Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beekit enters the fray

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cydonian

Cydonian

Characters : Beepaw (TC), Brokenkit (SC)
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 58

Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 7:26 am

Beekit looked blankly at Flickerpaw. It was so obvious she had an issue with him, but he wasn't sure if confronting the young cat was worth the effort or emotional labor. Finally, he said in a dismissive and carefree tone "You know, I don't think you're going hard enough on her. She looks a bit weak for her age. Not sure how she'll ever fare once she becomes a warrior."

Brokenpaw of ShadowClan. 20/80.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 7:32 am

Flickerpaw looked at Spottedpaw and Daisyheart. "I suppose you're pretty awesome.
Better than having someone strict, otherwise I'd end up feeling like an elder before I even become a warrior!
" She joked. Then she heard Beekit talk. She whirled around angrily. "I'm sorry, WHAT? Weak? Say that to my face, little kit! Unless you're too scared!? I would expect you to be,
stupid cat! If I'm weak, then I don't know what YOU are, because you're worse off than me!
"

Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 8:00 am

"Just you wait until I've grown up." he smiled. "Everyone in my family was much stronger and taller than you'll likely ever be. We were bred to be that way." While he missed his family back in the twoleg place, he knew if he were to stay there, he would be sold away like the rest of his siblings and kept indoors for the rest of his life. While some of these forest cats were absolutely insufferable, it was worth it to be able to live in the wild.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 8:04 am

Spottedpaw freaked out as a fight broke out. "hey hey hey we don't need to fight flickerpaw is just starting her training so she might not look it but is going to be a good warrior." she said calmly.

DaisyHeart nodded in agreement with spottedpaw. "why fight when we can play. Where the you guys playing truth or dare why don't we join you?" she asked trying to change the subject.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 8:15 am

Flickerkit snarled at Beekit. "If they're so amazing, then why not go back to your precious family?!" She spat out this last word. "Once a kittypet, always a kittypet. You can't see how my weak LOOKS will help me in battle. If someone attacks me, see, they won't see my sharp claws coming. As for you, they'll know they'll have to watch out. That's what makes my tactics better. And, YOU are still a KIT." She leaned down to hiss in the arrogant kit's ear. "If you're so amazing, fight me. Tooth and claw. Then we'll see who's better." She ignored Spottedpaw and Daisyheart. Truth or Dare would have been fun, but not with such a horrible kit playing.

Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:44 am

"I have my reasons for being here. I don't know why you think you deserve to know them." then he let out a sigh. "And I'm not going to fight you. Not yet at least. I may be a kit, but I'm not stupid. Why in the world would you ever think fighting a kit would be appropriate? Especially in front of your mentor... How savage."
He then turned his back towards Flickerpaw, ignoring her to go back to the other conversation he was having. "Yes, we should probably get back to the game. Sorry about that, I got a bit carried away."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:47 am

Spottedpaw smiled at the kit. "ok truth or dare beekit?" she asked him.

DaisyHeart went over to flickerpaw to cheer her up. She didn't know her apprentice didn't like kittypets. She wondered if flickerpaw knew about her being part Riverclan and hoped that she started to hate her. She payed attention to the game wondering what the kit would pick.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:58 am

"Hmmm...." Beekit was silent for a moment, afraid of any possible outcome of either choice he could make. Ultimately, he decided that any sort of truth he would have to reveal would be too embarrassing to say in front of Flickerpaw, and she would probably mock him for it. "I'll choose dare." What could possibly go wrong?

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Flickerpaw huffed and sat down. "Honestly, I can't believe it. If I have any kits, they'd grow up and learn some discipline, which this little tom obviously doesn't have. I wonder whose fault THAT is." She shot a little I'm-talking-about-you look at Daisyheart. She sat down, still frustrated. "I'll play truth or dare as well."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Spottedpaw smiled. "ok beekit I dare you to stand on your back legs and dance." she said smiling.

DaisyHeart stampered at the look flickerpaw gave her. i knew it she does know and hates me, she thought. "what was that look for anyone could say I discipline." she said. She is glad flickerpaw hasn't met daykit yet.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 5:45 am

Beekit sighed and took a moment to gather the energy for this dare. He then got up onto his hind legs, stumbling for a moment before being able to regain his balance. He let out a small, hardly audible grumble before he waved his front paws and tail from side to side. Once he had finished, Beekit fell back onto all four legs and smiled. "Alright, who's next? Flickerpaw or Daisyheart?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 5:49 am

Flickerpaw ignored what Daisyheart said. "I'll go next." She said, trying to regain her enthusiasm for this game- it was her favorite, after all.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 6:43 am

Spottedpaw nodded and wondered what she would pick and what beekit would say.

DaisyHeart payed attention to what she would pick. She hoped that he choose a hard one for her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 am

Beekit looked at Flickerpaw blankly. "Alright then, Flickerpaw, truth or dare?" He wasn't yet sure if he should be cruel with this cat or try to show some sympathy and ask her something not too embarrassing. He thought even if he was nice to her in this game, she might not show the same respect to him.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 8:32 am

Flickerpaw thought about her choice. Dare could get her in trouble, and she didn't have many secrets to tell. Then again, dares were usually fun, especially given by a kit. On the other paw, this kit was unusually adult. Not exactly mature, she wasn't sure if even Daisyheart was fully mature, but more adult than a kit usually was. "I pick truth," She said. She just hoped it was a good choice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beekit enters the fray
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: