Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Petal needs some hearts to break

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Petal needs some hearts to break Empty
PostSubject: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 17:26

Okay, so here's the thing. My girl Petalkit is a future heartbreaker, and she needs some hearts to break... specifically, from other clans. She's a Riverclanner, so anything other than that works for me... or maybe even a Riverclan cat, if they have a secret she can use against them. Basically, she uses her beauty to woo other cats (both toms and she-cats) into trusting her (through romances), and then she learns their secrets and destroys them with them. So if you want to add some heartbreak to your story, she's the gal. All applicants are considered, and multiple will be taken! (aka please apply  Mouth Shut )

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 17:55

Shadekit of RiverClan! XD

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 17:56

Shut up Yoshachu Shadekit is her main hubby already and u know it lol

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 18:08

wow

uhm Flickerpaw of Thunderclan??? Will be spending her life in Riverclan as a murder punishment.
Spotpaw of Riverclan. Flirty boi who's TRYING to recover from depression, but you know Titanium wants to kill his brother and Yoshachu wants to kill his friend so I don't know what I can do for him
Blossompaw of Skyclan, very naive and sweet and innocent and loving and I love her and she will not be harmed EVER
Wolfpaw of Windclan, he about to be driven out and become a rogue who hates Windclan.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 18:10

NOOO! Spotpaw no! He is Petal's brother! XD

Btw, if I had a cat of her age, I would totally sign him/her up fo this!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Petal needs some hearts to break Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 18:15

what do I care
I had to put him out there
I can't help him now you know that, however hard we try, Brightpaw's death will shatter EVERYTHING he's tried to fix and he'll be back in square one; This Swirling Storm Inside, but with more mourning.

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 9:10

Idk if I want Wolfpaw's wrath on Petal when he realizes she was using him, that boy is crazy XD
I think that Flickerpaw would be the perfect candidate! Just wanted to make sure that we're clear that Petal doesn't actually love her, she would just be trying to use Flicker to learn Thunderclan's secrets. That's okay, right?

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 9:54

yeah, but she'll live in Riverclan full-time if all goes according to plan.

Wolfpaw will just
He's too busy hating Windclan

Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 9:56

I mean technically Petal is Shade’s aunt. Through Reedclaw, if you want to look at it that way.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 10:05

@Whiteheart technically Reedclaw isn't Shade's real father, right? So I think it should be fine owo

@Jade Wings Okay then. But maybe Petal can learn secrets about Thundercland that Flicker already knows. And if it means no retaliation from Wolfpaw, maybe Petal can use him too. Regular

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 12:09

He'll get angry, but actually, I think he could get impressed and want to use her right back; you know, to get back at Windclan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs some hearts to break   Petal needs some hearts to break Empty

Back to top Go down

Petal needs some hearts to break
Page 1 of 1