Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 8:08

Lakepaw slumped into his grandfather as he was wrapped in his comforting embrace. He let the tears flow freely after a few moments, and he buried his face into the tom's fluffy fur. "Sh-She does?" He meowed in relief, sniffling softly, his voice muffled by his grandfathers fur. She loved him. Even after his screw ups and flops as a kit and apprentice, she still found a way to love him. He had underestimated a mother's love and how far it extended, and he basked in the knowledge that his mother loved him.

Now, he looked up at Frogjaw with disbelief and sudden happiness shining in his amber gaze. He couldn't believe how perfectly he had described himself, and now the elder was telling him something that completely and utterly baffled him. "I'm like her? I'm.. I'm like my mother?" He whispered, suddenly overcome with joy at this revelation. He was like her? Willowpetal felt the same way he did when she was his age? She had done her best to hide her problems and emotions from everyone as well? His head was spinning with the shock of everything, but he was the happiest in this one moment than he had ever been in his young life. Every little thing he had worried about seemed to lift off his bulky shoulders, and he felt lighter and carefree. He felt like he could do anything he wanted. He could take over ThunderClan, or kill a badger single-pawed. He felt the knowledge of his mothers love, combined with his grandfathers, coursing through his veins and he felt unstoppable. He had never felt like this before, but he loved it.

"Don't be afraid to let people in Lakepaw. You have family in all of your clanmates. Ivystar is your great-grandmother, and Jaystream in your great uncle. They can be trusted, and if they do anything against you, I'll give them a good tongue-lashing from up here."

Taking in every piece of wisdom and advice that Frogjaw gave him, he nodded in understanding. He did have other kin in the clan. He should be embracing them instead of pushing them away just because he missed his mom. He suddenly realized how foolish he had been, and he couldn't wait to go home and give Splashwillow all the thanks she deserved. He laughed as his grandfather continued and threatened to 'give them a good tongue-lashing'. "Thank you, Frogjaw." He meowed, his voice and eyes full of sincerity. "I.. I wish you were still alive, so I could just come talk to you whenever I need to." He sighed sadly, burrowing deeper into the elder's starry brown fur.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip - Page 2 Sign_s13
Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip   Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 19:28

"Oh, Lakepaw. Even if I'm not walking next to you, I'm still with you in here." He placed a paw on the apprentice's chest. "No matter what happens, I will be there for you, and so will your mother. If ever you feel alone, look up at the stars knowing that we're watching you, always."

With that, he slowly faded away and let the apprentice wake up.
Back to top Go down

Lakepaw's Moonstone Trip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2