Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Sort of Scarlet Letter

Go down 
+2
Not
Holly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

A Sort of Scarlet Letter Empty
PostSubject: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 15:35

Plot Summary
So, Emberheart is happy in her relationship with Heatherpetal. This is a problem, 'cause happiness isn't always boring but in huge quantities it is. And I have a solution, if people are interested in this plot. It's pretty small, only really affecting relationships, so it shouldn't interfere with anything already happening.

Emberheart starts hanging out with one of her other Clanmates more often, and slowly finds herself falling in love with him, challenging her sense of morality and loyalty. Eventually, they briefly get together in secret, and Emberheart is wracked with guilt although she loves them both and, after that, begins avoiding the tom in hopes of forgetting about everything that happened, confiding only in one friend she trusts not to say anything. However, she has kits, and as such can't keep it a secret anymore, leading to all that sweet, sweet relationship drama.

At this point, at least a few cats will likely see her as less trustworthy because of everything, and she will be left having to rebuild trust with those she cares about. Heck, maybe some relationships aren't fixable, who knows?

[Sorry if all this is worded poorly, I keep getting interrupted.]

Roles
Tom:
Confidant:
Other:

Form
Code:
Username: [your username on wcc]
Cat Name: [who are you signing up?]
Role Wanted: [what role? a new one i haven't considered?]
Roleplay Sample: [a few sentences/topic link]

Note: Nothing here is first come, first serve! ThunderClan cats only!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 15:41

Username: Jade Wings
Cat Name: Flickerpaw
Role Wanted: Other, a suspicious cat that may try and EXPOSE her?
Roleplay Sample: Flickerpaw tried to help her brother Dappledpaw and herself to camp. The battle had taken its toll on the two apprentices, and they were barely able to stand. Though they did win the battle and were supposed to be triumphant, a more gloomy mood filled the air as they walked in, with the trail of blood they left all through the forest, and the faces of the apprentices that were sad, scared, and, on Flickerpaw, shame. "Maplepaw? Honeyspark? We- We need help." It wasn't the urgent yell it should have been. Flickerpaw had evidently seen or done something at the battle because she came back different. She was no longer the energetic, happy, wild cat she had once been. Now, or at the moment at least, she was quiet and reserved, wondering herself if she could have battled better. Did she have to die? Did I have to be the one to kill her? Why...

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 16:03

Username: Drippy
Cat Name: Sharptooth
Role Wanted: Confidant (She's keeping so many secrets atm she needs someone to vent to, plus she has a thing for rouge/kittypet friendships)
Roleplay Sample: It was dawn; a quiet tension seemed to fill the territories, and despite the singing birds Sharptooth could tell that something big was going to happen. The fluffy brown she-cat kneaded the soft ground with her large paws, her trembling whiskers giving away her anxiety. She sighed and flicked her tail indecisively, looking around for something to distract herself with. With a grunt, she finally turned towards the camp entrance, padding briskly through the bracken tunnel and into the open territory.
Being out of camp felt like a breath of fresh air. Open space, plenty of room to run... on an ordinary day Sharptooth would be wandering about, hunting for shiny knickknacks or pretty leaves. But today wasn't an ordinary day. Although the tabby she-cat was grateful for the peace of Thunderclan's forested territory, she still had a faint tingling sensation in her paws. Something was wrong... She whirled around as something brushed her shoulder, dropping into a battle stance with her lips peeled back to reveal the sharp, dangerous teeth she had been named for.
Her green eyes narrowed as she saw who had disturbed her, and she relaxed. "You could've given me a bit of warning." She rumbled, forcing a smile. "I wasn't expecting that."

Last edited by Drippy on Tue 6 Feb 2018 - 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 17:15

Username: Kent Mansley
Cat Name: Birchheart
Role Wanted: Confidant ( I want her to kinda struggle with her morals, help the couple through ignorant bliss or reveal it as Heatherpetal deserves to know, she's obviously not telling but it'll be her internal struggle)
Roleplay Sample:

Birchpaw nudged his shoulder. "You keeping me company is enough, Swooppaw, I'm going to be fine." she said before looking at Maplepaw. "A RiverClan apprentice hit me into a bunch of rocks. They toppled from the impact and I got caught. He finished me off after I got pinned under them. Leopardclaw bit off the pinned part of my tail. I guess it wouldn't have been usable anyways." she meowed, remembering the sting and now the fuzzy redness rest out of her view on her cheek where the claw marks were still red and the panic that had filled her when Leopardclaw bit off her tail. She lowered her head to lap up the poppy seeds, the pain wasn't welcoming and neither was exhaustion but, she'd rather be more tired than stand the pain. The she-cat fidgeted a bit while Maplepaw worked, it was still painful for sure but, she kept her jaw clamped until the she-cat was done dressing the wound. When she was done, Birchpaw felt it was safe to relax a bit again and squeezed the moss to get the water out. It made her feel a little better. "I'm guessing I'll be in here for a while... Do you think I could maybe help you out, Maplepaw? You're short a cat in here and I'd hate to just watch you work the whole time." she shuffled her paws a bit. She wasn't asking to share the secrets of a medicine cat's training, right? She just wanted to help out a bit.  

A Sort of Scarlet Letter Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

A Sort of Scarlet Letter Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 17:25

Username: Maple
Cat Name: Dustcloud
Role Wanted: Confidant
Roleplay Sample: even though it was never finished

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 17:34

Username: [your username on wcc] Ripped
Cat Name: [who are you signing up?] Eagleshade
Role Wanted: [what role? a new one i haven't considered?] Tom boiii or cat to harass her over this/her kittypet origins/basically just be a headache
Roleplay Sample: [a few sentences/topic link] It was a dark day. Clouds overshadowed the entire forest and only further soured his mood. Per usual, Blizzardstar had recently decided to let another impure monstrosity into their clan. That fact never surprised him, but always frustrated. The sour, young tom stalked out of the apprentice's den with his paws thudding against the hard earth. Any cat within tail-lengths of the camp would have been able to pick up on his attitude. The massive tom stopped by the freshkill pile and tossed a few things aside before he finally settled on a plump rabbit.

With the creature between his teeth, he whipped around to find somewhere to settle down and tear into it. Eaglepaw's eyes settled on an older cat, obvious disdain in the depths as he growled, "What are you looking at?"

If you'd be willing to wait a bit, he is down for a short-term romance (as Adder is his eternal mate) or he could just be a problem on the side if not
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 19:02

oooh yes i also love the idea of her dealing w/ harassment based on her origins in addition to everything

ember voice: i proved myself to this clan before you were born why are you like this

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 6:43

I still wanna do this, honestly, but it all depends on finding someone suitable for the tom role.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: A Sort of Scarlet Letter   A Sort of Scarlet Letter EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 7:23

Username: Titanium
Cat Name: Dappledpaw/heart
Role Wanted: Tom
Roleplay Sample:
siblings vs. forest - super smash bros

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content