Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) Empty
PostSubject: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:47

Shrewheart didn't like spending time in here. So what, his legs was dislocated or sprained or whatever, he shouldn't have to stay in a den with herbs and cobwebs wrapped around it! He wanted to be out in camp, talking with friends, not cooped up in a small den. He had been able to walk back to camp without help, hadn't he? So why did everyone insist he needed medical treatment? None of his other wounds hurt anymore, and the dizziness from being knocked out had long since worn off. The injured leg was still bleeding, and the cobweb bandages had started to stain red. He didn't worry about that, just tried to peer out the den to get some cat'sund' attention. If he couldn't patrol for a day or two, at least he should talk to somebody. Hopefully Maplepaw wouldn't realize that his wounds needed new dressings. Tired of sitting alone by himself, he called out into camp.
"Hey Maplepaw, am I allowed to talk to cats?" he asked sarcastically, hoping to get more than just the medicine cat apprentice's attention.

Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:58

Wildkit grunted as she dragged a mouse through the snow, while she wouldn't admit it, she had to ask Newtpaw to clear the snow for her so she could do this. The firey she-kit trotted happily to her father's side. "Hi, Shfrewfhearft!" she meowed, her greeting muffled by mouse fur. The kit dropped the mouse at his side and groomed her fur down. "It sure is cold out there..." she murmured, shaking her thickening pelt out. She was getting bigger now, her apprentice ceremony would be any day now...

Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:19

Dappledkit watched his sister walk into the medicine den with open curiosity. All the thoughts about the war scared him, he had heard so many apprentices and warriors get all worked up about it. He yawned, but it ended up as a snort when Newtpaw had to clear the snow for Wildkit. He laughed a little, then decided to go see what it was all about. Wildkit had a mouse, so Dappledkit wanted to get something better. He looked over to the prey pile, and was disappointed to find only a couple of scrawny birds and mice. Oh. He picked up the biggest bird he could find and trotted through the path his sister had taken. He stumbled over his massive paws again and tumbled into the medicine den, a mess of feather and fur and snow. He leapt up to his paws, angered. Why did he have to be so clumsy? He turned to his father with a grin, depositing the bird by his paws. "Why do my paws always have to get in the way?" he whined in complaint, licking his fur to smooth it out. He nudged the little bird next to the mouse Wildkit had caught, then looked expectantly at his father. "Dad, you had better get well again in time for my apprentice ceremony. Does it hurt much?"

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:33

"Hi Wildkit," Shrewheart greeted as his daughter walked in, looking at the bird hungrily. "I'm sure you'll get used to it. Oh, hello Dappledkit! You'll grow into your paws soon enough, don't waste your time worrying." The brown warrior reassured his kits, hoping that they would take his advice to heart. He had a feeling that both of them would continue to complain about things like that however. Kits had a tendency to be like that. He pulled the mouse over to him, and pushed the bird between the two siblings. He began eating as he continued. "I'll be fine in plenty of time for your ceremony. I'm fine now, just Maplepaw wants to make sure I heal right. And yeah it hurts a little, but it's pretty easy to ignore that. How about you two share that bird?" Though talking was fine, he wished he was allowed to run around and play with them. But nope, his injury had made sure that he wasn't able to.

Last edited by 7 Squirrels With Noses on Sat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:33

Sharptooth purred and limped towards her mate, her eyes bright. "How are you feeling, love?" She mewed gently, running her nose through his fur affectionately.

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:38

Dappledkit nodded as he listened to his father. "They should have let me fight! I'll rip those fish heads to mouse-dust!" said Dappledkit, spinning right round as if showing off his fighting skills, again tripping over his paws and landing in a heap on the ground. "Heh. I meant to do that!" Dappledkit shut up pretty soon after that, pulling out feathers from the bird and eating at it, little by little. He didn't eat as much as half, it was more like a quarter, until he sat back to let his sister eat. "Hi, Mum!" he purred, as his mother walked over to his father.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:42

The next cat... well, the next kit, to enter the den was little Wisteriakit. Her ginger-and-white paws quietly led her into the medicine den, and he padded in right on time to see Dappledkit's ungraceful landing, but she decided not comment on it. It was better than anything she could do, anyways. Her bold yellow eyes were round with worry as she spotted her father's injury. She knew that both of her parents had had to go away for a while, but the reason why was something that Wisteriakit still couldn't wrap her head around. All she knew was that RiverClan sounded scary, evil, and awful. She didn't feel terrified considering that it was only her parents and some of her littermates in the medicine den. If it was any other cat, then she would've left quicker than she had come. There was still worry and concern glittering in her eyes as she watched her father.
"P-papa," She began, "Are you oka-okay?"
She spoke from where she was close to the entrance of the den.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 14:50

"I'm doing alright," Shrewheart purred as Sharptooth nuzzled his fur. He snorted in a mixture of amusement and pride when he saw what Dappledkit was doing. Despite his heart and feet condition, he would make a fine warrior. "I bet you would. Keep practicing." After speaking to him, he heard a smaller voice from the entrance. He recognized Wisteriakit right way. She was always nervous, which wasn't the most promising, but she was his daughter and it felt nice to be cared for. "Wisteriakit! Come in here. And don't worry about me, I'm fine."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 15:12

Wildkit giggled at Dappledkit's display and started eating some of the bird as well. She wasn't too interested in eating when she could be playing. She pounced on the discarded feathers, sending them up in the air where she could bat at them. She made a face as Sharptooth nuzzled Shrewheart. "You two are so sappy." She meowed, sticking her tongue out as if she had mouse bile on it. A feather landed on her head and she shook it off and swiped at the feathers again to send them back in the air.

Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)   Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Restrictions (Open, med cat wanted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: ThunderClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: