Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol)   I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:15 pm

The member 'Anime Daisy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Mistpe10
I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol)   I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:37 am

The glare Curlyfeather shot Tansyheart carried more venom than an adder. She was the oldest warrior here, and she expected she could defeat any of the patrol members in a fight, not that she would ever need to do so. No cat here had to right to doubt her abilities. She once again lifted her nose to the air, scenting for her next catch. She quickly caught the scent of a frog, and traced it towards a puddle. Frogs were harder to hunt for her than mice, but her confidence had been boosted and she was pretty sure she could make this catch. Automatically, she shifted to downwind at the reptile's blind spot. What took more concentration was making sure there was an equal amount of weight on each foot. That was what always made noise that she couldn't hear. She took a few painstakingly slow and careful steps forward, fearing the mud would squish under her feet. She would never quite be able to tell now. Somehow she made it close enough to pounce. Her leap was a quick one, knowing there was no way to avoid making some sort of noise. The frog attempted to leap away, but her claws caught one of its legs and she bit down hard on the back of its neck. Proudly, she held up her catch, before padding over to where she had buried her last one. When she saw the rest of the patrol, she did her best to make it seem like to catch was nothing out of the ordinary, not a huge victory on her part.

I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose the Snowman on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol)   I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:37 am

The member 'Squirrelnose the Snowman' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol)   I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:30 am

The look Curlyfeather gave Tansyheart told her exactly how the deaf warrior felt. She instantly regretted the careless way she had acted after catching her prey - she should have realized that it would offend the grey she-cat. This time, she padded out of sight behind a few trees before she turned her attention back to hunting. She pricked her ears and scanned the area. After a moment, she spotted a rabbit, a somewhat uncommon occurrence for ShadowClan in Leaf-bare. Will I be able to catch it? Probably not. But if I miss it, at least Curlyfeather will be happy, she thought. She stalked it carefully, keeping low and silent, behind the rabbit. Having little experience hunting rabbits, Tansyheart didn't know how exactly to go about killing one, so once she was close enough, she leaped on it as if it was a mouse. The rabbit streaked away, nearly out of sight before Tansyheart hit the snow. That didn't work, she thought, smiling at her own mistake. She padded back towards the rest of the patrol, hoping they were having more luck than she was.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol)   I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:30 am

The member 'Ruskavelle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol)   I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Be Complete (Open hunting patrol)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2