Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan's vengance!:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Thunderclan's vengance!: Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan's vengance!:   Thunderclan's vengance!: EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 9:13

Sandfrost had her dead clan-mate's body by the scruff. The tears hadn't stopped ever since she carried Fawnsong's body off of Sunningrocks. Two Thunderclan apprentices had tresspassed on Riverclan territory. The two warriors believed that they could easily beat them. It turned out that the apprentices outwitted them. The she-cat Thunderclanner had killed Fawnsong and the tom had pushed her off of Sunningrocks which resulted in a dislocated right shoulder. Currently Sandfrost was making her way back to camp with Fawnsong's body. She felt humiliated that they were beat by apprentices.

After a while of dragging, Sandfrost finally entered the camp. She placed Fawnsong down. "I-Ivystar! Cloudstone! Jaystream! Riverclan! S-Something terrible happened!" she yowled. Her pained cry made heads turn.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's vengance!:   Thunderclan's vengance!: EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 9:19

Spotpaw stood up worriedly. What was going on? Then he saw the body. Another Riverclan cat was dead. His mouth dropped open. Fawnsong had only just had her warrior ceremony, and now she was dead?! "W- What happened? Was it a f- fox? B- Badger? D- dog, eagle?" Or was it Thunderclan or Skyclan? Perhaps a monster or Shadowclan? "I swear, whoever did this..."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's vengance!:   Thunderclan's vengance!: EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 9:24

Blood... that was the first he sensed before his sister could arrive. The tall deputy distracted himself from the patrol he was organizing just to see Sandfrost entering the camp carrying a young cat: Fawnsong.

The blue-grey tom left his duty and ran toward the newly appointed warrior, trembling. This wasn't first he saw death but it still shocked that another young cat was taken too early. Suddenly, the warrior noticed that her wounds weren't from a common predator and... both she-cats smelled like... Thunderclan. Losing his calm attitude, Jaystream glanced at Sandfrost, barely letting out a soft hiss of anger, frustration and sadness. "Sandfrost... Who did this?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Thunderclan's vengance!: Signat14
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's vengance!:   Thunderclan's vengance!: EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 9:31

Nutfur had been sitting down lazily, eating a fish. She had already gone on a hunting patrol, and the prey pile was nice and full. No one had made sly comments about her or the war that day, and she felt content right where she was. That is, until the scent of blood and death filled her nose. The brown warrior shot up at Sandfrost's cry, hearing the despair in the young warrior's voice she feared the worst. Even though she knew what was going on, she forced herself to believe it wasn't. Maybe their was some crowfood that was making the air smell this way. That couldn't be what she thought it was. As soon as she saw the body her heart felt like it stopped. Her feet toppled out from under her and she forced herself to stand again, eyes never leaving Fawnsong's body. She must just be unconscious, right? But as the warrior stepped forward, she knew it wasn't true. However, her mind still denied it. Her former apprentice couldn't be dead. Shock made her freeze in her tacks as the scent of death and the cream she-cat mingled in her nose. It was true.
"No." At first, her voice was calm, as if a clanmate had just offered her a second fish and she was politely denying it. Because she didn't want to believe it, she didn't. But as she gently prodded the blood drenched corpse, she couldn't keep denying it. A cat she had sworn to protect was dead. It didn't matter that the deal had been completed, she had trained this cat from a kit to a warrior! And now all her hard work was wasted, and a friend was gone. "No!" Now her tone was angry and heavy with grief, a few choked sobs coming from her throat. This couldn't be happening. "No no no no no!" Her cry echoed around camp and she once again fell to the ground, before sitting up and staring at her former apprentice's bloody form. "No..." Now her voice was nothing more than a whisper. She had never gotten the chance to apologize for not going to her warrior ceremony. Now she hated herself even more, the cold body n front of her reminded the she-cat of everything she had done wrong. If she had trained her to fight even a little better, maybe this wouldn't have happened. It was all her fault.

Thunderclan's vengance!: Signat10
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's vengance!:   Thunderclan's vengance!: EmptySun 4 Feb 2018 - 21:30

Cloudstone's ears pinned back as his name rang through the camp. He remained in his den for a few moments, wondering who it was this time. In a more lighthearted context, he would have wondered why no one seemed to call his name out of any positive emotion. Well, in this clan he supposed, one cat couldn't grow too attached to their own Clanmates, as it seemed as if every other day there was another dead cat. 'I guess that's why I don't have any real relationships.' After a heartbeat or so, the black tom got to his paws and emerged, reining in his emotions as his eyes settled on the young she-cat now laying dead in the camp's center. His dark eyes searched for a pelt he knew would soon appear, a cat who he might have considered a friend if he'd ever bothered to talk to him: Sootwhisper. He would be the most affected by this tragedy.

"Sandfrost, please, lay down on your left side," he murmured, having noticed her injury. It was a quick fix, and although briefly very, very painful, at least it did not require any herbs to remedy.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's vengance!:   Thunderclan's vengance!: EmptyMon 5 Feb 2018 - 22:34

Ivystar had been repairing the holes in the nursery when the commotion caught her attention. She'd caught the faintest whiff of blood before in the water and had hoped dearly it was merely the scent of prey, but of course StarClan was not that kind.

Sandfrost came stumbling into the camp with the limp body of Fawnsong hazardously draped on her. Her blood froze in her veins at the sight of her daughter dripping blood, pain nakedly showing in her distraught face. Soon the ice was replaced with pure rage, Ivystar found it difficult to breathe as hot anger ripped through her, rising in fervour as she scented ThunderClan on their pelts.

"Cloudstone, will she be okay?" She barked at her medicine cat, far too gone in her rage to be calm. In her mind, she was already assembling a patrol to lead into ThunderClan territory, to drag out the coward that harmed her daughter and her grandaughter, to rake them over hot coals and make them pay for their crimes.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's vengance!:   Thunderclan's vengance!: EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 7:20

Sandfrost looked down. Her face showed complex emotions. She felt sadness in her chest seeing poor Nutfur's reaction to seeing her former apprentice dead. She took in a deep breath to speak when the Medicine cat came out a few moments after her call. She nodded and did as she was told. She knew that justice would prevail when her mother came in her view. Ivystar wouldn't let Thunderclan get away with this murder. She soon began to speak up again, "Thunderclan did this! Fawnsong told me to go with her on a small patrol. She wanted to make sure everything was okay at Sunningrocks. That's when we scented Thunderclan nearby. Two apprentices were trespassing the border. One of them said that they were hunting for their clan because they were starving. We got in a heated argument which resulted in the battle. We were winning but one of the apprentices pushed me off of Sunningrocks. I hurt my shoulder. When I looked up, the other apprentice had Fawnsong pinned down and was already biting her neck. I didn't know how strong the apprentice was holding Fawnsong but she couldn't escape. She was dead by the time I got back to where the battle was. I then brought her body back." Sandfrost felt some of the guilt lift off her shoulders. She had felt guilt because if she hadn't let her guard down, she would've driven out the intruders with Fawnsong alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's vengance!:   Thunderclan's vengance!: Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan's vengance!:
Page 1 of 1