Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beekit enters the fray

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 13:10

She smiled at him. "i would never think of you as an outcast just a cat trying to fit in." she said smiling

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Cydonian

Cydonian

Characters : Beepaw (TC), Brokenkit (SC)
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:09

He turned his head towards her and cracked a small smile momentarily. "...Thanks." He said. "Do you know of anyone else in ThunderClan who also used to be a kittypet? Or maybe even someone from another clan? I would love to go visit the other clans. They're not too far away, are they?" The naivety and innocence was just dripping from his voice.

Brokenpaw of ShadowClan. 20/80.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:13

She smiled cause she knew the perfect cat. "my friend daisyheart in this clan is part river clan. Her father is otterleap from riverclan." she said smiling. "and if you ever want to meet data from other clans you can come with me when your apprentice to one of my meetings with my friends from riverclan, shadowclan, and windclan." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:22

Beekit's ears perked up. He was nervous about the idea of being around so many cats, but curious about what the other clans were like. "Well then I can't wait to be an apprentice!" he chirped, an uncharacteristically positive tone to his voice.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:34

She s filed at him. "well want to play something if where done talking about the clans?" she asked.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:43

He paused awkwardly, his eyes darting a little bit. "Oh, sure. What do you want to play?" He said, excited but nervous.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 15:48

She smiled at all the options. "well there is dizzy tag, hide and seek, clans, and of course leader." she said listing off all the games she played. She didn't want to mention truth or dare in case he asked where she played it. "there is also another game, truth or dare, but you might not like it." she said nervously.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 16:54

"Ah, I've heard of truth or dare!" he said with a clever, almost sadistic grin. "My siblings and I would play it back at the twolegplace. It's one of my favorites. Let's play that one." He stood up excitedly, finally seeming to have warmed up to this conversation. "I'll start! Truth or dare?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 17:01

She sighed knowing if she wanted to make friends she couldn't argue. "hmmm truth." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 17:25

"Hmmm..." Beekit took a moment to think of what to ask, kneading the ground below him with his paws before finally stopped and looked at her and flatly said. "Would you rather only be able to eat frogs for the rest of your life or have to eat a kit once to not have to eat the frogs?" He seemed unfazed by the absurdity of this question, not even cracking a smile as he said it.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 17:34

Flickerpaw had listened and watched the whole time while they talked, already disturbed about how so many cats were not clanborn, and some were half-clan. Then she heard what Spottedpaw was saying. Her own MENTOR? Was half Riverclan? And, on top of that, her father was a killer! How did Daisypaw deal with it?

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 17:57

Spottedpaw thought it over. "why would you ask that I would take a front a y day over a kit." she said in disgust.

Daisyheart smiled and came over. "hey spottedpaw." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 18:18

"Guess she didn't think my frog question was funny..." Beekit thought to himself, an awkward look on his face. He thought perhaps once he was old enough to hunt, maybe he'd find a few frogs and make her eat them. And then laugh a genuine laugh.
Beekit watched as this new cat walk over, but was a bit too shy to introduce himself. Instead, he found his eyes drawn to the distance where he had just now noticed that a young cat of about Spottedpaw's age had been watching them the whole time. Why was she just sitting there watching? Why not greet the new kit? He had a sneaking suspicion why. "Someone's watching us." he said, irritated.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 5:51

Flickerpaw sighed. Kits were sometimes too perceptive, and sometimes not enough. "Congratsgulations. You found me." She said sarcastically. She got up and padded towards them. "Hi, Spottedpaw. Hi, Daisyheart."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 6:28

Spottedpaw turned around and smiled at flickerpaw. "hey flickerpaw what's it like having daisyheart as a mentor?" she asked teasingly.

Daisyheart smiled when she saw her apprentice. "ya what's it like am I too hard on you." she said giggling. Then her mind went over to the nursery and she got worried for daykit but knew she was in good hands.

Ooc: lol guess she knows now jade

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beekit enters the fray
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next