Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

seeking advice once again

Go down 
+2
Stags
Harlem
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

seeking advice once again Empty
PostSubject: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:25 am

here comes another short post from harlem asking for help.

duckpuddle, newtface, and wisteriapaw are the loves of my life. while they aren't all in huge, dramatic, knock your socks off plots (well, duckpuddle will be, after the big battle), they're all still involved in something.

duckpuddle has her broken leg.
newtface has rosepaw.
wisteriapaw has her siblings

then, there's poplarpaw and dovepaw.
i love them... i love all of my characters, but they aren't really involved in anything.

dovepaw got attacked by her own clanmate, wolfpaw.
poplarpaw got into a border fight against thunderclan cats.

other than that, they don't really have anything. i don't like giving up on my characters and just killing them off, so i want to find something for them to get into. i don't want them to get into a forbidden romance, because duckpuddle already has one set up and one is enough.

do y'all have any suggestions on how i can spice up their lives and actually get them involved in something without killing them off?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 1:30 am

Poplarpaw is a Skyclan boi right?? I might have something for him ;) PM me and I'll throw you the deets
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:01 am

Dovepaw... Hmm... I love your RPing so I'd love to figure something out.

What is Dovepaw like?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:29 am

Maybe Popolarpaw can do some bonding with Blossompaw

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:36 am

Well when darkpaw's death is done I'm making a skyclan kit that polarpaw can friend.

Frostfeather is up for something to do, so if you have an ideas fro dovepaw that involves drama frostfeather is in

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:46 am

Nettlesting wrote:
Dovepaw... Hmm... I love your RPing so I'd love to figure something out.

What is Dovepaw like?

dovepaw is an argumentative and bold tomboy who's not afraid to speak her opinions. i haven't had the chance to give her a lot of character development yet, though.

Jade Wings wrote:
Maybe Popolarpaw can do some bonding with Blossompaw

that'd be fun! poplarpaw is antisocial, though, so there'd have to be a reason why he'd go out of his way to talk to blossompaw or interact with her.

Anime Daisy wrote:
Well when darkpaw's death is done I'm making a skyclan kit that polarpaw can friend.

Frostfeather is up for something to do, so if you have an ideas fro dovepaw that involves drama frostfeather is in

i'll try and brainstorm some ideas that frostfeather can get involved in. dovepaw seems like the kind of cat that would end up getting involved in a drama plot or something, so i'll be thinking of some things.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:53 am

If you'd like, since Poplar is anti-social, Swift could try and persuade him to do something while they're in camp. He'd be really annoying and overbearing to Poplar, but he's really just trying to be his friend. In the end, if Poplar doesn't break to whatever it is Swift is trying to get him to do (maybe sneak out of camp without a warrior, or go to fourtrees with him, etc. :o) he'd probably just sit there and bug him for the rest of the day.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:44 am

Well they ARE siblings... maybe the Dandeliondapple litter can do something like the sibling patrol that Sharptooth's did in Thunderclan, or just some bonding... dang, I really am not creative.
-Hunting patrol
-Battle/skirmish
-training?
-Going on an adventure out of their territory

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:49 am

Maple wrote:
If you'd like, since Poplar is anti-social, Swift could try and persuade him to do something while they're in camp. He'd be really annoying and overbearing to Poplar, but he's really just trying to be his friend. In the end, if Poplar doesn't break to whatever it is Swift is trying to get him to do (maybe sneak out of camp without a warrior, or go to fourtrees with him, etc. :o) he'd probably just sit there and bug him for the rest of the day.

poplarpaw would be so annoyed...
let's do it!

Jade Wings wrote:
Well they ARE siblings... maybe the Dandeliondapple litter can do something like the sibling patrol that Sharptooth's did in Thunderclan, or just some bonding... dang, I really am not creative.
-Hunting patrol
-Battle/skirmish
-training?
-Going on an adventure out of their territory

the last bullet point gives me an idea.
maybe the dandelion litter can wander onto the territory of a rival clan, and they can run into another group of apprentices. there'd probably be a skirmish.

a hunting patrol would be nice, too, because i need to knock out poplar's patrol requirement.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:55 am

i'd definitely be willing to figure out a potential plot for brindle and dove if you'd like ;)

seeking advice once again Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:00 am

Oo, yeah, now should it be Riverclan or Shadowclan? Blossompaw wouldn't be one to do that on her own, so out-of-rp, I'll just have NPCpaw dare her to do it and to take Poplarpaw with her.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:16 am

Seer wrote:
i'd definitely be willing to figure out a potential plot for brindle and dove if you'd like ;)

sounds good! i'll be trying to brainstorm some things as well.

Jade Wings wrote:
Oo, yeah, now should it be Riverclan or Shadowclan? Blossompaw wouldn't be one to do that on her own, so out-of-rp, I'll just have NPCpaw dare her to do it and to take Poplarpaw with her.

shadowclan.
would you like me to put up a sign-up topic, or do you want me to do so?

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:04 am

I can do it :)

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:29 am

Sounds good! Do you wanna start the topic, or me?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:39 am

i'll start it once i get home

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seeking advice once again   seeking advice once again Empty

Back to top Go down

seeking advice once again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next