Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Road To Perdido Chapter I

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Dec 2017 - 23:14

Crystal looked at the boy with a playful offended look on her face. "Or HERself, thank you very much!" She said. Then she looked over at the other adults. "South gate sounds good, let's go there. By the way, I didn't catch any of your names. I'm Crystal." She offered, trying to open up some conversation.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 0:06

Skye raised an eyebrow as the so-called Crystal told them her name. She gave a little shrug, after all, what use would it really be? "Skye. Skye Hudson." she replied, in her rough Scottish voice.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 21:04

Crystal nodded. "Pretty name."

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 8:21

"I'm Johnathan, now, let's get out of here before another building falls." he said, heading toward the south gate at a rather quick pace. He didn't like being out here at all. When they had made it to the gate he was shocked to see that there was still a patrol. It was just two people but one radio call could bring in plenty more. One person was patrolling over the top while the other was sitting on the roof of one of the two trucks. "What? Why would they still be here?" Johnathan murmured, pressing against the door of the first truck. It was further away, ten feet from the other truck and propped on cinder blocks. It was probably going to be repaired soon. "What should we do?" he asked the others.

Gate and Trucks:

The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 8:41

Skye followed along to the South Gate. Her grey eyes found the patrol and she gripped her battle axe tighter in her hand. Why were people here, when this place was usually left unchecked? Skye let Jonathan do whatever it was he was doing, but when he asked, she simply shrugged. ”Aye, we’re foocked, mate. Ain’t no way we’ll get past them there guards.” she replied, with no idea what they would do next. Hopefully the answer would present itself soon.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 5:54

Crystal thought about it. "Could there possibly be a single guard in one place? One of us could like kill a guard and take his clothes and act like we have orders to take the others someplace...
"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 6:06

He didn't present his name like the others did before following Johnathan to the South Gate. Nathan's heart dropped at the sight of the two guards. There plan was ruined. How was he ever going to escape now? Crystal's idea seemed unlikely to work because there were two guards who were both paying attention, and nobody else seemed to have an idea. He reached down to his pocket for his locket, and his hand came into contact with his throwing knives. Maybe they could throw them at the guards to get them out of the way. It was a long shot, but there was no harm in telling the other's his idea.
"Well, I have some throwing knives. Maybe we could take them out from a distance before they have time to react," he suggested, pulling two of the five knives from his pocket. They were the last thing his father had given them and he didn't want to lose them, but what choice did he have?

The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 3:34

Skye considered the ideas the others had offered. Crystal’s idea could work, but it seemed unlikely. As for the boy, that was a little more plausible, but she had no idea how good he was with throwing knives. ”Ya ken, ya could be ontae somehin there. Maybe a could distract ‘em? Didn’t catch yer name, by the way.” she spoke. Hopefully, the boy would provide his name, as that’s what the others had done. It seemed only right, surely, if he followed along.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 4:59

"Well," Johnathan looked around the area. "You two have a close range advantage. You two could take the one on the truck and he and I can cover you from the other guard. Then we can move on and clear the one on top of the gate." he said softly. He didn't like splitting up but when they had an obvious divide in fighting style, that's how things went. He eyed the bright yellow ladder leading to the top of the gate and sighed. At least it would be a quick way up. They didn't have a choice, did they?

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Feb 2018 - 8:36

bump

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido Chapter I   The Road To Perdido Chapter I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road To Perdido Chapter I
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying-
Jump to: