Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are finally returning to a semblance of normal life; the floodwaters are gone at last, but the damages - physical and emotional - remain.
July's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with your characters.
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Characters : Jaystar ♂ / Hailsong ♀ / Berrycloud ♂
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3261
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Finally, his daughters were apprentices and he could take them out of the camp. The former tribe cat wanted to give them his own knowledge about hunting. He left the Tribe for the Clan life but he didn't want his tribe techniques to be forgotten so easily. That's why he made his way to both of her kits, Palepaw and Tigerpaw. "Morning, Palepaw and Tigerpaw. I was thinking that we can go on a hunting patrol together if you're not busy with your mentor. I can teach a few things about hunting if you come." He purred with a glimpse of hope appearing in his green hazel eyes.

It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Z10

ºHailsongº | ºJaystarº | °Berrycloud°
She-cat/RC [Tier 5] Warrior | Tom/RC Leader  | Tom/ RC [Tier 4] Warrior

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Female
Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 9:49 pm

Palepaw was walking in circles around the fresh-kill pile. She hasn't started training yet, but she still felt proud and old. She stopped walking in circles and heard her father call her and Tigerpaw. 'Father!' She ran towards where Foxhunter was. "Good morning, father!" she greeted cheerfully, "Are we going to do anything today with Tigerpaw?"

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : (S)corchclaw; (T)igerleaf; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 1258
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 11:05 pm

At the sound of her father's voice, Tigerpaw lifted her head from the bird she had been eating. "Good morning." She mewed cheerfully, echoing Palepaw's greeting. She wrapped her tail around her paws as she listened intently to his words. "I don't think Elmcloud and I have any plans today. I'd love to come!" Exitement tingled through her pelt at the prospect of a hunting patrol with her father and sister. Hurriedly, she crunched up the last remaining bits of her breakfast and stood up, swiping away the bits of flesh that still clung to her whiskers with a paw.

It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Screen11

Scorchclaw 100 HP/280 SP➳RiverClan
Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan
Mao 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 8:25 am

The serious tom couldn't help but smile because of the excitement of her daughters. He didn't deserve them but there they were. "I'm glad you say yes, Tigerpaw. Come on. We're going on a family patrol." He purred licking Palepaw's forehead before leaving the camp with the two apprentices.

A peaceful landscape of thin trees and rocky paths covered in snow welcomed them with the morning sun. Foxhunter wasn't able to get tired of Skyclan territory. It was so different from the mountains and more beautiful in any single way. He had earned his place in this forest and he was happy for the opportunity of being in a clan... of having a family.

"I think that this is a good place to start." He mewed when they reached a certain point of the woods where he could smell a lot of prey. "I'm sure that others might tell you about this but I wasn't always known as Foxhunter. My parents named me Fox that Hunts in the Night and I used to be a tribe cat who lived in the harsh mountains. Life there wasn't easy. I trained to be a prey-hunter and I had to hunt all the time for my clan. But prey was scarce so most of the time it was hard. However, that changed when I and my tribemates arrived here. I joined Skyclan and after moons, I started my training to be a warrior. Rippedsky helped me with my battle skills and that's how I became Foxhunter." He told them with a nostalgic but happy look in his green eyes.

"However, I never forget what I learn about hunting with my Tribe and that's what I'm going to teach you as descendants of the Tribe of the Endless Skies." He looked at both Palepaw and Tigerpaw with an inquisitive look. "Now, show me what you have learned with your mentors and then I'll tell you the secrets of my tribe's hunting techniques."

OOC: Feel free to use the hunting system from now on ;)

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Female
Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Palepaw listened with interest in her father's story. She didn't know he was originally from a "tribe". "That's a really cool story!" she said, "Well then, I guess I'll start hunting." She smelled the air, looking for signs of prey. 'Mouse!' she thought. Her mood switched to seriousness. She stalked towards the mouse, staying as low as possible. She waited for a few seconds, her blue eye and pale eye narrowed. She then pounced and swiped the mouse with her claws, ending the mouse's life. She picked it up with her jaws and returned to Foxhunter.

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 8114
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm

The member 'Mochicupcake' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Mistpe10It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Forever-book-trailer-182x140It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 4:49 am

Tigerpaw listened to Foxhunter's story, ears pricked with interest. It struck her as a surprise. She had not known that her father was not originally from SkyClan. What was a Tribe, anyway? Was it something like a clan? She did not quite know why, but somehow the thought that she had the blood of a Tribe cat within her made her feel special. What kind of hunting techniques would Foxhunter teach them? She jumped at the chance to show off her hunting skills to the warrior. Patiently, she waited until Palepaw made her own catch, and then she lifted her head and began to scent the air for prey. A scent that she recognized drifted to her nose. Squirrel! Eyes narrowed with concentration, the tabby apprentice stalked forward in the hunter's crouch. When she was close enough, she pounced, claws unsheathed. She landed square on the unsuspecting rodent. Quick as an adder, Tigerpaw delivered the killing bite. Bright yellow eyes sparkling with pride, she turned towards Foxhunter.

Last edited by Transient Days on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 4:49 am

The member 'Transient Days' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Mistpe10It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Forever-book-trailer-182x140It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Foxhunter watched at both of daughters hunting their own prey and he had to admit that he was glad that both of them were natural hunters, just like him. However, they only knew the clan ways... "Both of you did it perfectly! But let me show what a tribe cat can do." With a quick sign, he ordered Palepaw and Tigerpaw to stay quiet. The former tribe cat left their side and his sensitive nose soon found the scent of a prey. He tracked it down and soon found out that his objective was behind a huge rock that made him unable to see it. But that didn't stop Foxhunter before. Thanks to his training in the mountains, the tom knew how to catch prey without using his eyes at all. Only trusting his hearing and nose. Crouching down and not making any sound, the tom glanced at the tree next to the rock. With a grin, the leapt toward the log and used his hind legs for an extra boost. This way, the squirrel didn't see him coming and soon its life was taken away by the experienced prey-hunter.

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 8:01 pm

OOC: Oops. I forgot to roll the dice XD

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 8:01 pm

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:28 am

(bump?)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)   It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Family Tradition 2.0 (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: