Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel) Empty
PostSubject: To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel)   To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel) EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 19:47

Specklefang padded out of the warrior's den, the light of Silverpelt still gleaming brightly as her jaw opened in a large yawn. She had a new apprentice to train, one that was born out of the clan, though the only impurities it held was the kittypet blood it carried(the irony). She had different methods for every cat, not one technique worked for all, Cherryfang was proof of that. And to Specklefang, this one just might need to know how to be a noble warrior with waking up early and going to bed late.

Specklefang pushed into the apprentice's den, numerous curses leaving her mouth as she stumbled into it. Seeking Swooppaw, she had taken the tom on a patrol of every border Thunderclan had on the first day, taught the tom to fight and hunt on the second until a bit past moonhigh, and now she would get the tom on another patrol with some quizzing and perhaps she'll teach him how to properly use his claws, and spar with him.

But first, the scrap had to wake up. Lifting a large paw, the burly she-cat pressed it against the toms shoulder and giving him a shake, a menacing growl pulling from his throat. "Get up, Swooppaw. There's plenty of things to do today that don't involve you sleeping the day away." Specklefang meowed before turning on her paws awkwardly and shoving herself through the den entrance and paused to wait for her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel)   To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 12:47

"Ahhh! Sorry Specklefang, I didn't mean to sleep in!" At the rough shake and his mentor's words, Swooppaw was awake in an instant, breathing heavily. Oh StarClan, he had slept in! Would Specklefang not want to be his friend anymore? Had she ever wanted to be his friend? Trying to be a sweet and obedient apprentice, he stood up right away and trotted out of the den, trying not to show how tired he was. The first two days of training had been fun and tiring, but he kept fearing his mentor wouldn't like him anymore. And so far, he hadn't had any progress becoming friends with her. Facing he attentively, he asked; "What am I going to learn today? I'll do whatever you ask me to!"

To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel)   To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 11:11

"How to use your claws, and the warrior code, since you seem to be a rather forgetful tom." Specklefang meowed chillingly, the presence of the tom itself she found rather annoying. She couldn't believe she had to stick with the tom for six moons! The large she-cat looked down blankly at the apprentice. Soon they made it to the training hollow, and she was spinning on her paws and slamming Swooppaw onto the ground.

"You must never let your guard down. In the camp, or out in the territory. You will believe yourself safe, but trust me, you're not." Specklefang hissed, watching her apprentice, waiting for the young tom to recover himself.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel)   To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 12:29

"That sounds fun! And sorry that I'm forgetful. I'll try to remember everything you teach me," Swooppaw replied brightly, trying to warm up the cold words of his mentor. Specklefang was a great warrior, but it would take a lot to become friends with her. If she even wanted to be friends with him. He followed her out of camp an through the territory that had come to be more familiar with him. As they neared the training hollow, he couldn't help but scent the air. Though he mostly smelled the blank smell of the cold, he thought he could just barely detect a squirrel nearby. Before he could say anything however, he was shoved roughly into the ground. His terrified eyes only calmed down slightly when he saw it was his own mentor. Why was she doing this? At her words understanding dawned on his face and he nodded in response. He almost said how he trusted his clanmates would help him, so he would be safe when he was around them. But he realized in time that it would seem liking talking back, and the last thing he wanted to do was sound rude.
"Okay Specklefang. I got it," he mewed instead, getting to his paws and looking back at her. "I'll try to always pay attention to my surroundings, and not get distracted at the slightest scent of something." He added in that last part just to seem more obedient and hard-working, because hopefully that would be appealing to his mentor. And he still was set on becoming her friend.

To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel)   To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel) Empty

Back to top Go down

To learn the laws (Closed for Squirrel)
Page 1 of 1