Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 21:40

Rippedsky poked his head into the apprentice's den and called out for Blossompaw. They were to travel to the moonstone today. She was ready to speak with the warrior ancestors. He winced slightly as thoughts of her reminded him of her nearly fatal fall from the tree not too long ago. The tom still blamed himself for the events that unfolded not too long ago. However, he tried to push those thoughts away and focus on what was about to happen. She would soon begin life as a warrior. Whichever Starclan cat she spoke to would help to guide her there.

"Eat these." He meowed simply, pushing the bundle towards Blossompaw. His own travel herbs were long gone. There was no need to hold off on throwing them back. It had become a habit to force them down his throat and carry on without so much as a twitch of his whiskers. Rippedsky turned as soon as she was done and asked over his shoulder, "Are you ready? We have to set out as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 5:49

Blossompaw had forced the herbs down. They may have made her want to gag, but she knew that she'd need them. "I'm ready." She said. She was aware that Skyclan had the longest journey to go to the Moonstone- Windclan and Shadowclan were only a single Thunderpath away, and Thunderclan was one territory closer than Skyclan.

OOC: Well what are some of Eagle's qualities? Being a little less careful and dainty might be a good talk-to. Like how I think Fawnsong/paw's moonstone journey was someone telling her to live while she's young (and die while she's young too, but that doesn't matter...)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 11:05

OCC: Eagle is fairly reckless. He got himself killed by taking on 2 warriors of Shadowclan alone and bleeding out later while he was looking for his daughter. He is also headstrong, fearless, a bit ignorant. He has a heart that is all for the clan and is very loyal, despite making the mistake of a cross-clan relationship. He kinda goes all over.

He made his way towards the familiar route to highstones. It was to be the longest journey this apprentice would take in her life. Given their last encounter, he stuck to the ground but kept up a brisk pace in order to keep them on track. There was no point in wasting what was left of the daylight. Despite the ache in his muscles, the walk helped to warm him against the chill in the air.

As they finally made it to the base of the stone, he slowed down. The black and white tom was ready to help Blossompaw with the climb. For such a young cat, the climb was fairly rough. His own trip at that age had been a challenge. Now, he was far more than used to it. When the pair approached the dark mouth, he meowed lowly, "Stay close. The darkness is unlike anything you have ever seen. I will guide you there. Once we get to the moonstone, settled down next to it with your nose against the stone. Starclan will meet with you then."
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 14:36

Blossompaw had a little bit of trouble keeping up with Rippedsky, seeing as she was still somewhat small. The bitter cold was not troubling her due to insanely fluffy fur, which got caught in a lot of branches, thorns, and aaron burrs. The trek up into Highstones made it only colder, and the cold stone made her pads numb. "I understand." She said, getting quite excited.

OOC: definitely a "don't hold back and live in the moment" thing then. She needs some help there.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 19:17

He turned and disappeared into the darkness. The walls closed around him and he pressed forwards, ignoring the strange feeling in his chest. His paws just barely brushed the cold stone as he moved forwards. Shortly, the glowing seemed to enlighten the whole cavern as they walked into it. It was a breathtaking sight every time. Rippedsky nodded for her to approach the stone and he turned to settle down off to the side. It was in Starclan's paws now, his duty was over.

"Welcome to Starclan, Blossompaw." Eagleheart meowed loudly, striding into view as soon as she had awoken. There was no point in jumping around the point. She was here for a message and she would get one. His lightly battle-scarred, tabby pelt shimmered and rippled to show his muscles underneath. Narrowing his amber eyes as he looked her over, face to face for the first time, "My name is Eagleheart, former warrior of Skyclan." His tail flicked behind him as he impatiently waited for an answer. It was an honor to be chosen to inspire the next generation, but every fiber of his being wanted nothing more than to blurt out what he needed to say and have it be done with. Instead, he waited.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 5:37

Blossompaw followed, trying not to look at the creeping darkness around her. The Stone was bright and it took a few moments for her eyes to get used to it, but oh, how it sparkled! She shut her eyes and touched her nose to the stone excitedly. She blinked to see a brown cat. "Eagleheart?
You're a Skyclan cat like me? That's cool. I thought I would get someone from, like, Shadowclan or some other clan I've never even met.
" She wasn't disappointed, though. Just noticing.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 22:05

Eagleheart tipped his head slightly, missing the point in her words. Why would Starclan put her with a random cat? Did the clans not teach their young sense anymore? He shook his head slightly, nodding to her, "Yes, Skyclan born and raised, and Skyclan I died." He liked this one. Despite her strange comment, Eagleheart found himself far more appreciative of this apprentice than some of the others. Maybe she would be smart enough to heed his word too. Lowly, he meowed, "Blossompaw, I have been sent with a bit of advice for you: live in the moment and give your all. I died a reckless death, with the cause of my clan behind me. There was nothing to regret. Do not allow yourself to fall into a place where regret is the potential." It was the wisest Eagleheart had ever found himself sounding. His ear flicked. It was a collective message from Starclan and not his own at least. The muscular warrior allowed a moment for her to speak up before he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 7:02

Blossompaw tilted her head as his words registered in her brain. "So... Are you telling me to stop holding back? Playing it safely keeps me safe, but then my life has no fun? Is that what you're saying?" She was a pretty little cat and had never gone onto another Clan's territory that she knew of. She'd never had any real problems other than the occasional border skirmish.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 22:11

"Sort of... but it is not a life of fun. It is about fulfilling your purpose. And, you cannot do that while holding back." The tabby amended. As soon as he was finished, he nodded. She got the gist of what they wanted to communicate to her. Eagleheart was satisfied, "Go back to your clan now. Show them how great a warrior you can become." He flicked his tail in a farewell, before disappearing into the starry landscaping.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 6:30

Blossompaw tilted her head. "My purpose? I don't even know what that is..." She blinked and she was back by the Moonstone she stood up in confusion. How could she fulfill her purpose if she didn't know what it was?

OOC: yay we're done

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey   Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossompaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1