Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ

Go down 
+2
Yoshachu
bella lmao
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bella lmao

bella lmao

Characters : waspkit of shadowclan | ferretkit of thunderclan
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 9

waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ Empty
PostSubject: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 3:07

Waspkit sighed, shaking himself out. He may as well familiarize himself with the other cats. He was more used to the ground anyway, but he wasn’t tired. So instead, he stood, gradually walking from the corner and into the clearing, glancing up through the trees. His maw opened to greet the mixed scents of his clan-mates. Any familiar pelt would be useful to the cream tom, but no. He couldn't see anyone. Waspkit silently observed the clearing, looking out for anyone to at least play 'warrior' with. The kit's tail tapped the ground, his ears swivelling. What do I do now? Play with a ball of moss? No, that's boring now. Play with the other kits? No, they're all immature! He thought bitterly, his whiskers twitching and his paws shuffling on the dense ground of the nursery.

Last edited by bella lmao on Thu 21 Dec 2017 - 6:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 5:02

"Hey, there, kit." A broad, yet still very young dark tabby warrior padded over to the little kit, gazing down at him friendly. "You look like you're looking for something to do. Why dontcha spend a little time with me so I can get t' know ya better? Name's Scorchfang by the way. I became a warrior a few sunrises ago. And you are?" He playfully nudged Waspkit's chest with a massive paw.

(OOC: By the way, welcome to WCC! :3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bella lmao

bella lmao

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 6:23

ooc: ty!!

ic: As the tom felt a paw nudge his chest, he looked up from his paws. "Oh! Hello Scorchfang. My name is Waspkit!" The small kit puffed his chest out as if he was trying to make himself look bigger than the warrior. Finally! Someone I can actually talk to! Waspkit raised a forepaw, licking down his ruffled cream fur. "What shall we do?
Play something?"
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 6:37

Minnowpaw who was sitting outside the apprentice den looked at Waspkit and Scorchfang. She smiled for herself and walked up to them "Hi Scorchfang!" she meowed and smiled at the tom, then she looked at the kit "And who are you? I'm Minnowpaw" she meowed.

OOC: Scorchfang will never be able to meet kits with out Minnowpaw being there xD She will haunt him for life xD

waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bella lmao

bella lmao

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 6:42

His gaze shifted over to the apprentice that was approaching the two. "I'm Waspkit! Hello, Minnowpaw." Waspkit's head dipped in greeting, his ears twitching slightly. The tom gave a warm smile, his tiny teeth bared. His maw parted in a quick yawn, before he opened his mouth to speak again, but then shut it as he had no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 6:48

"Makin' sure I don't bother another kit, huh, Minnowpaw?" Scorchfang joked with an amused huff. "Don't worry, my claws were sheathed, I swear."

Turning back to the kit, he brushed his tail casually along the snow. "Well, typically I would teach kits the proper hunting and battle crouched, but your mentor can do that. That, and I don't need Minnowpaw scolding me again. So why don't we play tag or hide and seek? You can't be a kit forever, so you'd might as well enjoy your youth while you can."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bella lmao

bella lmao

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 7:09

Waspkit sprung to his paws, his tail flicking behind him, "Sure. Hide and seek sounds fun!" His eyes trailed over to Minnowpaw, "You playing?" His whiskers quivered thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 7:12

Minnowpaw smiled "Well hi Waspkit" she meowed.
Then she turned to Scorchfang "Are you sick or something?" she giggled a little "Yeah, I'll play with you two" she then continued.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 7:27

Rosepaw was watching from the apprentice den and didn't know if she should join or not. She liked to make new friends but it looked like the kit already had enough cats to play with. She walked up the the group. "umm hi I'm Rosepaw can I join you?" she asked the kit then looked at minnowpaw. "hi minnowpaw are you here to make sure scorchfang doesn't do anything again." she said jokingly at her friend.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 9:20

Scorchfang actually started to look very uncomfortable. Was he never going to live down how horrible a cat he used to be? Was he always going to be known as the cat who used to be awful, instead of the cat who is trying to be a better cat? "Uh... Y-Yeah, you can join, Rosepaw, we don't mind." So long as no one else makes a crack at me, once was enough...

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 13:36

"Bothering another kit, Scorchfang?" the medicine cat apprentice muttered, walking up to the group of young cats. He was still smaller than them, but much bigger than the kit that was bullied by Scorchfang. He stopped by Minnowpaw, pieces of dried herb stuck in his pelt.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 16:52

Brownkit watched the group of cats. She walked up to them and said, "Hi guys, I heard you guys are playing hide and seek. May I play?"

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ Sig10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 19:10

Minnowpaw looked at Sycamorepaw "Don't worry I'm making sure he stays nice towards Waspkit" she meowed. Then she turned to Brownkit "Hi Browkit, yeah you can play with us if the others are okay with it" she meowed and looked over at the other cats.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 19:13

Scorchfang'a annoyance quickly began to spiral into guilt. He really was a horrible cat. It was clear he couldn't be trusted quite yet, let alone with innocent, defenseless kits. He turned around, his tail dropped and dragging in the snow. "A-Actually... I think there's a patrol I need to catch. When you're a warrior, you can't set aside time to play. Maybe I'll see you later." Without looking back, he sulked away.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 19:36

As Scorchfang walked away, Brownkit ran towards him. "Wait!" she yelled. As she caught up to him she said, "I forgot to congratulate you on becoming a warrior!" she said, smiling. "Now, all you need is to a train a cat to be a deputy Who knows, maybe that cat will be me." she said, walking back to the group of cats.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ Sig10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ   waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ Empty

Back to top Go down

waspkit doesn't know what to do ツ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next