Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The first flight of a Condor: (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)   The first flight of a Condor: (Open!) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Condorkit quietly walked out of the nursery. His piercing golden eyes looked around with boredom. What can a kit do in this big place? His very fluffy black and grey pelt contrasted with the white blanket of snow on the ground. He wanted to go and check out the camp but he didn't want to get in trouble. He wasn't the mischievous type. The kit looked down and began to shuffle his large paws, hoping that somebody would give him permission to go explore or at least show him around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)   The first flight of a Condor: (Open!) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 9:47 pm

The deputy had just finished organizing the patrols and was prepared to go out on his own when his blue gaze landed on a small kit hanging around the nursery. Abandoning his former task, the black and white tom trotted over to look down at him. He smiled softly. Without hesitation, he meowed softly, "And what's your name, little kit? I believe this is the first time I've seen you out." There was no mother behind him. Rippedsky assumed that the queen was most likely sleeping peacefully. He remembered having his own kits with Cherrymist, then Whiteheart, and caring for Pansyface's kits as well. It was a tiring business for sure.

Before the little tom could answer, the deputy nudged him forwards with his bright pink nose, "Would you like to see the camp?" He figured that an offer would be fine. If any of the she-cats disagree he would willingly take the blame. There was no harm in showing the tom around camp. It was his home after all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)   The first flight of a Condor: (Open!) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:05 pm

OOC: Sorry for this late response! I was celebrating my birthday plus I had school and a lot of work! :D

IC: Condorkit tilted his head at the large tom and let himself get nudged. "I do want to see the camp. Also, are you a warrior? You look strong and wise." he asked as he "analyzed" the deputy with his curious yellow eyes. His looking orbs looked out of place in comparisson to his pelt colors. They were a bright golden yellow and his pelt had black, grey, and a bit of white. The young kit struggled to walk through the snow as he was led by Rippedsky on a tour of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)   The first flight of a Condor: (Open!) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 11:02 pm

The deputy chucked at the kit's comments. The elated expression on his maw only grew. Kits were always such a joy to him. His tail twitched and he turned to gesture to their camp, "My name is Rippedsky. I am a warrior and Crowstar's deputy. But, let's get you seeing the camp. It is only natural you should see all of you home." Flicking his tail gently against Condorkit's nose, Rippedsky trotted a few steps forwards towards the warrior's den. They could start there, that would definitely be the most exciting for a young kitten.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)   The first flight of a Condor: (Open!) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Condorkit's eyes widened. He was speaking to the deputy! The kit followed Rippedsky all the while looking around at the camp and the busy cats around him. He couldn't wait to be a warrior. He'd be one of the best when he reaches that state! He wanted to be just like Rippedsky and all the other warriors as well. He was pretty large even as a kit so that'd be an advantage. He'll be able to intimidate the opponents who come across him!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)   The first flight of a Condor: (Open!) EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:48 am

ooc: so sorry for the delay... work has been hectic! Also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY I forgot to say it in my last post.

The way the kit so eagerly followed and soaked everything in continued the smile on his maw. Although he was not to close with the kit's parent, nor knew him very well yet, it was always a delight to see enthusiastic young cats. Elmcloud had given him a special appreciation for such devotion and interest. Not to say that his former apprentice did not occasionally display these skills, it was just far rarer than most. As he considered these things, Rippedsky led the kit towards the warriors' den. It was not far off at all. And, from the looks of it, Condorkit would be more apt to listen than to go in and cause a ruckus.

"Here... is where all of the warriors sleep. Feel free to poke your head it, but be quiet. Our hard-working warriors enjoy their sleep." As he spoke, his voice was soft as to demonstrate what he meant to the kit. The black and white deputy stood at the entrance above the younger cat and stuck his own head in to look over the warriors. In the few moments since he had left, it had begun to empty out. However, a few warriors still remained inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)   The first flight of a Condor: (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The first flight of a Condor: (Open!)
Page 1 of 1