Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pikachu

Characters : no
Male
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 5539
Clan/Rank : Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods~

Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:26 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!" Ivystar called out to the clan, fire in her veins as felt the drums of war echoing through her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1662
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Lakepaw padded up to the Willow Branch pride and the same fiery look in his amber gaze that Ivystar had. He would be a warrior for their battle. How better for him to serve his clan than to help win a war right after becoming a warrior. Him and Snowpaw both.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pikachu

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:30 pm

"Lakepaw, it is time for you to become a warrior. I have spoken to your mentor, and they agree that you are ready. Therefore, I, Ivystar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Lakepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The she-cat meowed, looking down into the apprentice's eyes.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Female
Cancer Dragon
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Lakepaw took a step forward, "I do." He meowed confidently, his fiery gaze sincere and proud.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pikachu

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:33 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Lakewhisper. RiverClan honours your passion and unflinching loyalty, congratulations. May you bring us victory and teach our enemies that we are not to be taken lightly. Lakewhisper, I have high hopes for you. Serve your vigil tonight with your clanmate, Snowblossom. Then tomorrow, we fight." Ivystar finished the ceremony with that, looking down with obvious fondness.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Female
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Lakewhisper dipped his head respectfully to his great-grandmother before licking her shoulder. His name was Lakewhisper. He loved it. It was perfect, and soon he would take his vigil with Snowblossom. Together. As warriors.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Graybriar, Pricklebush, Applekit*. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 4728
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior/Tier 5 Warrior, TC Medicine Cat, RC Unborn Kit.

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Snowblossom watched with a big smile on her face as her best friend gained his warrior name. Lakewhisper... I love it. As Ivystar mentioned her name, however, her heart fluttered a little bit. They'd be sitting vigil together when the sun went down. The night before the big battle that she kept trying to forget about. Somehow, her anxiety about the battle was suddenly dwarfed by this new development. Sitting vigil with him? Just them two... sitting alone in camp... with the nearly-full moon above... Valiantly holding back a blush, the newly appointed warrior sat tall, trying to push her emotions to the back of her mind. She didn't want to get involved in anything right before a giant battle where either one of them may or may not be killed... never mind, she didn't want to think about that either. "Lakewhisper! Lakewhisper!" she cheered, voice rising to the sky.

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Female
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 1:53 pm

Vixenstep smiled. Her brother was finally having his well-deserved warrior ceremony! "Lakewhisper! Lakewhisper!" she chanted, voice full of pure pride in her beloved brother's accomplishments.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: