Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip Empty
PostSubject: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 8:36

Jaystream left his den when the night came. This time, Vixenpaw's brother would be the one that would talk to Starclan. Willowpeatl must be so happy to see that her kits were becoming strong warriors... He thought as he ate the herbs he got from the medicine cat den with quick bites. His green eyes searched for the white and black tom to come... this was a special day for him so he was expecting an excited apprentice eagerly to talk to Starclan. Who would talk to him? Probably Willowpetal... she was his mother after all.

His green eyes looked at the other pack of herbs, thoughtfully. When would he ever imagine that he would there, guiding apprentices to the Moonstone as a deputy? He remembered his own days as an apprentice, not ever dreaming of anything more than just serving his clan as a warrior but Starclan had decided a different fate for him. The warrior just wished that he was doing his duties in the right way... No one prepared him to be the deputy.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 8:43

Lakepaw practically burst out of the apprentice's den, a big ball of fluffy, before glancing around sheepishly and quickly grooming his unruly black and white pelt. Though he was almost a warrior, and he was supposed to act all calm and collected, he could barely contain his excitement in his shuffling pawsteps. "Hey Jaystream!" He called cheerily, finally making his way to the deputy and licking up the herbs hurriedly. Without warning a bitter taste exploded in his mouth. Yuck! He thought, his face screwing up in disgust. "I don't know how you do this everytime an apprentice is ready to go to the Moonstone." She commented, his piercing amber gazing locked onto his deputy in an almost kind of awe. He wished to be like Jaystream one day. A great warrior serving his clan as best as he can. Hopefully he'd get some good advice from whoever he spoke to at the moonstone.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip Sign_s13
Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 9:20

The tom blinked a bit surprised by the sudden appearance of the apprentice. He watched him ate the herbs and chuckled seeing his reaction. "I guess you just get used to it after a while. But I still believe that fish is better." He commented with a kind and warm smile. Jaystream never actually talked too much with the apprentice but he liked his attitude and energy."It seems that you're ready. Let's go. We have to walk a long way before reaching the Moonstone." He mewed standing up and leaving the camp with the other tom by his side.

The moon enlighted the path as they walked between the reeds, approaching the Twoleg bridge. When they finally reached the shore next to the building, he looked back at Lakepaw. "Do you know why we don't use that path? Because Twolegs crossed it with their dogs and is extremely dangerous. Try to avoid that place and prefer this one." The tall grey tabby cat jumped toward the closest rock in the river and then continue bouncing from stone to stone until he finally reached the other side. He glanced at Lakepaw, waiting for him to come. "Be careful! The stones are slippery so be sure you're well-grabbed before jumping again!"

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 11:34

Lakepaw nodded in response to Jaystream’s comment and followed the tom out into their territory. His mind drifted to who he might meet at this meeting and there were two cats the cane to mind, but one in particular that he hoped would visit him. His mother, Willowpetal. She had died giving birth to him and his sisters, and nobody was quite sure who their father was. Splashwillow has taken them in and raised them, and she was great, but he always fantasized about what his life would have been like if she were still here. He was brought out of his thoughts by the deputies voice. “Huh? Oh, yeah. I think I remember Snailbelly telling me that.” He responded, proud to show how much he has actually listened to his mentor. He nodded to the grey tabby’s instructions and warnings for crossing the stones. “Alright.” He meowed, before making his way across, carefully waging the distance and gripping his paws on the slippery stone. Finally he landed next to Jaystream with an accomplished grin on his face.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 2:46

The tom noticed that the younger was quite distracted by his own thoughts but he didn't blame him. This was an experience that all apprentices wanted and thought about... he understood that he might be imagining about how it was going to be. "Good job. I see that your mentor trained you well. Now, please follow me. We're going to use walk on the side next to the Twoleg path." He mewed before walking again with Lakepaw by his side again.

Together, they walked for a while, seeing the Fourtrees as they continued their journey. It seemed so lonely without all the cats gathering around the five leaders... but at the same time, it was peaceful. Jaystream stopped again when the Thunderpath appeared in front of his eyes and, on the other side, he could see the Windclan territory. "Be careful when you're near the Thunderpath. Before crossing, always be sure that no monster is coming. You'll probably hear it or sense it by the trembling of the ground under your paws before you can actually see it so focus on that when you're thinking about passing over." The warrior ran when it was time after saying that, non-stop. Only one tiny stop could be his end if a monster was coming.

The tom looked back at the apprentice that was still on the other side and smiled at him, so he would have confidence in himself. "Come on, Lakepaw. Now is your turn. Remember what I just said."

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 4:12

Lakepaw smiled proudly at the deputy's comment and followed the deputy through fourtrees and finally to a foul-smelling black path. He listened intently to Jaystream's directions and watched him carefully as he crossed the acrid path. Taking a deep breath, he looked both ways before focusing on his paws and the movement under them. As soon as the last bright red monster passed, he launched himself across the Thunderpath at break neck speed before skidding to a halt in the long grasses of WindClan's territory. "Whoa. That was.. intense." He meowed, chest heaving as he tried to gain his breath back.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 2:13

The warrior agreed with Lakepaw, nodding silently as he made sure he wasn't hurt. "Indeed. But that was the most dangerous path of our travel. Here in Windclan territory, we don't have to worry too much about unexpected monsters. Now, let's go. We still have to walk more before reaching the cave." The deputy turned his eyes toward the grassy moors and he continued walking, being followed by the young apprentice.

The night sky was so clear and bright... the light of the stars and the moon were perfect for this day. Today, the Moonstone would look beautiful. Jaystream couldn't wait to see one more time the brightness of that mysterious rock and he was happy about Lakepaw seeing it in its best moment. He moved a bit faster and finally the mountains appeared on his sight, welcoming them with the dark Mothermouth: the entrance of the Moonstone's cave.

"Follow me closely this time. Inside it will be hard to see and there are other tunnels that will guide you in the wrong way if you don't know where to go. If you get separated, try to hear my voice and steps, okay? Let's go." He gave the instructions before entering, like he always did with the other apprentices, and entered the cave without fears. The darkness surrounded him but he knew the right path so he didn't worry at all. Soon... they would see the light of the Moonstone.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyMon 4 Dec 2017 - 6:54

Lakepaw nodded, not even attempting to hide his relief about not having to deal with anymore monsters. As they continued their long journey, his eyes were kept wide and alert the whole time. If there was one thing he learned being an apprentice, it was to never let your guard down. There’s always a chance that someone or something is lurking around wanting to do harm. I learned that the hard way.. he thought, scrunching his scarred nose subconsciously.

Finally, they reached the gaping whole that was mothermouth, and he had to do everything in his power to keep his mouth closed. “It’s so much bigger than i thought it’d be..” He said in awe, amber eyes wide. He listened intently to Jaystreams instructions about entering the cave. “O-okay..” he meowed, admittedly how a bit nervous.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 9:13

Jaystream padded forward, keeping the apprentice close to him all the time. He disliked the sharp touch of the stones on his paws but soon it would be over and he would have the chance to rest for a bit while Lakepaw is talking to Starclan.

Finally, the light of the rock was caught by the green eyes of the tom. Walking a bit faster, the deputy entered the cave with a peaceful smile as he admired the unusual beauty of the Moonstone. Just like he thought, it was even more stunning than the other times he was there because of the bright moon illuminating the sky. "We have arrived, Lakepaw. Now is your turn to continue your journey alone. Please, follow me." The grey tabby cat approached the stone and laid down next to it, wrapping his fluffy tail around his large body. "Once you're ready, close your eyes and touch the stone with your nose. Starclan will welcome you. Show them the respect they deserve, okay? Everything will be okay so there's nothing to be afraid of. I'll be waiting right here. Good luck and wish you the best."

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 11:06

Lakepaw followed closely behind Jaystream until after what seemed like moons, they stepped into a brightly lit cavern with the moonstone at its center. “Whoa..” he whispered, unable to contain his gasp of awe. He listened kind of in a daze to the deputy’s instructions before padding a bit tentatively towards the Moonstone. He layed down, wrapping his tail around him, before taking a deep breath and touching his nose against the stone.

The next thing he knew, he was standing in starry clearing surrounded by beautiful pine trees and brush. After several moments of staring at his surroundings, he let his voice ring out into the trees. “H-hello..?” He called out, thinking for a split second that nobody would meet him.

mobile

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 13:08

"Hello there, little one!" A playful voice called out from the edges of a lake, there at the shoreline stood a handsome tom. His fur was a mix of browns and greys, all fluffed up and slightly disarray. He looked a little disorganised, but his youthful cheer masked it all as he bounced over to Lakepaw. He looked different from the tired elder than napped more than he did anything else. He looked bright as he came over.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 7:55

Lakepaw blinked in surprise when Frogjaw appeared, answering his call. "Wh-" He paused mid-thought. Should he know this cat? He looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn't put his paw on it. "H-Hi." He meowed finally, amber eyes still wide. "I-I don't mean to be rude.. But, um, who are you?" He asked, swallowing nervously. Wow, his first meeting with StarClan and he was already making a fool out of himself. The young tom shifted his big paws, searching the older tom's starry gaze. He seemed friendly enough, but would he be angry that he didn't recognize him? Was he someone important? Shrugging inwardly, he waited with bated breath for the StarClan warrior's response.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 15:47

"Ha, I've been gone for one moon and you've all forgotten me." The elder meowed, mostly in laughter though he was a little hurt that he'd been forgotten so quickly. "My name is Frogjaw, your mother's father, Lakepaw. Rascal, can't even recognise your own grandfather."

Though his words seemed harsh, his twinkling eyes and friendly posture made it clear it was all in jest. Leaping over towards the apprentice, he gave him a fond brush with his tongue. "What a mess your fur is, didn't Splashwillow teach you to groom yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 23:08

Lakepaw's eyes widened in shock. "Y-you're my grandfather? But..." He asked, his voice confused. He remembered his grandfather, but.. he looked different. Why did he look different? Then it hit him. "Your jaw!" He blurted out before he could stop himself. "Oh geez, uh, I'm sorry Frogjaw. I-I just didn't recognize you, well, b-because uh.." He trailed off, looking at his paws now, but when the brown tom gave him a fond lick, he looked up with a sheepish grin. "Of course she did!" He meowed defensively before realizing that he must have been kidding. "I just.. I'm just a bit nervous." He admitted with a now goofy grin. He hadn't really met his grandfather very much when he was alive, and he wished that he'd spent more time with the elder. He seemed to be a silly tom like himself, and he laughed aloud at the thought. He would have never thought an elder to be goofy. He had always thought of them as serious or grumpy. Frogjaw didn't seem to be like that at all. Then something else hit him. His grandfather knew his mother. Probably better than anyone else. "Um, can i ask you about my mom? Is she here? What's she like? Am I like her? Does.. Does she miss me?" He asked quietly, his amber gaze shining with tears. Pushing the tears back, he straightened his shoulders. No. He would not cry. He was almost a warriors, and warriors didn't cry.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 11:30

"Oh, sweetling." Frogjaw started, he immediately used his large paw to pull Lakepaw closer and wrap the tom firmly around with his bushy tail. He saw that the little tom was trying his hardest to be stern, to be the model warrior, but this was their little safe place. A place away from prying eyes and judging clanmates, Lakepaw was allowed this moment of weakness. No harm in emotions. "No need to pretend here, shhh... Let it all out... Your mother is here, but StarClan thought it best that you don't meet her yet. You've only just lost her and need time to grieve. But she loves you, Lakepaw and it broke her heart to not meet you today. She watches you all the time from here. You're just like her, you know. Not in appearance, but you have her heart. You'd both do anything for your loved ones, and have a stubborn tendency to not let people see your true feelings."

The last part, he said with a tired sigh. When he'd discovered Willowpetal's affair and the pain she'd undergone trying to hide it from everyone. He wished more than anything that she's just told him, or anyone. He would have torn apart the world to make sure that she had someone to heal her, to encourage her and keep her alive. "Don't be afraid to let people in Lakepaw. You have family in all of your clanmates. Ivystar is your great-grandmother, and Jaystream in your great uncle. They can be trusted, and if they do anything against you, I'll give them a good tongue-lashing from up here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: