Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy   Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy EmptySun 26 Sep 2010 - 5:16

It's a boarding school where you RP as the student. You make your own schedule, dorm, car, and club. So I'll post the link when I am done ^^;

I hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy   Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy EmptySun 26 Sep 2010 - 12:47

FINISHED IT

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy   Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy EmptySun 26 Sep 2010 - 21:59

JOINESS! Sophomores group has been closed due to the fact that there are like six people in it so sorry for those of you who would like to join it ^^'' but the other groups need to be populated! So help do that please ^^
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy   Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 7:07

OO! *joins* XD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy N6a5zHfComing Soon: Angel Wood Academy IMrnxD6Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy GMXQgOOComing Soon: Angel Wood Academy JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy   Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010 - 14:32

Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy 952504OMG I found out my forum was rank third in the number of topics and points (872 points!) out of all the Academy Forums! It was ranked five in messages and users! Can you help me get those numbers up by joining and posting more? PLEASE! Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy 538473 Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy 456532 We especially need more guys to join!
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy   Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 6:54

Should I join hmmm
(you should seperate classes when theres enough members by teams so theres not like more than 20 people in a class)

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy   Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 6:59

yes muddy you should join like emediatly lol

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy   Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon: Angel Wood Academy
Page 1 of 1