Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) Empty
PostSubject: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 21:14

NOVEMBER 12th, 2020

"An exciting development in cellular studies was revealed this morning! A new vaccine created to speed up the healing process and repair irreversible damage has found success with three patients today"

DECEMBER 12th, 2020
"The vaccine has begun to be tested on a larger scale, one hundred volunteers have gotten their first dose of the vaccine today, results are promising!

DECEMBER 28th, 2020

"As you can see, there have been quite a few accidents happening in the area, many people have complained about frequent fainting attacks and it appears to be the cause of most of the accidents."

JANUARY 15th, 2021

"McNeal Middle School was closed today after frequent assaults occur in the area, mainly consisting of biting. The attackers seem to be under the influence of something according to witnesses."

JANUARY 20th 2021

EVACUATION IN PROGRESS, PLEASE BRING ALL IDENTIFICATION WITH YOU TO THE NEXT SHELTER. ANYONE TURNED AWAY WILL BE SENT TO A SECONDARY SHELTER IN THREE HOURS, THANK YOU.

THIRTY YEARS LATER...

Haven Compound, Michigan.

JANUARY 20th, 2051

"I swear, rations are getting smaller and smaller." "I bet it's all thanks to that rebel group, what a waste of resources." "We all know they aren't real... It's just Nautilus eggheads bullying Haven out of its food."

*KKKSSHH* Haven civilians, please remember that the new curfew is 9:00 PM until further notice. We also remind you to not sell your ration cards, extras can be earned by being an upstanding citizen and reporting any crimes or suspicious activity to your Haven guards. *KKKKSSHHK*

JANUARY 28th 2051

*CRASH* The building next to the gate connecting residence branch B to the rest of Haven, falls and blocks off the gate after an explosion. Panic rises and gunfire fills the air as everyone in the streets scrambles to find cover or escape. You run further away from the chaos as the Haven authorities show up and are less than gentle when it comes to "assessing" the situation.

Rules:
1. Please carry through with the topics, they aren't going to be long as the story is divided into five parts.
2. If you doing reply after a week, I will PM you and your turn will be skipped. Three days after that with no reply or appearance and I'll send another PM, the other players will carry on. A week after that, and your character will go missing.
3. If someone's character is rendered missing, their slot will open up and they will be introduced ASAP. I'll tell the new player how to introduce their character.
4. Try to be realistic with your characters! Bright hair dye and clothing are going to get you killed. Children and elderly may not last with the constant threats.
5.Jewry isn't the main priority for people fighting for their lives. Profanity allowed but not enforced.
6. VIOLENCE IS OBVIOUSLY A PART OF THIS IF YOU CAN'T TOLERATE GUNS OR BLOOD DO NOT JOIN.

4/6 Players, two characters max for each player.
5/12 Characters
1/2 Child Characters (not mandatory, counts as one of your character slots.)

Johnathan Hanson
Condition: Top condition
Shin Guards HP: L 2/2 R 2/2
Juggy's NPC to be used later on:
Okay condition (I'm not giving specifics until he come into play)

Crystal Rose
Condition: Top condition
Breastplate HP: 2/2

Skye Robertson
Condition: Top Condition
Shoulder Pad HP: L 2/2 R 2/2
Wrist Gauntlets HP: L 2/2 R 2/2
Silver Necklace HP: 1/1
Black Ring HP: 1/1

Nathan Callid
Condition: Top Codition
Helmet HP: 2/2
Locket HP:1/1

Name:

Appearance(Include height please!):

Short Backstory(optional):

Personality:

Armor(please list each piece even if it’s in your picture):

Weapon:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Extra Items(trinkets, jewelry, photos, the like):

HAVEN: A branch of the large settlements the government has formed. Their main settlement is in Maine, the name has never been revealed any further south than Rhode Island. Nautilus is the largest known to commoners, they are known for questionable trading with gangs that linger nearby.

PERDIDO: A rumored "something". Some say it's a grand city, others say it's a group. Many believe it's a person or something that can get them out of the US which is under quarantine all together while the other countries figure out what to do with the ruins. The further south you go, the more familiar people seem to be with whatever Perdido is.

EVENT DICE:

If a conflict occurs and no one has their character receive an injury, this will be rolled. There’s only one Lionblaze and it’s not us. This may be rolled three times if the conflict is that bad, (it will get to that point ;))

Spoiler:

Types of zombies:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jughead's Ghost on Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 21:17; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 23:22

Name: Johnathan Hanson

Appearance(Include height please!): 5''7

Spoiler:

Short Backstory(optional): Born in Haven. Often stole things to sell at his mother's stand in the market. Really hates it there, believes in Perdido.

Personality: Optimistic and opportunistic~ He's full of witty comments and quotes from literature that he swiped from tinder stashes.

Armor(please list each piece even if it’s in your picture):
Scrap Metal Shin Guards
Left: 2/2 Right 2/2

Weapon: 10 mm silenced pistol. (definitely stolen)

Strengths:
Stealth, Agility, resourcefulness.
Weaknesses:
Physical strength(don't put him in a fist fight), intimidation, big weapons.

Extra Items(trinkets, jewelry, photos, the like): He's got a makeshift lockpick: screwdriver bobby pins and a nail file. He's also got a dull green backpack.

The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Last edited by Jughead's corpse on Sun 3 Dec 2017 - 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 5:56

Name: Crystal Rose

Appearance(Include height please!):Pale-skinned blondie that wears a dark blue sweatshirt and jeans. Quite tall at 5'11''. Lean and fast.

Short Backstory(optional): Born in Haven 9 years after it opened, she began to read a lot, since her mother was a teacher. She loved science fiction and sought after any true-blue item that was from a science fiction book(Percy Jackson's Riptide made of bronze, Gryffindor's Sword made of real metal and rubies, etc.). So she began to steal.

Personality: She'd rather run than fight, and will always try to find a way out. In this way, she takes the "Hard-to-catch prey" stance rather than being a powerful predator.

Armor(please list each piece even if it’s in your picture): Underneath her sweatshirt is a breastplate. 2/2 HP

Weapon: Two modern katanas she carries behind her back like a ninja. Often used to try and deflect bullets.

Strengths: Quick and smart

Weaknesses: Thinks she doesn't need to train her fighting skills because she can get out of anything

Extra Items(trinkets, jewelry, photos, the like): A satchel containing 5 little darts, a water bottle, and 3 granola bars.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 7:01

Name: Skye Robertson
Appearance: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) Chn3ke10
Long, wavy jet-black hair. Grey eyes and perfect eyebrows, tall for her age. She is wearing warrior type clothing which she found in a shop and obviously stole.
Short Backstory (optional): Has lived in Scotland her whole life so she has a very strong Scots accent. She went on a trip to Haven during the attack and stayed there.
Personality: Skye is a natural-born criminal. She is very manipulative and will use anything to get what she desires. She makes unfair trades with the people of Nautilus, and if she doesn't get what she wants, she will steal it. She most often trades with those who don't know the value of what they have until it is too late. Skye never makes allies, and if she had a temporary truce, you can expect them dead or abandoned by morning. She can be very sarcastic and snappy, and sometimes her strong Scots accent is hard to understand.
Armour: Leather tunic and shorts, leather shoulder 'pads' and leather wrist guards. Everything is jet black.
2/2 HP
Weapon: Medival-style battleaxe, which is rather heavy. Its a good thing that Skye is strong!
Strengths: Manipulative and agile, good with large weapons and head-on combat.
Weaknesses: Untrustworthy and not very good with long-distance weapons. Jumps straight into things without thinking of the consequences.
Extra Items (trinkets, jewelry, photos, the like): A silver, chain-link necklace with a small Celtic symbol engraved on a small charm. The symbol means 'Eternal' and is a large part of her culture. She also wears a small, black ring, which serves no purpose aside from making her punches hurt more.
(Here's the symbol)
The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) De72e310

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~

Last edited by Titanium on Mon 4 Dec 2017 - 11:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 12:01

I dun goofed with the years, if you need to recalculate something or change anything referring to dates you can go ahead! I mixed to different timeskips together like an idiot.

@Titanium All the characters are going to meet up in Haven, could Skye be on a trip to Haven during the attack?

Both characters are added!

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 12:47

@Jughead's corpse Sure, that works too.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 13:11

Oh, one more thing! You forgot Skye's height unless I missed it.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 13:15

Shoot. I swear I'm mentally retarded. No

Its 5'8''

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 13:42

It's alright! I got the dates wrong somehow so, it happens.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 15:19

Name: Nathan Callid

Appearance(Include height please!): 5"1, has darker skin and black hair. Has a muscular build.

Short Backstory(optional): Born in Haven, his mother died giving birth to him. Lives with his father in Haven, and learned picketing at age 8. Doesn't steal of his own accord, but will gladly do it whenever his father tells him to.

Personality: Suspicious of everyone accept his father, and trusts his father with his life. If his father told him to jump off a cliff, he would do it. However, is able to think well for himself and is quick under pressure. Hates crowds, and hates Haven. Believes in Perdido.

Armor(please list each piece even if it’s in your picture): Thick plastic helmet with a metal layer on the outside. Stole it. 2/2 HP

Weapon: Five steel aerodynamic throwing knives that can pierce through some metals. Given to him by his father,

Strengths: Quick thinking, righteous, aim

Weaknesses: Doesn't trust anyone, not intelligent, boastful

Extra Items(trinkets, jewelry, photos, the like): Has a locket he keeps in his pocket with a clock face on one side, and a picture of his mother on the other side.

The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 15:23

Added!

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 7:28

@Squirrelnose I can definitely see Crystal becoming kinder and protective of Nathan (taking a liking to him) as her character progresses because he reminds her of her dead little brother Caleb. That OK, or maybe they could have been friends(or just knew each other) before the apocolypse?

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 11:23

Just a quick clarification on ages, I messed them up the first time so, if your character is under the age of thirty, they definitely did not live before the apocalypse! The first evacuation was in 2021. We are in 2051 now.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 11:45

Okay then, I changed the age accordingly. I just have one question - is the character allowed to swear? Not too much and not anything too bad, but Skye's personality naturally means she is likely to swear or curse kinda frequently.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 11:50

I'll keep Crystal at her age, maybe she learned her skills from fighting lone zombies herself?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)   The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road To Perdido (CLOSED 4/6)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying :: Sign-Up and Discussion-
Jump to: