Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:26

"Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!" Ivystar called out to the clan, fire in her veins as felt the drums of war echoing through her.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:28

Lakepaw padded up to the Willow Branch pride and the same fiery look in his amber gaze that Ivystar had. He would be a warrior for their battle. How better for him to serve his clan than to help win a war right after becoming a warrior. Him and Snowpaw both.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:30

"Lakepaw, it is time for you to become a warrior. I have spoken to your mentor, and they agree that you are ready. Therefore, I, Ivystar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Lakepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The she-cat meowed, looking down into the apprentice's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:30

Lakepaw took a step forward, "I do." He meowed confidently, his fiery gaze sincere and proud.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:33

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Lakewhisper. RiverClan honours your passion and unflinching loyalty, congratulations. May you bring us victory and teach our enemies that we are not to be taken lightly. Lakewhisper, I have high hopes for you. Serve your vigil tonight with your clanmate, Snowblossom. Then tomorrow, we fight." Ivystar finished the ceremony with that, looking down with obvious fondness.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:37

Lakewhisper dipped his head respectfully to his great-grandmother before licking her shoulder. His name was Lakewhisper. He loved it. It was perfect, and soon he would take his vigil with Snowblossom. Together. As warriors.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 21 Dec 2017 - 17:21

Snowblossom watched with a big smile on her face as her best friend gained his warrior name. Lakewhisper... I love it. As Ivystar mentioned her name, however, her heart fluttered a little bit. They'd be sitting vigil together when the sun went down. The night before the big battle that she kept trying to forget about. Somehow, her anxiety about the battle was suddenly dwarfed by this new development. Sitting vigil with him? Just them two... sitting alone in camp... with the nearly-full moon above... Valiantly holding back a blush, the newly appointed warrior sat tall, trying to push her emotions to the back of her mind. She didn't want to get involved in anything right before a giant battle where either one of them may or may not be killed... never mind, she didn't want to think about that either. "Lakewhisper! Lakewhisper!" she cheered, voice rising to the sky.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 13:53

Vixenstep smiled. Her brother was finally having his well-deserved warrior ceremony! "Lakewhisper! Lakewhisper!" she chanted, voice full of pure pride in her beloved brother's accomplishments.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lakepaw's Warrior Ceremony