Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 22:01

The calls of her name that greeted her made her wonder if newly named warriors felt anything like this. She supposed it must be similar, but not at all the same. But before her thoughts could wander off-track, one of the cats stepped forward.

"Sageleaf!" Featherlight exclaimed, happiness the only emotion on her face. "I... Thank you." There were a lot of things she wanted to say, but those two words would have to convey all of them.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 5:42

"It is my pleasure to be able to watch over such a talented young medicine cat. You make me proud, you make your clan proud..." Sageleaf meowed softly. She had nodded at Featherlight's words, or lack thereof, being fully aware of what they meant. The grey and white she-cat had once wished that she would receive the same praise, but upon becoming a warrior. However, that was not the destiny laid out for her. Featherlight would be the one to fulfill her true purpose in a way her former mentor never had. After a moment, the she-cat spoke up again, "There will be many trails in the future ahead, Featherlight. Just remember to never lose faith in yourself and faith in Starclan." As she finished speaking her head butted gently up against the new medicine cat's cheek in a sign of affection.

Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 20:35

"I'll try," Featherlight promised. "I will always do my best. Being here, right now... It seemed so distant for so long, but here we are. I don't want to disappoint you... All of you, but you especially, Sageleaf. I don't know what happened, what led StarClan to have you take me as your apprentice... But I will always be grateful."

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 18:33

"As will I, Featherpaw. I will always wish our time together was longer, but I will continue to watch over you as you progress. Now and forever." Sageleaf pressed her head to Featherpaw's affectionately and lightly butted their foreheads together. The young she-cat had become like the kit she would never bear herself. Even in her dissatisfaction as a medicine cat, getting to be Featherpaw's mentor, briefly, and now as a spiritual guide had been one of the greatest things she had ever done. She stepped back to look at the new medicine cat and smiled once more.

"You should get back to your clan, Featherlight. They will be eager to see their new medicine cat, and I'm sure will be as thrilled to greet you as I was." The former medicine cat waved her tail as if gesturing her back to Windclan. It would be exciting to see her welcomed as a full medicine cat back into her clan. There was no doubt Sageleaf would be watching.

Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 0:00

Featherlight smiled back, and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she was once more with her nose to the moonstone and that small smile on her face. "Mottleheart?" she called out. "I think we can go home now."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Featherpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Ceremonies-
Jump to: