Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Valuable Lessons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:27 am

OOF

My bby needs to learn and grow as well as get more problems to face. I need YOU to help her out. This can be by giving suggestions to how she learns, or suffer and even volunteering a character.

Birchy bby

Problems: Lacks self-confidence, doesn't know how exactly to be the best her, strives to please everyone, doubts her abilities as a mentor. She also has a slight fear of dense places and big battles thanks to the war. She also believes that her fears, doubts, and concerns make her weak and needs to learn that being brave isn't being fearless but it is facing your fears.She can't understand the big picture of things and feels like everything is intensely important. She needs to learn how to let things go and keep moving rather than dwelling on her failures. Once she becomes a mother, she'll be clueless and feel like she's failing at parenting as well.

I'm only doing her for now because Newtpaw and Wildpaw are going to teach each other a very important lesson. >:D

Valuable Lessons Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Valuable Lessons Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:28 am

Swoop will help in whatever way he can

Valuable Lessons Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Heatherpetal's already a pretty good friend to Birchheart, and she's once struggled -- and sometimes is still struggling -- with the same problems she's going through now. Maybe she can help her out. :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:57 pm

I'll take you guys up on the offers. You know your characters best, what would they do best when it comes to helping her out?

I think Heatherpetal would be great at helping her become comfortable with her role as a mentor considering she's trained three apprentices (counting Spottedpelt).

I'm not too sure about what Swooppaw could do but, I'm certain there's something. Swooppaw knows the most about her.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Yeah, Heatherpetal's pretty much got the role of mentor down in the bag. She can definitely help her out.

Did you have any plans on making topics so the cats could help Birchheart or something?

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Yeah, I'm making topics, I just needed ideas first. Maybe she can help Heatherpetal with Sunpaw and Dappledpaw in our patrol topic? With Heatherpetal's support and the chance to model the way she teaches, it'll help her out. I can find someone with an apprentice that's struggling with something and then Birchheart can use what she learned to help the apprentice out. Oddly enough, I never catch her actual apprentice when their online.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:50 pm

That's just fine with me! ^^

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:13 pm

cOOL

I also thought of something for Swooppaw! From his trip to Moonstone, the two share the same doubts about hard work. However, Birchheart is much harder on herself than she is on others. If he'd do it, he could talk about his own concerns and she'd say he was doing fine. Swooppaw could point out that she's not treating herself the way she treats others.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Hey maybe my cats can do something cause daisyheart and her crush or in a fight so she is concerned that it will never end. And spottedpelt is scared of crowpaw because his reaction to her kits could be awful. Also if u pick spottedpelt she already in topic u can join.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Okay! Would you like that to happen before of after his warrior ceremony?

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 10:30 pm

Either one, I know how slow Moonstone trip are. We can do it before if you want but, if you want some downtime in your roleplay agenda, it can happen afterward.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:59 am

His warrior ceremony is in a day or two, so I think after would be fine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valuable Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valuable Lessons   Valuable Lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

Valuable Lessons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: