Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Winter's Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Ask Winter's Character Empty
PostSubject: Ask Winter's Character   Ask Winter's Character EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 12:35

Code:
[b]Who are you asking?:[/b]
[b]Who's asking?:[/b]
[b]What is he/she asking?:[/b]

My cats:

Alive:
Swiftheart
Night
Oceanlight
Snakeblaze
Echo

Dead:
Snowstorm

Answered questions:

Shrewheart - "Why do you hate me?"
Night - "Don't feel too special. I hate all clan cats as much as they hate me, ever since an incident with a mate and kits... I'd prefer not to talk about it..."

Rippedsky - "What did you think when you first came to Skyclan, and about the disdain between the clan and tribe? How did you feel about Swoop's betrayal?"
Echo - "I was really glad to be out of the mountains, where there was no food and it was so cold. I was scared if the three clans that hated the tribe would attack us when we were too exhausted to fight back. As for Swoop... I was shocked, and confused, and I was really scared about that Dark Forest cat and how strong she was. I was probably more scared about how the clans think the entire tribe is evil because of one cat. I don't want to be judged but I still don't want to leave."

Last edited by Winterpaw on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Ask Winter's Character   Ask Winter's Character EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 13:45

b]Who are you asking?:[/b] Night
Who's asking?: Shrewheart
What is he/she asking?: Why do you hate me?

Ask Winter's Character Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Ask Winter's Character   Ask Winter's Character EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 14:06

Who are you asking?: Echo
Who's asking?: Rippedsky
What is he/she asking?: What did you think when you first came to Skyclan, and about the disdain between the clan and tribe? How did you feel about Swoop's betrayal?

Ask Winter's Character Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Ask Winter's Character   Ask Winter's Character EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 16:33

Shrewheart wrote:
Why do you hate me?

Night - "Don't feel too special. I hate all clan cats as much as they hate me, ever since an incident with a mate and kits... I'd prefer not to talk about it..."

Rippedsky wrote:
What did you think when you first came to Skyclan, and about the disdain between the clan and tribe? How did you feel about Swoop's betrayal?

Echo - "I was really glad to be out of the mountains, where there was no food and it was so cold. I was scared if the three clans that hated the tribe would attack us when we were too exhausted to fight back. As for Swoop... I was shocked, and confused, and I was really scared about that Dark Forest cat and how strong she was. I was probably more scared about how the clans think the entire tribe is evil because of one cat. I don't want to be judged but I still don't want to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Winter's Character   Ask Winter's Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Winter's Character
Page 1 of 1