Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ThunderClans first border patrol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ThunderClans first border patrol Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClans first border patrol   ThunderClans first border patrol EmptyWed 23 Jul 2008 - 11:57

Graypaw was walking towards the RiverClan Border for a patrol. "Flamepaw was supposed to meet me at the RiverClan Border for a Patrol..." Graypaw said to himself reaching the Border.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClans first border patrol   ThunderClans first border patrol EmptyFri 1 Aug 2008 - 18:40

"Hey Graypaw!" Flamepaw said while coming out from behind some bushes, "Sorry I'm late I had to fetch fresh kill for the elders."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClans first border patrol   ThunderClans first border patrol EmptyFri 1 Aug 2008 - 19:09

"It's alright, well, let's get going then." Graypaw meowed as he and Flamepaw made there way past Sunningrocks and next to the border. "I guess we should restore the scent markers." Graypaw meowed as he stayed in one spot next to a rock to help restore the marker.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClans first border patrol   ThunderClans first border patrol EmptySat 2 Aug 2008 - 10:32

"I guess..." Flamepaw meowed slowly walking over to Graypaw, "Wait.... I smell ShadowClan!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClans first border patrol   ThunderClans first border patrol EmptySat 2 Aug 2008 - 18:08

"What! Where?" Graypaw meowed as he looked around the border. "I don't see them, but I think I can smell them."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClans first border patrol   ThunderClans first border patrol EmptySat 2 Aug 2008 - 22:44

"Maybe it's just our imagination," Firepaw meowed, "Lets get back to patroling." Then the two of them continued to walk across the border. But Firepaw couldn't help feeling they were being followed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClans first border patrol   ThunderClans first border patrol EmptySun 3 Aug 2008 - 8:12

They walked next to the border of RiverClan all the way to Fourtrees. "Alright, now we have to patrol ShadowClan Territory." Graypaw said as they continued on their patrol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClans first border patrol   ThunderClans first border patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClans first border patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: