Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lambheart and Wolfspirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

Lambheart and Wolfspirit Empty
PostSubject: Lambheart and Wolfspirit   Lambheart and Wolfspirit EmptySun 04 Mar 2018, 11:40 pm

Cat #1
   Name: Lambheart
   Clan: Shadowclan
   Cat Creation: Lambkit of Shadowclan

Cat #2
   Name: Wolfspirit
   Clan: Skyclan
   Cat Creation: Wolfkit of Skyclan

Why have you chosen to have these cats have a forbidden romance?: Oh boy, this will take a minute. Apologies ahead of time for the length of this.

To begin, myself and Wolfos will be playing Lamb and Wolf. Lamb, the confident, vibrant child trying her best to not give in to an illness that is slowly destroying her. Wolf, the insightful, more laid back child who just wants to live out his life in peace. These two will be born into their respective clans, both orphaned, both driven, both dealing with their own issues. They will meet at their first gathering (as they are roughly the same age.) and become rather awkward friends at first. Wolf calls Lamb on the fact she's clearly hiding something, and Lamb, not used to someone seeing through her like glass, tries her best to hold her front.

The next time they meet will be some time later, on a border patrol. By now, they've had time to consider their first impressions and have gained a steady interest in the other. This chance meeting (likely with other cats involved) will be short and tense, though between these two there's a different kind of tensity building. They meet not long after on the border, sharing a few quick words and deciding a meeting place outside of the clans. Agreeing upon the first location they met at, the two cats journey to fourtrees the next night to talk. They take their time learning about and becoming comfortable with the other. Before long, it's sunrise and they have to say goodbye. Not before arranging another time to meet, however.

The two cats meet repeatedly over the next moon or so, being very careful as to not raise the suspicions of their fellow clanmates, and before long they've become warriors. However, with warriorhood comes a choice that they have to make. After all, they know that things can't keep progressing this way.

Stay true to their clans and clanmates?

Or turn their backs on everything they know to be together.

They choose the latter, abandoning their clans to live their lives as loners. It goes well for a time. Only having to watch out for each other proves to be not as difficult a task as they had imagined, and before long Lamb is expecting. Suddenly, to the duo's dismay, Lamb's health takes a turn for the worse, and they fear that she and the kits will die. Wolf tries his best to keep his mate alive and in good spirits, going miles out just to bring back her favorite food, bringing her flowers and anyhing he can find that sparkles just to make her happy. It works for a while. Lamb manages to make it to kitting, but the stress on her body is too much. Soon after giving birth to a handsome son (Named Hollow) and beautiful daughter (Named Kindred), Lambheart's body finally gives in after years of fighting. Wolfspirit is left behind, heartbroken and alone with two starving kits to take care of. Having no place else to go, and afraid of returning to Skyclan for fear of his children dying en route, Wolfspirit turns to Dawnclan for shelter.

The duo's kits go on to live in Dawnclan for many moons before Wolfspirit passes (cause of death yet to be determined by Wolfos). Kindred and Hollow, having been raised on stories of their parents' past, are dazzled by the stories of the clans and soon afterwards leave Dawnclan. The home of those brave warriors their father had told them about and before long stumble across Skyclan's border. They venture forth, excitedly trespassing into clan territory. It isn't long before they're caught by a Skyclan patrol. (Either lead by Rippedstar or a warrior that in the past knew Wolfspirit, in which case they'll be brought back to camp to meet Rippedstar.) They share their story with the clan and beg to join the clan cats, insisting they'll be the most loyal warriors the clan will ever know. They're taken in to Skyclan then, keeping their loner names and becoming apprentices on the path to warriorhood.

I've gained the blessing of Ripped as by this point in time she'll be Skyclan's leader. The only person I have yet to have a chance to check with is the Leader of Dawnclan. I'm hoping to get this approved before I go around PMing people though. ^-^ I've had this idea in the works for a while now with Wolfos, and I've been trying my best to make it seem reasonable. (Edit: Kent has approved Dawnclan's part in this!)

Do you understand that StarClan potentially may reveal the romance to Medicine cats?: Eventually it will come to light via the kits, but yes I am wholeheartedly okay with and understand this.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Lambheart and Wolfspirit QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Last edited by Kari on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

Lambheart and Wolfspirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lambheart and Wolfspirit   Lambheart and Wolfspirit EmptySun 04 Mar 2018, 11:44 pm

Approff

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down

Lambheart and Wolfspirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Forbidden Romance Sign Ups-
Jump to: