Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 8:17

The she-cat's bright and happy expression soon changed to a concerned one. Her ears flattened and her head tilted to one side confused about what was going to tell her. Her amber eyes widened up with every word he said. A Skyclan attacked her son when he was alone? And now he had threatened her family? "Oh no! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" She mewed worriedly searching for any wound caused by that apprentice.

She didn't understand... why a Skyclan apprentice would hate them so much to claim a future attack against her mate and son? She never had conflicts with that clan in her life but Batfang... she wasn't so sure about it. The little she-cat already knew that he was aggressive, impulsive and short-tempered so it wouldn't be rare that he got into a fight with Skyclan. She already knew that the tom didn't care if he was fighting a warrior or an apprentice since the battle in the Sunningrocks when he attacked a young Thunderclan apprentice without mercy and without caring about her inexperience in battle. The she-cat tried to calm down her worried heart before speaking again. "Thank you for telling me, Stonepaw. I don't why that apprentice would want so badly to hurt us unless you provoke him during the battle but I highly doubt that's the case." The warrior looked at her son with a new smile, trying to not worry him. "And I believe you're right. I shouldn't talk about this with Batfang but maybe you should do it. I mean... you know your father can be pretty over-protective when it comes to his family but I think that he trusts more in your self-defence abilities than mine, so he believes that you're more capable to protect yourself from a danger like this. Can you please tell him about this when we go back to the camp? He deserves to know about this danger too and can't take the idea of Batfang getting hurt because he didn't know about this Skyclan apprentice."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 8:29

"I'm fine. He barely landed a scratch on me," Stonepaw meowed while giving his mother a reassuring lick on the shoulder before adding, "and I'll speak to Batfang right away when we get to camp."

Let's get this fresh-kill back." The grey tom leaned down to pick his toad back up and waited for Tinytip to retrieve her catch from under the snow. The apprentice was a little relieved to see he wasn't the only one who noticed his father's short temper that seemed to easily turn unnecessarily violent. It was just a character flaw of his father's that he'd have to get used to and learn to work around.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 19:56

Tinytip sighed relieved when her son told her he was going to talk with Batfang. "Thank you." She mewed before picking up her squirrel. She looked at the apprentice like she was saying she was ready to go. The little warrior made her way back to the camp walking by the side of the grey-furred tom. Even if she enjoyed this moment with her son, she now was worried about that Skyclan tom that he talked about. Her greatest fear was losing anyone in her family and she couldn't imagine the idea of seeing Stonepaw or Batfang getting hurt. She would anything to avoid something like that.

OOC: I like roleplaying with you :D This topic was really fun and perfect for bonding.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 21:45

OOC: Aww thanks! I enjoy role playing with you too! I loved this topic as well. Stonepaw has definitely become my favorite character and that's largely due to the plot you guys have let me be a part of. Speaking of, now I better go hunt down Lux! ^_^

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2