Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Missing crushes part 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Missing crushes part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 7:06

Spottedpaw limped by crowpaws side. She tripped on a big object on the ground and her leg started to bleed. She looked over at crowpaw And saw how worried he was. "i need to rest my leg." she said then layed on a bed of moss. She hoped the clan didn't find out they where missing.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 10:43

Meanwhile in ThunderClan camp, Toadleap had spent the day at camp, moping about gloomily regarding his conflicted feelings of his father and his own newfound crush, Birdflight. Through his haze, he had still noticed two young cats slip out of the camp. While he didn't recognize the young tom, he recognized the young she-cat as Spottedkit, whom he had played with briefly when he himself was an older kit. I guess she's Spottedpaw, now, he mused to himself. He paid them no attention and occupied himself with his own sedentary activities in camp.

As the day dragged on and night grew nearer, he recalled that he had seen the two apprentices, but hadn't seen them come back. Twitching his ear, he looked around camp, but didn't see them around at all. He decided to go to his sister, since she had been closer to Spottedkit, now Spottedpaw. "Daisyheart, have you seen Spottedpaw and what's-his-name? I noticed that they had left camp earlier, but they haven't returned. Other patrols have already come back. Do you think something's up?

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Missing crushes part 2 Y7g3q6fuMissing crushes part 2 Russian-blue-catMissing crushes part 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Missing crushes part 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 10:53

Daisyheart saw her brother worried and when he asked a question she got worried too. "no I haven't seen spottedpaw or crowpaw all day and I wonder what they are doing. I hope nothing is up, oh starclan what if they got captured?? she said worried

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 13:46

Crowpaw layed down by her side "Okay" he purred and looked around.

Missing crushes part 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 21:59

Toadleap replied, "Well, now we're warriors, so I think it's clear what we should do. Let's go find them, of course!" He jumped up onto his paws and beckoned Daisyheart to follow him before reaching the entrance of the camp.

Missing crushes part 2 Y7g3q6fuMissing crushes part 2 Russian-blue-catMissing crushes part 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Missing crushes part 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 4:51

Daisyheart followed her brother with worry of her friends.

Spottedpelt layer down a d licked her bleeding leg. She tried to smile at crowpaw but any movement hurt her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 20:26

Toadleap paused at the entrance, twitching his whiskers, "Should we wait for anyone else to come along, or is that it?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 5:00

OOC: OMG I forgot about this topic lol

Ic: DaisyHeart nodded and left the camp. She followed the scent of Spottedpelt and crowpaw.

Spottedpelt layed down and looked at crowpaw. "i knew we shouldn't have raced in the forest." she said and wincing as she moved her bloody paw.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 13:29

Toadleap padded into the forest with his sister nearby. Letting his senses survey the quickly darkening surroundings, he soon realized that he smelled something odd.

Meowing loudly to his sister, he exclaimed, "Daisyheart, do you smell that? It smells like ThunderClan cat blood! Do you think one of them is hurt?" He turned his head in the direction where he smelled the iron-filled scent.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing crushes part 2   Missing crushes part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing crushes part 2
Page 1 of 1