Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Keep away from him, unless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

Keep away from him, unless Empty
PostSubject: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 14:27

Finchpaw suddenly opened his eyes and flickered his tail. He quickly stopped when he touched another apprentice with it. All these lazy bones around him were still sleeping, thinking only about eating and being a warrior. There was much more in the life of warrior and Finchlaw knew this. Silently with unhereable moves he stood up and padded out of apprentice's den trying to step on the ground and on the fur. When he came out he sniffed and the cold air of leaf-bare filled his nose. As usual. He scanned camp and did not see anyone. Even his mentor was not anywhere to see; Finchpaw was very disappointed of his mentor, he thought that he would be getting deputy or leader as mentor, or at least senior warrior and now he was getting some unexperienced warrior, not much older than himself. He figured out that he was in extremely bad mood, his usual mood was a little less grumpy. Being like this in the camp wasn't smart idea and he knew that it would be better to leave camp for hunting patrol preferably. He just needed a cat to go with and there wasn't any, right know. Who would be this victim?

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 22:43

Birchheart stretched in in the clearing with a sigh of contentment. She enjoyed the crisp air around her. Her tail, whatever was left, was healing up well and the infection was treated. When she spotted Finchpaw, she smiled and trotted up to him. "Do you want to head out? You seem bored."

Sorry for shortness, mobile))

Keep away from him, unless Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Keep away from him, unless Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptyThu 11 Jan 2018 - 23:23

Occ: Better short than nothing. Also prepare for rudness

Of course I am bored, don't I seem like this? he snapped. He flickered his tail and waited for response, but then changed his mind and nodded in the direction of entrance: Comin or not? I don't have time all day, Birchheart.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 10:37

Birchheart's fur bristled. That was a little too blunt but, she'd let it slide for now. "Ah, it's good to see an apprentice excited to go on a patrol for once!" she meowed, playing it off as if he was just being excited to leave. With a smile, she lead the way through the fern tunnel out of camp, taking a deep breath of air in. "The snow makes the air so nice, I'll miss it when Leafbare ends."

feel free to make fun of her stumpy tail if he'd do that]]

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 21:08

Occ: Can we do hunting patrol with system, so I get the requirement done.

Are you serious? You are saying that you will miss leafbare? This is ridicolous; the cats are starving in this time of the year cycle. snapped gray tom without looking back at warrior and also not thinking about his words.

Last edited by Boulder on Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 9:08

"Well, just because I like the snow doesn't mean I like the problems it brings." She chuckled, her smile falling for a moment before coming back strained. She decided to take the lead, passing him up. "I saw a burrow around here when I came by with the dawn patrol. The nest was still warm, maybe we can find the mice that slept in there." She meowed. She went to flick her tail in the direction, only to remember that she barely had much of it left. Shaking her head with a hum, she carried on. With her nose to the ground, she followed the scent of mice. It was stale but grew fresher as she followed it. Coming upon the burrow, she smiled. "Finchpaw, why don't you try to catch the mice inside the burrow and I can catch the ones that slip away?" It reminded her of Swooppaw's idea when they had found a rabbit. He'd scared it out of hiding then.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 21:43

He almost laughed when Birchheart tried to flicker her tail or what had left of it. Can you walk properly with it? he mewed with mean amusement. Without stopping he went on:
Do you think that any will splip slip away? I am a great hunter you know, don't need any help. Preparing himself he crouched next to the burrow and waited for a couple of heartbeats. Then he scented a couple of mice and prepared. They were really near. With swift hit he put down his paw and clawed a small mouse. It was dazzed and he elegantly ended it saying : I did it. Did not I tell you? He turned to Birchheart to see what she had done.

Last edited by Boulder on Sat 13 Jan 2018 - 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptySat 13 Jan 2018 - 21:43

The member 'Boulder' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Keep away from him, unless Mistpe10
Keep away from him, unless Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 4:36

Bircheart chuckled. "Don't hold a vigil before you ceremony, Finchpaw." she meowed, the other mouse he hadn't caught was still there and had wriggled out the side of the burrow in an attempt to escape. She crouched and pounced forward, hoping she'd manage this with her stunted balance. She smiled when she landed properly and pinned the mouse. She quickly snapped the spine and murmured thanks before turning and smiling at the apprentice.

Last edited by Kent Mansley on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 4:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 4:36

The member 'Kent Mansley' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 5:48

Why do all older cats think that they are so smart, he murmured to himself and crouched into hunting position again. There were still some pieces of alive prey near here and he would have rather hunt for clan than chat with silly cat next to him.
He sniffed deeply and shoke when faint scent of lizard came into his nose and revealed him his direction. Lizard had chosen too obvious place to lay on it, it was a rock, which was currently the warmest thing in the forest. Without even trying to be quiet apprentice headed for the rock and with swift jump pinned the lizard onto the ground. Easy job.

Last edited by Boulder on Sun 21 Jan 2018 - 5:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 5:48

The member 'Boulder' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep away from him, unless   Keep away from him, unless Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep away from him, unless
Page 1 of 1