Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lovey-Dovey Sappy topic with Heronflight and Wrenpaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

Lovey-Dovey Sappy topic with Heronflight and Wrenpaw Empty
PostSubject: Lovey-Dovey Sappy topic with Heronflight and Wrenpaw   Lovey-Dovey Sappy topic with Heronflight and Wrenpaw EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:12 pm

Wrenpaw padded over to Heronflight, her brown paws shaking.  "Heronflight?" she asked.  "Would you like to go on a walk with me?  Just the two of us?" Her green eyes looked around nervously, waiting for an answer.

Heronflight did not expect to see Wrenpaw there.  The gray tabby nodded.  "That would be great," he replied.

When Heronflight and Wrenpaw left RiverClan camp, Heronflight asked her a question.  "Wrenpaw, you wouldn't leave camp without telling Ivystar or Jaystream first.  Why did you do it?"

"I wanted alone time.  With you."

"Why would you want alone time with me?"

"Because..." Wrenpaw trailed off.  There was no denying it.  No more excuses.  She had to be brave.  "Because I love you, Heronflight, and I can't live without you.  You are an amazing cat, and I think that you are the bravest cat that I have known.  I was scared.  Scared my entire life.  Scared to break the rules.  I always followed the code because if I didn't, I thought I would get exiled.  When I got criticized on being a cleanpaw, they were right.  I was a cleanpaw my whole life."  Wrenpaw continued, her voice breaking. "When I'm with you, my worries wash away.  I feel relaxed.  Again, I was scared - this time to confess my feelings. I have decided to confess my eternal love for you, whether you share it or not."

"I love you, too, Wrenpaw. I love you too."

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Lovey-Dovey Sappy topic with Heronflight and Wrenpaw Image10
Back to top Go down

Lovey-Dovey Sappy topic with Heronflight and Wrenpaw
Page 1 of 1