Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is A Family Tradition (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Is A Family Tradition (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Is A Family Tradition (CLOSED)   Is A Family Tradition (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 11:12 am

The spotted warrior left his den and he let the sun shone over his fur. Foxhunter yawned after a long, good night and then he searched for two specific apprentices. The tom walked to his son and daughter and greeted them with a soft purr. "Morning, Shadepaw and Sunpaw. Now that you're apprentices I was wondering if you'll be interested in going on a hunting patrol with me. As a former prey-hunter, I know a lot about the best tribe hunting techniques and I want you to learn them too as my kits. So, what do you say?" He mewed with a half smile. Foxhunter remembered the first time he did something like that, with Sageclaw, Emberpaw and Gorsepaw and he hoped that his new kits would be more excited than they were in the past. Not every clan cat liked the idea of being the son of a former tribe cat like him...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Is A Family Tradition (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down

Is A Family Tradition (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1