a bite. He was eager to try the prey. He licked his lips when he was done and looked up at his father. "If you're so worried for us going outside, why don't you take us out altogether? We'll have to go out eventually once we become apprentices. Why not give us a little tour of the camp? You can still watch us and other warriors won't hurt us either. None of us are that dumb to try anything stupid." Robinkit said while stretching his limbs.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:16 pm

"Too loud." Peatkit moaned from where he was curled around a rather large feather. His short, stubby tail barely reached his nose, but he valiantly curled tighter anyway, as if he could block out the noise with his tail and two paws over his ears. He loved his family dearly, except when the sun had risen not too long ago and he desperately wanted to catch some more snoozes before awakening. "We'll get to go out when we're apprentices, let me sleeeeeeep..."

The little gray tabby yawned widely at his last word before going back into his snail like curled form. He looked like a grey fuzzball, matching his fluffy nest perfectly.

-

"That's a lot of assumptions to make, Stormkit. You disobeyed your father, snuck out when it was dangerous, if anything, I should hold back your ceremony for a moon." A voice cut through the chatter of kits, naturally commanding their attention as it approached closer. It belonged to Ivystar, who brushed past the well-sheltered entrance of the medicine cat den to enter to where the kits were all huddled with their father, her son. Though her words held an edge of scolding, her eyes twinkling with amusement, making it rather obvious to those that knew her that she was saying it all in jest. Though continued foolish escapades would be punished appropriately, even if they were her precious grankits.

When Cinderpaw had passed from the world, Ivystar had been afraid of what it would do to her son. There was a part of her that feared that one day she would awaken to news that Jaystream had taken a plunge off the gorge, or was found dead by the Thunderpath. But these kits had brought life into her son again. Of course she loved these kits for being her kin, but there was another layer of affection from the simple fact they'd saved her youngest from the darkness of grief.

"The camp might not have enemy warriors and dangerous beats, but it is Leafbare. The greatest killer of kits in this season is greencough and the chill. It is for your safety that we keep you here, little ones." Her tone was motherly as she reinforced what Jaystream said, but she made it clear that she would tolerate no arguments against her ruling.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Pikekit snorted at Cinderkit and Stormkit, ducking down to take a generous helping of the rabbit. It was.. More tense than fish meat. Fish meat was loose, and fatty, and chilly from the surrounding water the animal spent its time living within. Rabbit meat was warm, and tough, and.. Better, somehow. No way Pikekit would ever think to live with their stinking enemies on the moor, but he had to admit that they did have tastier prey. Somewhat.

After only two mouthfuls, the little tom could feel his belly weighing him down already. "I'm stuffed," he muttered mostly to himself, sitting back on his haunches. Suddenly, though, his ears pricked at the sound of his grandmother's voice, drawing his attention to the den's entrance. Not yet old enough to quite understand the nuance of speech, he took Ivystar's threat very seriously. Also not being old enough to understand modesty, he stole the chance to be self-righteous at his siblings for breaking the rules. "Yeah, sneaking out is dangerous." The tabby puffed his tiny chest out the slightest bit.

Little Birds(CLOSED) 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Cinderkit sighed. "Okay, you caught me. I didn't actually sneak away. Stormkit was the first to disobey Jaystream." He then stepped forward to take his own small share of the leg. "You never get the deliciousness of the legs versus the white meat in fish." He mused.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Goldeneye was sleeping on the job as one would put it, though she was holding herself up like she was watching the kittens. It took Ivystar to enter the den and reprimand the kits to wake her and notice the black-bird that rested at her paws, giving Jaystream a grateful smile she tucked in, though it did not do much to fill her. Goldeneye felt no need to scold the kittens, seeing as it was already handled and they were not hers in the first place. "I believe that they're strong enough to spend a little time outside, they won't catch it as long as they're warmed up just fine after." Goldeneye meowed, occupying herself with collecting all the feathers that scattered themselves from her bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Birds(CLOSED)   Little Birds(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Birds(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: