Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade Empty
PostSubject: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017, 9:43 pm

Do not ask lol I was making sure I got names of the cats that were involved guess it turned into a really long title lol.

Duskflower had brought into the world two little kits. She cherished them dearly and was rather nervous but excited for them as this would be their first day to officially meet her clanmates. She looked to the bundles of fur nestled at her dusky brown flank. One was a very fluffy whitish cream she cat with pale ginger marking on her face,ears, toes, and tail. To Duskflower she reminded her of her birth mother Gingerheart,at least where the white and ginger was concerned. It made her smile a tiny bit. Though her gaze soon went to Shadekit whom was a black kitten. She gave a purr and gently nuzzled each in turn to wake them"wake up my little ones it's time to meet the clan and your father"She purred. Though it wasn't like they hadn't met their father,Foxhunter it was just a matter that they hadn't seen him. She stood up gently and looked to the two.

The ginger and white kitten was the first to wake and jump to her paws her fluffy fur sticking out in all different directions.  With bright blue eyes Sunkit looked to her mother before to the opening of the nursery curiously.

Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade EmptySat 30 Dec 2017, 8:32 am

Shadekit looked up at her mom and smiled. Her mother and her sister were the only people she trusted. She got up and looked at Sunkit. "Hi Sunkit." She said.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade Sig10
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade EmptySat 30 Dec 2017, 11:34 am

Outside the nursery, the new father was waiting to see his kits with a mouse he just caught between his paws. Today was the day... the day his kits would meet him properly as one of their parents. The last time he had kits... he wasn't there for them but he promised he wouldn't do the same mistake and that's why he cancelled every duty he had just to be with his family, at least for a while.

His green eyes noticed movement in the den and he stood up, ready to say hi. Foxhunter looked at den seriously, waiting for Duskflower to come with Sunkit and Shadekit.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade EmptySat 30 Dec 2017, 11:55 am

"Hey sis!"Sunkit squeaked before she blinked and looked around"where are we going momma?"She asked.

Duskflower smiled"we are going to meet your clanmates and you get to explore of couese"she purred.

"Lets go then! C'mon Shadekit"she mewed pelting past her mother outside and straight into the leg of her father. She bumped right into him and fell back on her haunches with a squeak of surprise.

Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade EmptySat 30 Dec 2017, 1:29 pm

Shadekit looked at her mom. "Are you sure my clan mates will like me?" She asked.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade EmptyMon 01 Jan 2018, 11:15 am

"Good morning, Duskflo-"The spotted warrior glanced at her mate with a kind expression but his attention was soon distracted when a little furball crushed against his leg. Foxhunter looked down, curiously, just to see a small white and cream she-cat that looked similar to her mother. "Be careful. You don't want to get yourself hurt, right?" He mewed with a serious tone just before remembering that kits required a softer attitude from his parent.

Ugh... I have to stop acting like a prey-hunter. They don't need a serious and emotionless warrior. They need a father... He thought, making a kinder look as he approached the young she-cat. "But where are my manners? Sorry for that greeting. I'm Foxhunter, your father." He mewed looking at both of his kits. They didn't look like him very much but he knew they were his and that was enough for him. "Welcome to Skyclan."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade EmptyMon 01 Jan 2018, 11:21 am

Duskflower blinked then smiled some"I'm sure sweetheart"Duskflower purred as she ushered Shadekit outside. She looked to Foxhunter and purred"morning."

Sunkit blinked shaking her small head a tiny bit before she looked up at Foxhunter her father"hi...Im Sunkit!"She mewed holding her head high. She then smiled and stood up again moving forward she batted at his paw.

Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade EmptyMon 01 Jan 2018, 12:22 pm

Shadekit looked at Foxhunter. "H....hi, I'm Shadekit." she said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade   As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade Empty

Back to top Go down

As the Sun Sets at Dusk The Fox hunts in the Shade
Page 1 of 1