Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Part Request for Help, Part Ad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BattlestarGalacticat

BattlestarGalacticat

Characters : Softkit of Windclan
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 43

Part Request for Help, Part Ad Empty
PostSubject: Part Request for Help, Part Ad   Part Request for Help, Part Ad EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 10:15

Name of Site: Temporarily named Ascetica. Will change

Description: Ascetica is a mustang RPG. It takes place in a fictional location of Wyoming and follows a particular herd of mustangs who are as of yet unnamed, but will be named soon. There will be a detailed map with boards for each location, and regions including but not limited to the mountains where the mustangs generally are located, ranches with domesticated horses, a desert on one side, a lake, et cetera. Each month there will be a side-wide event coordinated by the staff, a smaller bonus event, an activity check, and an official change of the season. The site will have a detailed seasonal and lunar calendar with events corresponding to certain things. Honestly I could go on for awhile about what I've planned out.

Help Wanted: In order to make this site a reality, which I would love to do, I need some help. I need at least one co-admin, a global moderator, and however many moderators want to volunteer.

Requirements: I would like my co-admin(s) and global moderator to have a genuine interest in mustangs and at least some knowledge about their life in the Midwest. My staff will need to be well read on things like the BLM roundups, certain social cues and behaviors of mustangs, and general facts about the public lands and private ranches in the area in order to create the monthly site-wide events. Other than that, I just want people who are honest, kind, and willing to lend a helping hand. Also coding and graphics experience is awesome, but not at all required.

Other: For more questions, or if you can help me in some way, send me a PM and I'll respond within a day :)

Part Request for Help, Part Ad
Page 1 of 1