Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+37
Moonylight
ItsFire
Echo
Cry of dying hawk
Fox
Midnee
Aspen
rainypool
cachaemic
ginger
Dimmeh
Kari
Lionstorm
Stags
Princess poatato
bunjamin
Holly
Mistpelt
Swiftey
Transient
Maple
Jay Bird
RainyHeart
Winterpaw
Ivy-ssi
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Cays
Harlem
Mamenchisaurus
Squirrelnose
Kent Mansley
Drippy
Ash
Not
Boulder
ruska
Titanium
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptySun 5 Aug 2018 - 14:47

Have you ever seen characters on WCC act a lot like characters from a show or movie or book or play and you're like "Wow, was that based off of that?"

Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptySun 5 Aug 2018 - 16:25

Not for WCC, but I do take inspiration from characters that I really like. So I tend to worry a ton that it's so blatantly obvious where I based my characters off of (even if the character is obscure and not very well-known) and that I'm not original in the slightest... Even though I do try - with varying degrees of success - to put my own spin on things ^^;

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2234

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 0:00

I base most of cats on ppl i've met irl, but in the end their character arc usually makes them differ a lot from how I originally planned them.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 10:45

My characters’ character arcs are totally different than what I planned:

Heronflight was supposed to just be happy, but he went through some things that made him mature for his age.

Acornfall was supposed to be a flirty she-cat, but now she is a cat that doesn’t want to lose another cat that she’s close to.

Will not talk about Wrenbreeze and Boar because I have no muse

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Image10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 10:58

Squirrelnose wrote:
Have you ever seen characters on WCC act a lot like characters from a show or movie or book or play and you're like "Wow, was that based off of that?"

Does my own character count? XD

I originally based Leopardstar off of Roxas, a character from the Kingdom Hearts series. As he grew and developed though, he ended up A LOT more like Keith Kogane from Voltron: Legendary Defender.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 16:36

nope i never have done that bc they are their own character and inspiration is fine but eh.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 21:27

i based Sharptooth off of Starling, one of my favorite book characters ;)

now that i think about it, all my cats' personalities are really made up of bits and pieces that i've borrowed from both my favorite characters in stories and things I notice about my friends IRL.

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 15:55

I don't have anything that my characters are based on but I can say they differ a lot from my original ideas:

Twistedtail was supposed to be a happy-go-lucky girl who helped out anyone in need, but now she's just struggling to recover from a severe depressive episode.

Pigeonstorm first was a stoic tom trying to work his hardest to become an apprentice like his brother, then the memory-less pascifistic loner who healed the injured with the help of his adoptive parents, then the grumpy, slightly maniac warrior who's mood swings faster than a bunny hop, to whatever he is now.

Littlepaw hasn't changed at all, that's good. She's still a smol bean.

Yin had gone from the fearsome I'll-rip-your-teeth-out manly man defending his girlfriend to a confused, memory-less apprentice of Thunderclan

His girl An has gone from peaceful damsel-in-distress to a fierce fighter of the Regime.

How times have changed

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2234

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 16:59

Same Twisted

Dark was supposed to be arrogant and prideful and have no time for anyone, but now she is a 10/10 very loyal and overprotective and the sort of cat who takes all the kits

Oak is the sane except i made her more shy than my initial intentions.

Osprey is not alive

Glade^^^

Weasel isn't as bean like as I need her at the moment, but at the same time she is.

Puma is all g

Spruce was suppose to be this very flirty and arrogant tom, yet somehow he got a huge wake up call and became so supportive of his friends and the best step-in-dad until he died like a week later oof

Holly was suppose to be super defensive and protective, but then she became an egotistical, arrogant, very confused little rat

Dapple lmao i made her and didn't like her instantly so she died with 2 days

Osprey was suppose to be cocky and a huge show off, but generally really nice to everyone, except he was only really nice and also a mummy's boy 10/10

Blurry's plot didn't happen so ig he was never evil like i planned

tuki/jaguar was initially based off my own cat but she was too mean tbh

Drift deserved better. She was a good shy kitter all her life and she only got bad luck rip

Haze was suppose to be independent and adventurous and one for not caring. But nope. She lost everything and became vulnerable and sad. Terrified of everything, because of what happened. Literally was insanely dependant on Flamestrike in the end. Anyway if my inactivity hadn't killed her off she'd be the proudest mum of Marshstorm ever tbh

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 20:09

Leafstorm was supposed to be a happy and carefree forever-young kind of a guy. Always friendly, plucky, ready to adventure, that sort of a thing. Now he's just depressed and dead inside.

Sunpaw was supposed to be f i e r c e but cute, and she ended up being edgy and emo ;-;

Rowan was supposed to be the huge, buff, strong n silent type, but he evolved into a short, skinny, wise old man

Sharptooth was supposed to be loud, brash, battle-hungry and kinda dumb, but she turned out to be smart, fiercely loyal, but ultimately peaceful and gentle mom friend who worries too much

Mint turned out just the way I planned her; a Cinderpelt 2.0 (except she started out shy af).

Storm... he's just. storm.

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptySat 11 Aug 2018 - 6:48

Nut was supposed to be an energetic and friendly, but now is overly suspicious of everyone and beats herself up over every little thing. At least her cleverness remained.

Nectarleap was supposed to stay happy and energetic forever, but now he is depressed and only feels alive when with like two cats, one of which will soon betray him.

Curlyfeather has a bit more self-loathing than I intended, but other than that she is still irritable and defensive and deaf.

Swoop was supposed to be exactly like he is, but a bit more paranoid and even more family oriented. But his plot should have happened long ago.

Clear is still great.

Shrew was not supposed to actually have deep and meaningful feelings, but other than that he turned out great.

Annabelle was supposed to stay as a dumb spoiled diva forever, but became very smart and wise, and ended up dying because of her depression.

Dryad should have lived way longer, but Clear needed to exist.

Hill is 10/10, but he's starting to remind me a bit too much of Shrewheart.

Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptySat 11 Aug 2018 - 19:21

I could go on for hours about mine, but I won't do that. I feel like I'm not doing my characters justice, because there is so much more to them than a small paragraph, but if this gets too long I feel like no one would read it ;n;

Silentstrike was supposed to be very mean and generally a very rude cat, super carefree about just about everything, but he ended up becoming a sweetheart who would do anything for those he loved, a big gentleman, if you will. Instead of being someone who made you need a shoulder to lean on, he became the shoulder that is always there to support anyone who needs it. He's been one of my favorite characters to RP, even if he didn't ever really have much of a 'real' character arc. He just kinda went with the flow, and I feel like it did a lot of good to his character. I'm super happy with how his story is ending, and that's the only reason it's ending at all. I'm super happy with his relationship with Quailfeather, they are my all-time OTP. Fight me.

Gustpuddle was supposed to be a very trusting, sweet and motherly she-cat. The motherly part really hasn't changed, but she's toughened up through the year and 3/4 (it's been more than that, but ugh, math) that I've had her, and she can get pretty snappy sometimes. She's got big trust issues due to what has happened to her over time, between losing two mates, most of her kits, and a large chunk of her family and friends, it's been pretty rough on her. I can't say that I'm entirely satisfied with her currently, so she won't be going any time soon. I'm not really sure which direction to take with her, but I'm slowly figuring things out. She's still got a bit of developing to do.

Dustcloud... Oh boy. She was supposed to be my happy-go-lucky, I-really-don't-care-about-anything gal, someone who was very laid-back and even lazy. Let's just leave it at this: Her character was supposed to be modeled after Sans, from Undertale. That did NOT happen, at all, by any means. She became a very loyal kitty who'd do anything for her family and those she loves, someone that you have to work very hard to gain the trust of just because she's afraid that if you do get close to her, something bad will happen to you. She's become a super strong gal, and I love the fact that though she's gone through so much (and has the scars to prove it) she still stands strong and won't ever give up on others. I'm happy with her character and how her arc ended, but I love her too much to let her go, so she won't be going for a good bit either. I'm thinking she'll retire anyway, because I want her and Marsh to be happy <33

Blazeflight... Not too much changed there. Her original character was supposed to be closer to Dustcloud's, but instead of being carefree, she was supposed to be very kind and happy. Lot's of things have happened to her to make her unhappy, but she's such a sweetheart that she covers up any feelings of depression just to make her Clanmates and friends happy. She's pretty good at this, because none of them have figured it out yet. I'm definitely not ready for her to go, as when she does die, I want her to have a good relationship with Littlestar, her mother. She's the last descendant from the LittlexLightning line, so I defintiely want her to acheive her life goal, too: To have some kits of her own. I've had her for nearly two years now, and it still hasn't happened. My baby isn't happy currently, and I don't think I could kill her if she wasn't happy. So until both of those things happen, don't even imagine her dying any time soon.

Swiftflight was generally just a very flat character, with little to no development at all because all of the plots that he had planned turned to dust due to people going inactive. Anyway, he was supposed to be a very arrogant, pride-driven tom who'd do anything for his Clan. He was like that, but a lot more toned down because I never took the time to flesh out his character, and I was extremely unsatisfied with how he turned out, and I could tell that he wasn't going to go anywhere. That's why he died so early.

Fallowpaw... Oh dear God, Fallowpaw. On her creation, it says that she is a total little sweetheart, a smol bean who cares about others more than she does herself. She is all of this, but so much more. She, in the extremely short time that I've had her, has developed into a sweet little smol bean, who will also kick butt if she needs to. And I love that. I plan on keeping her for a while, most likely about a year after Goldeneye passes and she becomes a full Medcine Cat. And shhhh, because here's a little secret for you all who actually read all of this: She's not going to be pure and happy forever; just you wait ;)

I was debating doing Fennel, but I think I've come to actually want to discuss her. She does actually have a character that she is based off of, because Badge and I really liked a ship from a show that we've been watching together. It's Church and Agent Texas from the web-series Red vs Blue, and Im generally super pumped to actually RP her for the first time. She'll be arrogant, rude, and for whatever reason, always super pissed about something. If she sees a chance to deliver a rude gesture, she takes it, and will NOT back down. She'll most likely be around for quite a while, a year at the least. Also, I'm really really super excited to see how her relationship with Splashwillow turns out, who is her adoptive mother.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptySat 11 Aug 2018 - 22:00

Ok, now I will talk about Wrenbreeze and Boar.

Wrenbreeze, I didn’t develop her very well, so I don’t know what kind of character she is. Basically a naive she-cat who is very loyal to the code, although I don’t RP with her very much. i now have an idea to develop her more

Boar is the more interesting one. He was supposed to be insane when he saw clan cats, but that insanity built up over time, which started when Dryad was attacked by RiverClan cats. He was a really cool character, and I’m sad that I had to let him go. However, at least he lives a happy life away from the clans after his disappearance :)

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptySun 12 Aug 2018 - 8:22

Spotfur was going to be a flirty tom surrounded by shecats and very chill. Now he's afraid to lose more, very protective, even paranoid at times, loves words, and went through a LOT of development.

Cinderfall was going to be Storm's sidekick, a 2.0, always trying to prove he's better. But instead? A happy, compassionate tom who loves history and soon, as his disability sinks in, oversuspicious.

Flamepaw. Is probably the opposite of her Thunderclan supposed -to-be. She was going to be Flickerfang, a hardcore purist and absolutely sedgestrike+eaglefang. No -murder-flicket was bad flicker. She was going to be the mean character, now it has to be bee.

Bee used to be Hazedream, a Luna Lovegood. Now he's bully(tm).

Might add more later.

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 EmptySun 12 Aug 2018 - 9:58

Astérias was supposed to be a firestar clone who joined Skyclan from the outside, but turned out to be... dead.

Patéras was supposed to be that goofy but calculating, but turned out to be a killer who later goes insane over the loss of his children and mate.

Mitéra was supposed to be a loving but fierce mom but now she's just 10/10 villain.

That's all the good ones.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 64 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 64 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next