Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU A STORY THAT I WROTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU A STORY THAT I WROTE Empty
PostSubject: I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU A STORY THAT I WROTE   I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU A STORY THAT I WROTE EmptyMon 4 Oct 2010 - 21:45

so in like the second grade we had to write some storys and i would like to share mine with you. Please no harsh coments, i made this in the second grade.

CRYSTAL FINDS NEW FRIENDS.

Once upon a time there was a cheetah named Crystal. She was a princess. She lived in a very large and butiful castle in the jungle. One day Crystal was lonely. She left the castle to find some friends.She walked so far she could not find her way back.
A mouse was standing in front of her. His name was Jack. Jack was a friendly mouse. He said "Hi." to Crystal. She was cold and told Jack she was lost.
Jack knew part of the way to the castle. It was almost dark. Jack found his friend Roo. Roo knew the rest of the way to the castle. They took Crystal back to the castle.Before Crystal went into the castle she invited jack and Roo to ive at the castle. So Jack and Roo went to the castle to live.
One day Crystal went on a walk with Jack and Roo to look for some more friends. Some hunters jumped out from some high grass. At the same time out jumped one lion and one tiger. Lion and Tiger beat them up (i mean the hunters). Crystal asked them to be her friends.
Now Crystal decided that she had enough friends and would plan a ball. She set the clothes out for her friends.
Jack would wear a suit. Roo looked like this (it what the book says and roo is a girl). Lion looked majestic like a king. Tiger looked proud in his clothes. And Crystal was the prittyest of all.

i might show some of the pictures later.
Back to top Go down

I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU A STORY THAT I WROTE
Page 1 of 1