Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) Empty
PostSubject: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 4:06 pm

If your character participates in this topic, they have agreed to stay in the alley with Pigeon, keep that in mind!)

Pigeon shivered in the cold, she looked around at the snowfall. It was time, they wouldn't survive the season unorganized. Besides, things could be so much better! She had thought long an hard about how to do this. She figured that powerless cats would be motivated by the chance at power. Besides, no leader should get to sit in their position. Climbing on the fence, she glanced around at the cats sheltered in her alley. "Everyone! I have an announcement to make!" Her voice echoed in the brick confides that surrounded the camp.

Mange had stayed with Pigeon after a bad storm hit before he could get to the barn. He would have frozen to death taking that journey alone. He squeezed out of one of the cardboard boxes and sat down in a clear spot.

Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Raven sat attentively, watching Pigeon. The weather was starting to bother her despite her thick black fur, and it was proving to be an annoyance already. Still, she trusted the other cat enough to stay here, and so she waited for the announcement that was seemingly so important.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:01 am

Night sat and groomed his fur near the corner of camp. His tongue slightly shriveled whenever it touched snow on his coat, which happened numerous times. Right after his entire coat was sleek and shiny like a black-furred cat's should be, he heard Pigeon called the loners together for an announcement. Night walked over and sat down, looking up at Pigeon.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:34 pm

intense bump, I'll wait another week but after that, you're given the same treatment as someone who joined the clan and will need to wait the time out until you get the title

Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 12:07 am

Autumn walked out of her box and sat beside her friend Mange. She groomed herself while listening to Pigeon.

OOC: ;0; Ahhhh! I forgot!!! ;-;

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Pigeon seemed pleased by the others that gathered there, her gaze lingering on each of them. They'd be each other's chance at survival and eventually, leaders themselves if they survived long enough. "We've all known the life of a loner in this harsh season. Working together to survive is only logical with such little prey and so many competitors. With this in mind, I've decided to found a clan, DawnClan. as a leader, I will not sit pampered like some pet but instead will need to prove myself in battle in the next coming moon. That is if you agree to join me."

Mange sat there thinking, a bit unsure. Buttercup had said clans took her kits. But- If they were a clan, they could choose to not do those things, right? They didn't have to be like forest cats.

sorry for the wait, i went longer to see if any more would show up with a lot of people on break, they'll get there titles and such in the next post i do))

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Night blinked as Pigeon talked about a clan. 'A clan ruined my life...' he thought. Maybe they wouldn't be like a clan despite being called DawnClan? He didn't speak, he waited to see if his new leader had anything to say.

OOC: k, can I have Night the Resourceful?
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Raven nodded as Pigeon spoke. It was a logical conclusion, and she approved wholeheartedly of working together to help one another. It was what she had chosen to do with her life, but... Staying here, at least for a while, seemed like an option she liked. She was happy to be able to help the fellow cats who chose to join them, and likely to help any who chose to leave given the chance, optimistic as she was.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Pigeon saw that there were no objections, she continued. "We aren't going to be exactly like the forest cats. We have less prey and because of that, we will not have the luxury of extra prey.
Our warriors and apprentices must agree to battle for extra prey when times are rough. One piece of prey is guaranteed."
She flicked her tail. "Night, Raven please join me here in front of Sun Fence." she meowed, dropping to the dumpster in front of the fence and waving her bushy tail across it.

geez sorry for the wait, they'll all have their ceremonies and then we can start DC))

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:45 am

Raven stepped forward, curious but silent. She had yet to come across any of the forest cats herself, only knowing of them from tales she had heard.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:01 pm

Night was slightly disappointed when Pigeon said DawnClan won't be exactly like a clan, but that wasn't really much of a surprise, so the feeling died quickly. He stepped forward. Now he could know what it felt like to be a warrior, serving under a leader.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:25 am

Seeing the two step forward, she nodded. "It was more than luck that such talented cats would be the start of this clan. Night, from this point on you will be known as Night the Resourceful." She stepped down to meet them, "Raven, from this point on you will be know as Raven the Wise and will mentor Autumn. I will be known as Pigeon the Risen until I lose to my challenger and the the title as Fallen. I will mentor Mange." She meowed, looking past the two new warriors at the apprentices. With hope, this was only the beginning.

Alrighty kiddos, we can role-play as DawnClan cats boi, congrats on be the ogs)

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 12:11 am

Night the Resourceful? That sounded like a name to be proud of. He felt this wasn't like the clan names, where you'd be given blank and meaningless additions to your name like -fur or -pelt, no. He felt he earned a name he can be proud of. 'If only my kits could feel that pride with me...' the thought sparked in his mind. He felt a bit dissapointed he wouldn't be a mentor, but the feeling was drowned by pride quickly. 'This must be how apprentices feel in their ceremonies...' he thought. So excited, so proud. He felt he would fight an entire clan of cats for DawnClan. 'Who knows? It may come to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)   Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn (Official DawnClan Begining, open for members)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace :: Dark Alleys-
Jump to: