Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+31
Stags
Holly
Sunlit
Cays
Hazel
Kent Mansley
RainyHeart
Knight
Sunrose
Seer
Inky Pawprints
Willow
Lux
Drippy
Sam
RoawImKoatt
Ripped
Reaper King
Harlem
Mamenchisaurus
Honey Badger
ruska
Titanium
Not
Ash
White
Jay Bird
Yoshachu
Maple
Icee
AirJordanz
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Nutfur walked in with RiverClan, trying to see if Artemis had come with ThunderClan. After a little while of looking around, she came to the conclusion that he wasn't, and sat down, waiting for the leaders to speak.

Nectarleap felt tired, almost so much that he wouldn't have gone to the gathering. He came in with WindClan, but didn't have the energy to talk to anyone.

Swooppaw trotted in with the rest of ThunderClan, a lot more confident than last time. Maybe their dispute with RiverClan could finally be resolved.

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm

duckpuddle ❖

Duckpuddle watched as ThunderClan entered the clearing, and she couldn't help but narrow her sharp green eyes as she tried to observe each and every one of the cats. While she wasn't planning to do anything about it, the she-cat still tried to spot the ThunderClan warrior who had broken her leg and put her in a splint. Even though Duckpuddle had been opposed to fighting, she still felt a bit angry at the rival Clan. She felt angry at both Clans, and one of those Clans were her own. She thought back to what Willowwhisker had said to her at the Moonstone, and while it was a good thing to display her emotions, sometimes it wasn't necessary. Duckpuddle didn't want to start an argument by sharing what she was thinking in that moment. So, as usual, she remained quiet. The most difficult part of sharing her emotions was finding out who she trusted enough to share them with.

newtpaw Δ

Newtpaw nodded thoughtfully after Poppypaw finished speaking, "Yeah, both Clans do look pretty tense and beat up. I wonder what happened! I just hope they don't start fighting in the middle of the clearing... but if they do, it'd at least make things exciting."
While the tom knew that there was supposed to be a sacred peace agreement on the night of a full moon, it'd still be pretty interesting to see chaos erupt within the two Clans that seemed angry at each other. Newtpaw was just relieved that he wasn't involved in whatever was happening between RiverClan and ThunderClan.

wisteriapaw ♪

Wisteriapaw looked over at her brother with wide eyes and listened silently as he spoke. Afterwards, she looked over at Sharptooth with a longing expression. Sitting beside her mother would be the best choice if she didn't want to speak to anybody. She gingerly tapped her nose against Featherpaw's ear as a sign of platonic sibling affection and padded over to her mother. She quietly settled herself down beside Sharptooth and looked over at the familiar she-cat with a small and sheepish smile.
"Hi, m-mother," She greeted Sharptooth, "D-do you mi-mind if I sit b-by you to-tonight?"

poplarpaw ⚜

Poplarpaw looked over at his mentor, Echoflame, and gave the she-cat a polite yet short nod. After looking around at the cats in the clearing a lot more, he immediately noticed that RiverClan and ThunderClan both seemed to be wary of each other. Not only that, but he could see the physical wounds that haunted cats in both Clans. However, ThunderClan's wounds seemed to be a bit worse. Nonetheless, his eyes began to glitter with suspicion. What had happened? While he was glad that he hadn't been involved in whatever had occurred between the two Clans before the Gathering, he still wanted to know. Hopefully, something would be said about it by one of the leaders tonight. While his curiosity was telling him that he should go up to one of the cats and ask, he didn't know what their reaction would be, and he wasn't at all in the mood to be hissed or growled at.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:53 pm

IC: Spotpaw saw that all of the leaders were here. Crowstar, Magpiestar, Blizzardstar, Ivystar, and Ashstar. Good. We can get this over with. I hope nobody talks to me. I'm a disgrace.
-----
Wolfpaw happily settled by a fluffy grey apprentice who smelled like fish(Wolfpaw(RC)). "Are you a Riverclan cat? You smell like a Riverclan cat. What's your name? Are you an apprentice or a warrior? Wait, that question will be answered by your name... Carry on, then."
-----
Flickerpaw padded in with the rest of Thunderclan, stopping to sit by a tortoiseshell she-cat(Tawneypaw). "Who're you?" She asked, trying to make some conversation. "I'm Flickerpaw, and I'm from Thunderclan. You smell like trees, but not Thunderclan. Are you Skyclan or Shadowclan or something? I think Shadowclan lives by trees, even if they're pines."
-----
Blossompaw trotted in, gawking at the immense amount of cats. She sat down near the back, in a more sparse area by a sandy she-cat with a stumpy tail(Birchpaw). "So, this is what a Gathering is." She commented. "Not as cold as other cats say it is." She noticed the fur on her tail was kind of rugged. "What happened to your tail?" She asked kindly, trying not to seem rude.

OOC: Spotpaw's That-Depressed-Emo-Dude-Over-There, Wolfpaw's a mix between That-British-Guy and Way-Too-Cheerful-And-Outgoing, Flickerpaw's That-Annoying-Girl-Who-Voices-Every-Thought-Out-Loud, and Blossompaw's That-Kid-Who's-Way-Too-Nice-To-Everyone. Oh, and Spotpaw is open to talk to.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Brightpaw looked around. This was his first gathering...he should be excited, right? But all he felt was sadness and anger. Spotpaw had made him realise his biggest fear could be true, and he hated him for it. Brightpaw knew Spotpaw hated him back. What was the point in trying to reason with him? He pointedly turned away from him and stalked to the edge of the clearing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Stormpaw couldn't help but notice that the RiverClan and ThunderClan cats seemed to be heavily injured. Perhaps he should ask someone. The only cat from another Clan he really knew was Duckpaw. So, he walked over to her with a smile on his face. "Hello, Duckpaw!" he greeted her, before his eyes traveled to her leg. "Ahh, that looks painful. I hope you don't mind me asking what happened?" he asked, trying to keep it sounding like a throwaway comment that was of no importance to him. His tone was light and casual, but it hid a small layer of worry. What was going on with RiverClan and ThunderClan?

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Minnowpaw nodded "Yes I'm from Shadowclan, and you?" she asked with a smile.

Wolfpaw looked at Wolfpaw(WC) "Uh.. Yeah I'm from River clan and my name is Wolfpaw. And you smell like you come from Windclan, right? And you'r name is?" he asked clamly and smiled slightly.

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Squirrelpaw walked in with Windclan. Her heart pounded with excitement as this was her first gathering ever. She had a bounce in her step and she held her head high. This was her moment to talk to other apprentices and tell them how great she was. Even thought that was what she wanted to do, she remained silent and sat next to some Skyclan apprentices.
//////////////////////////////
Blazingpaw raced into the gathering with a grin. He was here for the first time so everything was much more exciting. He sat by some Thunderclan warriors to listen in on what they were saying
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Featherpaw smiled at his sister as she nudged him then left for the safety and comfort of their mother's side. He looked around for a cat to talk to, but kept getting distracted by all the different scents and the views of the territories. The slope leading up to the moor was interesting, but so was the deep shadows that seemed to extend from Shadowclan. Flickerpaw seemed to be making friends, his tail twitched with amusement as he settled next to Shrewheart.
"Are you alright dad?" He asked quietly, not willing to give other cats an idea of how hurt he was. "Do you think Riverclan is going to cause trouble?" He asked more softly, his green eyes looking for the Riverclan cats he had been warned to be wary of. Though he felt some relief in seeing Honeyspark among them. Their medicine cat... would she come back tonight?

Kestrelpaw was a humming ball of excitement. The leaders hadn't started yet, and she was getting antsy. She turned to look around behind her, looking for an available apprentice to talk to when she spotted Blazingpaw. The orange and white tom stuck out a bit so she leapt out her her place to him with excited bounces. It was wierd being surrounded by things that didn't smell like the moors and home.
" Hi! I'm Kestrelpaw. What's your name?" She asked Blazingpaw cheerfully. " Which clan are you from?"

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:49 pm

IC: Wolfpaw gasped, then grinned. "Funny! I'm Wolfpaw too! And yes, Windclan. Easy to tell from my beautiful windswept fur, isn't it?" (I don't know how else to describe it so) He did a cat-hair-flip, flipping it with his paw like he was a pretty she-cat.

OOC: Caysuna why
This is probably the last topic Shrew and Flicker will be in together
You gave me this thought
Why

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:55 pm

'Wow he talks alot..' Wolfpaw thought and nodded slightly "Um yeah.. I-it looks beautiful" he meowed and looked at him, then he glanced towards the leaders wondering when they would start. "So how is it to eat.. Um what is you eat up there now again.. Rabbits!?" he asked and looked back at Windclan's Wolfpaw.

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Duckpuddle glanced over at Stormpaw with pricked ears once he spoke to her.
"Oh!" She began, trying to put on a smile. "Hello, Stormpaw."
It wasn't the WindClan apprentice's fault that the two Clans had gone into battle, so she tried her hardest not to let her upset mood spill on Stormpaw. She tried not to seem like she was pondering it over, but would it be wise to tell the apprentice what had happened? Would WindClan be able to take advantage of it? Well, it wasn't like Stormpaw was the only cat that noticed that something was wrong... and either Ivystar or Blizzardstar were bound to say something about the battle during their reports, right? Well, maybe she'd just sugarcoat it. It wasn't wise to share every single little detail, after all.
"It adds quite a bit of elegance, doesn't it?" Duckpuddle joked as she looked down at her splint with a flicker of disdain in her eyes despite the fact that she was trying to lighten the mood, "There was just a fight, and a cat broke my leg. That doesn't matter, though..."

The she-cat trailed off and pulled her paws close to her chest. Of course, it mattered. She left out the fact that Otterleap had killed a ThunderClan apprentice, and she left out the fact that it was a large battle, and she left out the fact that it had been over Sunningrocks. She also left out the fact that RiverClan had won. Sure, they had won the rocks, but neither of the Clans had won any dignity or pride that day. Suddenly, it occurred to Duckpuddle that Stormpaw had called her by her apprentice name.
"By the way, it's Duckpuddle now. Have you earned your warrior name yet?"
There was a small hint of desperation in her voice and in her eyes as she tried to change the subject.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:11 pm

Stormpaw's grey eyes glimmered wih amusement at her light-hearted joke. "Well, I hope you heal soon." he said, flicking his tail. He still felt curious as to exactly what happened, but he didn't ask. He could tell she didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push it. "Congratulations on your warrior name, Duckpuddle. No, I don't have my warrior name yet, and I don't expect I will for a while. Maybe at the next Gathering." he replied with a smile, trying to keep the conversation cheery. He could tell Duckpuddle wanted the change of subject, so he didn't object. "How's life as a warrior?" he asked.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Heronpaw stepped up to the gathering leaders, including Ivystar, his leader. I wonder if I should see other cats in other clans. Nah, I don't think so. he thought.

OOC: Heronpaw is open to have a conversation(like not talking to others yet)

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Image10
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:30 pm

Darkflight's gaze was clouded as she entered the clearing. Something strange had happened to her during that battle. Her head wasn't quite right; perhaps the injury was more severe than she had anticipated. The senior warrior hadn't spoken a single word to the young Maplepaw on her condition, as she suspected that the medicine cat apprentice would not know how to help her. Her brain felt fuzzy as she unconsciously followed Specklefang, treading in the trail she'd plowed through the thick snow. Without a word, and not leaving her granddaughter any time to refuse, the thick-furred she-cat sat on Specklefang's right side, hissing in pain as her Twoleg scar touched the snow. Her heart was heavy on thoughts of the captured Honeyspark and Lionspark, as well as her lost kin. If she could have, the warrior knew she would have given her life to save her great granddaughter from her fate.

-----

Cloudstone gave a short greeting to ShadowClan's young medicine cat apprentice. While he had been calm, the smaller tom's words roused something in him. "Murder? What beast would murder a cat as sweet as Honeydrop?" His white tail lashed, but a lump had begun to form in his throat as the realization set in.

-----

A young she-cat trotted in with the rest of SkyClan, blue eyes alight once more. At first glance she might have been mistaken for a warrior, but due to her personal troubles, Firpaw remained an apprentice. The death of her mentor still weighed on her, however she had begun to work through the pain, if slowly. Someone else was on her mind now more and more often. 'Oh!' She had tried to figure out why her eyes always seemed to move to the mostly white tom on multiple occasions, and each time failed to do so.

She couldn't help but approach him - from downwind of course, he couldn't know it was her - and sit ever so gently near Cloudroar. She prayed to StarClan he couldn't hear her pawsteps on the snow; she wasn't exactly able to tell. The peach-splashed she-cat felt a bit bubbly next to him. Doing so at camp would have alerted him immediately, so here she hoped all the smells and sounds were distracting him enough for him to ignore her, and she could do this. At least for a little while.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:00 pm

"What are you going to tell that RiverClanner tomorrow night, Scorchfang?" Violetshine meowed from behind the tom, her mismatched eyes boring into him for answers. She'd overheard the exchange, and was deeply unimpressed with her former apprentice's dalliance. Surely he wasn't foolish enough to try have an affair in the middle of the gathering with a RiverClan she-cat. The warrior made it her little side-mission to keep an eye on the tom, he had always been rash as an apprentice, and she'd been concerned that this attitude would carry over as he became a warrior. It seemed she was right.

Last edited by Pikachu on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:38 pm

Lilytail walked in with Riverclan without saying a word. She sat next to some apprentices but paid no attention to their conversation.
-----------------------------------
Birdflight had arrived with Thunderclan. The warrior was sitting by herself. She began to groom while she waited for the gathering to start.
Swiftstep sat down after arriving with Windclan and patiently waited for the gathering to begin. He just wanted to sleep but kept himself as awake as he could.
Silentpaw quietly padded to the gathering with Skyclan. He sat down and sighed softly. He wasn't feeling the best but he made sure to look alright on the outside.
----------------------------------
Crowfur made it with Shadowclan. His eyes were dull and tear-filled and his mouth was formed into a depressed frown. He wanted to sit alone and as far away from everyone as he could. Once he found a good spot, he lied down. The poor tom just didn't want to be here. He didn't bother sitting next to Cedarstrom as she looked like she had a lot in her mind. His fur fluffed up as he shivered from the unforgiving cold.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

January's Gathering 2018
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: