Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

all cats need food ❖ closed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

all cats need food ❖ closed Empty
PostSubject: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 21:13

The sun was rising, and various shades of red, orange, yellow, and even some pink and purple were bleeding out into the sky and tinting the sky with a beautiful hue. Prey was just starting to awaken and shuffle out of their trees and dens. Unfortunately for most of them, their fate would be wandering into the unsheathed claws of a Clan cat so that they could be used as a source of food. The snow was still everywhere, and everything was blanketed with a layer of the fluffy white substance. It was practically all Duckpaw knew, considering that she was born in leafbare. Snow and cold was all she could remember. The she-cat silently padded out of the apprentices' den. She stretched her limbs one by one in an attempt to wake herself up. She didn't want to wake up anyone who didn't want to be awakened, and she didn't feel like getting reprimanded by grouchy warriors or cranky apprentices. The apprentice felt like hunting, and her paws were itching to catch something. However, she felt like she shouldn't be going out into the territory alone, especially since it was early and the sun was just rising above the horizon. The brown RiverClan apprentice sat down quietly beside the camp's exit, glancing around at the camp that she called home. The prey wasn't just going to run into the camp, so cats had to catch it. Duckpaw lazily flicked her left ear, then her right, and wrapped her tail loosely around her paws. All she had to do now was wait for cats to join her on a patrol.

Last edited by Harlem on Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 12:23

Sweetpaw yawned tiredly as she padded out of the apprentices' den, awoken by Duckpaw's movements. She was curious as to where she was off to, and she quickly found her denmate sitting near the entrance. Was she waiting for someone to join her on a hunting patrol? The Clan did need more fresh-kill after all as the fresh-kill pile was empty save for freshly fallen snow.

She shook out her fur and padded up to Duckpaw with a friendly look in her eyes. "Good morning, Duckpaw. Are you waiting to join a hunting patrol? I could always join you if that's the case. I need to get out of camp and stretch my legs anyway."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 13:14

The silence was calming, and Duckpaw briefly closed her eyes to enjoy it. The serenity didn't last forever, though. Duckpaw's eyes snapped open once Sweetpaw padded up to her, and the apprentice put on a small, calm smile.
"Good morning, Sweetpaw," The she-cat greeted the other she-cat, "Yeah, I am waiting for a hunting patrol to gather. Thanks for joining me. Maybe we should wait for a few just in case a warrior decides to come along."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 13:23

"Sounds like a good idea," Sweetpaw nodded in agreement. She settled down next to Duckpaw and began the long, careful process of grooming her sleek brown and white fur, making sure no hairs stuck out of place.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 10:40

Silverfang heard Duckpaw's words with interest when she left the nursery. A hunting patrol would be great and meanwhile, her kits could stay in the nursery with another queen. She needed some time out of the camp. "I will join. You need a warrior and I'm free. Where are your mentors, by the way?" She interrupted, reaching the side of the two apprentices.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
all cats need food ❖ closed Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 11:07

"Splashwillow's been getting busier and busier trying to juggle training time between me and Wolfpaw," Sweetpaw replied, dipping her head respectfully to her former denmate, "but I don't think she'd mind if I joined a hunting patrol."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 12:03

"I'll join," Snowpaw called out, padding up to the group of cats she saw forming at the entrance. "Amberpelt's busy, but I'll gladly help hunt. We need as many fish as we can catch before the river freezes over, right?" Stifling her yawn- she'd woken up only moments ago- the apprentice sat by the group, fluffing out her thick white pelt against the cold air.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:22

Duckpaw's sharp green gaze scanned over the small group of cats that had assembled.
"Ivystar's busy right now, but I'm sure she'll be fine with me going out on a patrol, especially since there's a warrior with us."
The she-cat rose to her paws and flicked her tail in a discreet attempt to wake herself up even more.
"Maybe we should go now, we don't want the entire Clan to join us, right?"

ooc; mobile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all cats need food ❖ closed   all cats need food ❖ closed Empty

Back to top Go down

all cats need food ❖ closed
Page 1 of 1