Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+31
Stags
Holly
Sunlit
Cays
Hazel
Kent Mansley
RainyHeart
Knight
Sunrose
Seer
Inky Pawprints
Willow
Lux
Drippy
Sam
RoawImKoatt
Ripped
Reaper King
Harlem
Mamenchisaurus
Honey Badger
ruska
Titanium
Not
Ash
White
Jay Bird
Yoshachu
Maple
Icee
AirJordanz
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 20:48

"Unfortunately, not much," Mumblepaw responded with a soft sigh, "My father took me out for a short while once, before he had... other things to do. But, Hawkstrike has still been too busy for training." A forlorn look turned down the corners of his maw. He had once thought he would never have a desire to stand among the Skyclan warriors. Even if he still hated to leave camp, that urge had grown. Whether it was his own passion, or what he thought would appease others was still something he had yet to wrestle with. Ignoring all of those questions of personal goals, the little apprentice did have to admit there was one thing he had genuinely come to see, though-- if he was going to become a warrior, he wanted to be one like Bonestrike.

The black and white deputy sensed a bit of tension in the air, but merely flicked his ear. More than likely the normal border disputes and strain of leafbare. Regardless, they would likely hear of it in the leader's announcements. He was ready to sit in near silence right before it began. Rippedsky wasn't sure about the past couple gathering, but he remembered that sitting with the deputies was usually not the most conversation filled section.

However, a silver tom stuttered a greeting next to him. His blue eyes landed on the warrior, who most certainly smelled of Riverclan. The older tom offered up a warm smile. There was no doubt who this was, Rippedsky had kept up with forest events even while he was camp bound. As soon as the other cat introduced himself, it was confirmed, this was Ivystar's deputy. In a rather cheerful tone, Rippedsky meowed back, "Well, it is nice to finally meet Riverclan's new deputy. How are things treating you?"

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 20:48

Scorchfang's eyes grew round like two amber moons when his former mentor stalked up to him. Oh, dear, what was he supposed to tell her? ...Well, even if he wasn't going to be completely truthful -- he just couldn't! -- there was no reason to lie, either. And perhaps this would be a good method to erase any future suspicion.

Scorchfang sighed and dipped his head respectfully. "I met her when I was an apprentice, and... I fell in love with her. But I was just planning on meeting her tomorrow night to tell her I couldn't be with her because I really want to prove to my Clan I'm not the same awful, disrespectful cat I used to be." Actually, the more he spoke, the more he realized just how true it was. He loved Sweetheart so very much, but... he knew he could never be with her. It didn't work out for Honeydrop, so why would it work out for them?

Scorchfang fixed an unblinking gaze on Violetshine. "I know what I did was wrong, but that's why I'm trying to fix it. I'm sorry. And... I'm sorry for being a horrible apprentice to you. You deserve much better. I don't expect you to ever forgive me, plenty of ShadowClan think I'll always be a horrible cat no matter how hard I may try to own up to my mistakes and change..." He had meant to apologize to Violetshine on many occasions before, but he was always intimidated by her, even when he was her apprentice. But now that she had confronted him he couldn't let this opportunity go to waste.

Oh, just exile me from ShadowClan now, I don't deserve to be a warrior of such a noble Clan who deserves better!...

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 22:08

Dustcloud had only been sitting for a few moments when she saw that ShadowClan tom, Rowantalon, walk into the gathering. She shook it off, hoping that he wouldn't see her. She didn't have time for silliness, she just wanted to get back to camp where she could have at least a little more warmth than what she had now. Her annoyance only grew when she saw the tom walking towards her with a bunch of flowers, moving back into the snow when he tripped. This pushed snow underneath her fur causing it to touch her skin, which only made her even colder. If she wasn't annoyed already, she really was now. "What in St-StarClan's n-name do you th-think you're d-doing?!" The silver she-cat said quietly.

The senior warrior knew that the ShadowClan tom would most likely try to talk to her again, but flowers? And in the middle of a gathering!? She couldn't help but get angry at him, not for the act itself but for doing it where everyone could see. She got up and shook the snow out of her fur, throwing bits into Rowantalon's fur. She approached the younger tom and brought a sheathed paw to the side of his face. It was nothing dramatic, and she highly doubted anyone saw, but she automatically regretted it. This was a gathering! Though she knew that it was pretty much impossible for anyone to see, she was ashamed of herself. She went back to sitting down where she was before, hoping the ShadowClan tom would come sit beside her so she could apologize. She didn't really mean it, it was more of a spur of the moment thing, but what's done is done.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 4:57

Wolfpaw playfully batted the other Wolfpaw on the shoulder. "Come on dude, loosen up a bit! It's a Gathering. It isn't like someone's going to attack you. Especially not me. I haven't got much training. And yes, we eat rabbits. And hares. And sometimes birds. Though once I caught a stupid woodland animal with a bushy tail. I don't think you guys hunt forest animals, do you?" And, just for politeness, added, "Oh, and the rabbits are running well. For Leafbare.
So I'm told. How are the... er... fish and stuff?
"

OOC: And here we have the British-Cheerful-Outgoing-Dude who, in his clan, usually just sits there and watches everything happen. Talk less. Smile more. Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 5:01

Featherpaw nodded to ShadowClan's new medicine cat apprentice - and, apparently, only medicine cat. "I'm sorry to hear that," she said softly, her voice genuine. She hadn't spoken to the ShadowClan medicine cats much, but they had seemed nice enough. "Regardless, it's nice to meet you," she added.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 7:27

"I hope they don't start fighting. I would hate for the Gathering to end early. I wouldn't mind a little verbal argument, though. I hope the leaders explain what's going on, either way." Poppypaw's curiosity about the matter was making her impatient."Ugh. I hope they start soon. The suspense is killing me."

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:36

Cloudroar's attention was suddenly drawn to the approaching pawsteps of a smaller cat, and with it, ever so faintly, brought the scent of Firpaw. He figured she was just on her way to sit by a friend or something, so he averted his attention from the she-cat. When she stopped near him though, his attention was brought back to her. He could practically feel her lively energy, and he couldn't help but let an amused smile enter his lips. He had noticed her attention on him more and more recently, and he honestly found it endearing, though he wouldn't dare tell anyone that. He was the mean, grumpy warrior. He couldn't others know that he actually had a heart now could he? So with that, he turned towards her, his blind eyes somehow landing on her as he began to speak to her. "Hello, Firpaw." He greeted her, his blind gaze sparkling with amusement.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Sign_s13
January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 14:52

OOC: Hamilton! Very Happy Hamu Wait for it is the best song and I'm willing to fight the ones who disagrees

Wolfpaw smiled a little "Eh.. Sorry" he meowed "Well in leaf-bare we sadly have to hunt forest prey but for the most we hunt fish, some frogs and toads too and I'm pretty sure what you caught was a squirrel" he then continued.

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 15:18

ooc; i strongly disagree, the room where it happens and burn tie for #1.

duckpuddle ❖

"Thank you," Duckpuddle muttered gratefully after Stormpaw congratulated her and wished her good healing. "I haven't been a warrior for that long, but so far, not much has changed from when I was an apprentice. At least I don't have to search for ticks in the elders' fur, but besides that, it's basically the same. I expect that things will be a bit different after I receive my first apprentice, but that probably won't happen for a while."
It was true, too. Duckpuddle hadn't noticed much of a change besides the fact that she had a new name, and her apprentice duties had been cut. She deliberately left out the fact that she had a fear of patrolling due to her leg, but a small flicker of discomfort flashed in her green eyes as she thought about it. It already bothered her that she was here. What if some cat accidentally ended up bumping into her leg and damaging it even more? Was she even a proper Clan cat if she was too afraid to patrol because of an injury? Duckpuddle held back a sigh in order to avoid drawing attention to herself and decided to turn the conversation back to Stormpaw.
"Well, I can't wait to find out what your warrior name will be." The RiverClan cat commented, casually flicking a brown ear.

newtpaw Δ

Newtpaw shrugged, supposing that Poppypaw was right. He didn't want the Gathering to end early, either. He had come to the Gathering for the full experience, and he would hate for it to end quicker than it should. That didn't mean that he wanted it to be boring, either.
"The suspense is killing me, too," Newtpaw admitted, wearily. "Maybe the two Clans fought each other. They both look pretty angry, perhaps they're angry at each other. Plus, their wounds look pretty serious."
Even though ShadowClan hadn't been involved with whatever had happened, Newtpaw couldn't help but wish that he had been involved if there had been a battle. While he had fought predators before, he had never engaged in combat with other cats, and the thrill of fighting other cats must be a lot more exciting than fighting off a fox or an eagle.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 15:31

OOC: I agree entirely. Wait For It is best Hamilton song.
Now, when we add Star Wars, Harry Potter, Anime, and other awesome songs into the mix... that's when the Special Edition Song's Hunger Games gets interesting.

IC: Wolfpaw looked at the other Wolfpaw. "Sadly?! What do you mean sadly?
Isn't it kind of a treat to be able to eat something other than scaly fish or slimy frogs?
"

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 16:07

Oh dear... this wasn't going well at all. Rowantalon really did drop the flowers this time. "W-what...?" He managed to stutter weakly, but whatever else he was going to say was silenced when the she-cat hit him.
It didn't hurt, but it was certainly was... shocking. The spotted tom stood there for a moment, stunned. "O-oh..." He mewed, taking a stumbling step back. "S-sorry...!"
He turned and raced off, grounding the flowers under his paw. After a moment, he had disappeared into the crowd.

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 16:41

Birchpaw's ear flicked as she heard Blossompaw. She didn't think the other was talking to her and it took her a moment to remember her loss of a tail. "Oh, I uh, lost it in the Sunningrocks battle." It wasn't much of an answer but, she saw an apprentice that seemed as miserable as she felt. While Swooppaw had tried to help her, he wasn't exactly in her situation. Maybe this apprentice was? The she-cat wormed between cats, hissing when her tail was hit a few times. She couldn't stand this, maybe she wasn't supposed to come- No! She wasn't losing to her own tail. Padding up to Spotpaw, she noticed the scent of RiverClan. It wasn't pleasant but it wasn't something you could control either; it'd be unfair to judge off of it. The strange thing was the apprentice's mood, shouldn't they be celebrating now? They had food and had reputation. A victory that devastated their enemy. Why was he like this? "What's eating at you? Oh-" she finally recognized him, her ears folding back in defense instinctively. She brought them forward again after the initial surprise faded.

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 17:27

Reedpaw’s eyes locked onto his sister approaching him.  ”Definitely.  I thought there were quite a few cats in RiverClan, but that is nothing compared to all of this.”  Having his sister near him gave him a feeling of relaxation.  Reedpaw needed to get over the feeling of being overwhelmed, although he felt confident that he would since this was his first gathering. The tom’s attention was refocused from his sister to a fellow RiverClanner.  Reedpaw had seen the she-cat around, but never really had a conversation with her. ”Of course, Sweetheart.”  He looked towards his sister to see if she had a reaction to his invitation.

--
Whitepaw watched where some of her clanmates moved off to, she spotted her brother stalked off to stick to him like glue.  She knew that this was his second gathering, so the she-cat figured he had a handle on what was going on around here. "Hey Swooppaw!"

--
Tawneypaw had taken a seat, and was ready for this thing to start. Whilst waiting for the leaders to begin, another she-cat approached her.  She opened her mouth to take in her scent, but there was no need for that as she announced where she came from.  Before the tortoiseshell cat got a word in, the other she-cat kept rambling on about how each clan smelled.  Tawneypaw gave a sideways glance, but replied, ”Hi Flickerpaw, I’m Tawneypaw.  And I am from SkyClan.”

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 17:40

Frostpaw blinked warmly at their Clanmate Sweetheart, still caught up in the wonder of the momentous night. Her pelt shivered half from the cold and half from the excitement as she rose to her paws. Seeing that her brother wouldn't be spending the evening alone, she decided to go exploring. "Well, you two," the she-cat meowed cheerfully, "I think I'm going to go mingle."

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 17:41

Mallowpaw made it with Skyclan. She approached her father but sat a few fox-lengths away. She sighed and began to wait for the gathering to begin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owlpaw had came in with Shadowclan. He sat down and waited for anybody to approach him. He was too lazy to go talk to someone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightpaw was now sitting alone after arriving with Thunderclan. She didn't want to speak after losing her sister Thistlepaw. She missed her dearly and it had affected the family very much.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January's Gathering 2018   January's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

January's Gathering 2018
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next