Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 18:09

"Time to go now, Wildpaw!" Birdflight called to the she-cat. The time of day was noon. She didn't know how fast they were going to travel so she wanted to head out a little earlier. She had a bundle of traveling herbs by her paws and she was currently waiting for the apprentice by the camp entrance. The warrior had eaten her herbs moments before when she had obtained them from Maplepaw. Her father, Leopardclaw, was very busy with a lot of Blizzardstar's duties since she had gotten a bit weary and ill. She was very surprised and honored that her father came to her and asked her to take the apprentices on their moonstone journeys when the time came. She told Wildpaw the day before that she'd be taking her to the Moonstone. The calico warrior began to wait for the apprentice to join her.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 20:01

Wildpaw ran over to Birdflight and grinned. "Will it take long to get there?" she was rather bouncy at the moment. Despite witnessing Rowanpaw's death, she was trying to seem normal. "You know, I fought off an eagle. Or.. was it an owl? I don't know. But, we beat it on the Thunderpath!" She meowed. The apprentice looked down at the bundle of herbs and sniffed them, reeling and sneezing. It threw her a bit off balance and she slipped a little on the slush. "Ack! What are those?"

Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 21:45

Birdflight purred in and returned the grin. "Well, we can make it there by dusk if we go at a good pace. Wait you fought off a predator? Good job! I'm sure you showed it who's boss!" the warrior said. She giggled at Wildpaw's reaction to the herbs. "They're traveling herbs. They'll help with your hunger and to give you energy to make the trip." she explained. "Now eat up. You really need these." she told Wildpaw.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 15:52

She gave the herbs a skeptical look and gulped them down with a shudder. "Eugh, they're so bitter!" She shook our her pelt and looked up at Birdflight. "Let's get going, these taste horrible!'' The russet she-cat mewed, wincing at the taste

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 20:29

Birdflight chuckled at Wildpaw's reaction to the herbs. She beckoned the she-cat to follow as she exited the camp. They were going to go in a brisk pace. 

~Time Skip~
The two she-cats had passed their territory and had walked through Fourtrees but Birdflight slowed as they neared Windclan territory. She nodded at Wildpaw to keep close. "Hurry now! We must walk fast here!" she said while quickly making her way through the territory, sometimes turning around to see if the apprentice was following.  Once they cleared Windclan territory, they passed through the Abandoned barn unharmed. The warrior stood in front of the Thunderpath while looking around for incoming monsters. "Wildpaw when I say run, dash as fast as you can across the Thunderpath. I will be by your side." the warrior said. She got ready to cross. Once the passing monster roared by them, Birdflight quickly nodded at Wildpaw. "Run now!!" Birdflight yowled as she darted across the black path alongside the apprentice. She looked at the she-cat with a smile. They were very close to their destination. She waited for Wildpaw to catch her breath.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 19:38

Wildpaw's pelt stuck out in all directions both out of fear and the fast-moving monsters. "Those things are faster than any WindClan cat! I never want to do that again..." She muttered and shook her pelt to let it settle. She padded a little further away from the evil path. "How much further are we going, Birdflight?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018 - 6:45

The warrior chuckled. "It gives you a rush of energy. You feel like your heart will beat out of your chest when you get to the other side." she said. "We're going over there." the warrior told Wildpaw while pointing with her nose at the entrance of the tunnel not too much farther. She led the apprentice over to the entrance. They had successfuly made it to Mothermouth when Silverpelt had just moved into the sky. "I know you're ready so let's go in. Stick close to me because the tunnel is very dark." The warrior walked into Mothermouth with Wildpaw behind her. They arrived to a well lit cavern. The Moonstone was giving so much light. "Touch your nose to the Moonstone, Wildpaw. I will be over here when you awake to take you back." Birdflight explained while settling down near the entrance.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 12:56

Wildpaw followed Birdflight and gasped as she was met with the violent bright light of the Moonstone. She crept forward, ears folded back as she approached the stone. Touching her nose to it, she shut her eyes and when they opened, she was in StarClan. She looked around to find a large brown tabby settled down on the flat stones nearby. She narrowed her eyes and began climbing the stones to get to him.
"Who are you?"

Hawkswoop lifted his head and smiled. "Hawksoop. I've been very entertained by your antics. Not many cats can do so much while just barely making it to apprenticeship, can they now?" He meowed, looking down at her.

Wildpaw began backing away. "How much about me do you know exactly."

"Quite enough. Now, tell me, whats been bothering you." He meowed.

"Where to start? My clan lost a battle and everyone is moping about and cowering under RiverClan. Blizzardstar has turned into a whiny little kit when we should be acting stronger!
My brother thought I was jealous of my scaredy-cat sister! I just wanted her to do something brave!
This dumb apprentice Newtpaw keeps trying to give witty insults out- I think..."

The tom had a flat look on his face, slight amusement rumbling as a purr in his throat. These where innocent problems for the most part. Though, he was worried about the war. He raised a paw to silence her. "Okay, okay. Well, how do you go about all... this."

"HEY! You're here to help me, aren't you?" She snapped at him. "You're supposed to fix this, aren't you?"

"I'm just a dead cat, Wildpaw. I'm not going to fix everything. All these things,
they bother you right?"

"Well, DUH!"

Hawkswoop chuckled. She reminded him too much of himself. He'd use the same idea for her that he had used for himself. "Prove it to them. Fix things yourself when you notice a problem. There's not much else you need to hear. You've got the capabilities to do great, you just need to stop waiting for others to do things for you and power through obstacles since no one else seems to do it. Goodbye and good luck." He meowed, resting his head on her's in a last goodbye.

"Wait- that's it? No! Hawkswoop-" she felt the cold floor beneath her as she opened her eyes. Scowling at the rock she stood up. Stupid tom. Stupid Moonstone. Stupid war! She shook her head. That was it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey   Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: