Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:31

IC: Wolfkit thought about this. "Theoretically, could you use hunting skills on, say, a fat badger, and eat it? I don't scent anything except..." He sniffed. "Something that smells like how Twoleg scent was described."

OOC: I just had a horrible, horrible idea.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 13:30

OOC: what is your bad idea (gleaming with a smirk)
IC: spottedpaw smiled. "firts you have to battle it but yes if you kill it you can eat it but you are supposed to bring it back to camp if you kill a big prey like that." she told him. She sniffed the air and caught the scent also. "yup there must be a kittypet or two legs around." she said.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 18:10

OOC: Somebody's gonna become a kittypet. I'm so evil... and guess what? HE'S NEVER COMING BACK TO THUNDERCLAN. This kid wants to run with the winnnd!

IC: Wolfkit flicked his ear. "Twolegs can't be battled. Are we fast enough? But, I suppose is could be a kittypet..." He glanced around. Something tall was moving through the trees. He began towards it as the scent of Twolegs grew stronger.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 11:41

OOC: why I like him in the clan will they still be friends?
IC: spottedpaw nodded at what he said. She saw the big movement and went to protect him. "it could be a twoleg be careful." she told him the waited to see what the thing was.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 12:34

OOC: While he's a kittypet. See, I'm making Flickerkit, and SHE's going to be in Thunderclan and he was going to leave and join Windclan anyway. Anyhow, she can talk to him but his Twolegs have a barbed wire fence.

IC: He flicked his ear. "I'm fast enough," he said. "If it IS a Twoleg, we can maneuver better. We'll escape." He then stopped in shock to see that it WAS a Twoleg- and it had seen him! He wanted to run as it reached down and picked him up, but he was frozen! Once he was cradled in its arms, he yelled out. "Spottedpaw, help! Attack it, or get the clan, do SOMETHING!" The Twoleg began chittering and walking back towards the Twolegplace.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 12:37

Spottedpaw freaked out when the two leg grabbed him. She pounced on the two leg scratching and biting its leg. She was not going to let this kit be taken because what would his mom think about her. She kept at it until the two leg let him go.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 12:48

OOC: Lol his mother is an NPC named Silverleaf.

IC: The Twoleg shook its leg, but holding onto Wolfkit tighter, bumping him around. "Hey! Let*grunt* Me*grunt* Go!" It began to kick at Spottedpaw, and running away. Wolfkit looked back at Spottedpaw, yowling. "Follow the Twoleg, and get the clan to rescue me once you know where I am!"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 12:59

Spottedpaw watched him get carried away. She knew she had lost him so she ran back to camp. When she got in she noticed that everyone was asleep. "HELP WOLKIT GOT CAUGHT!!!" she yelled crying

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 13:19

OOC: Howling Daisy said I could join

IC: At Spottedpaw's cry, Shrewheart woke up, not too much alarmed. At first he considered just ignoring her, then realized that by saving a kit, he could show off and maybe gain a little respect. Jumping up, he trotted out of the warrior's den and towards the apprentice. At first he almost just continued out of camp, before thinking that he should get some more information first.
"So who caught him?" the fluffy brown warrior asked.

Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 13:30

Occ: I did jade
IC: "a twoleg caught him I wasn't fast enough the two leg ran off with him to their den." she said crying. She was so worried for the kit she had never lost one before. She knew she shouldn't have let it leave camp.

OOC: don't forget wolfkit is supposed to become kittypet is what jade said

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 14:28

OOC: Well, he doesn't HAVE to... If you REALLY want, you can rescue him.

IC: The Twoleg slowed down and sat on a log, purring to him. With one hand it reached down to its leg, brushing off the blood. It then tied him onto its back using a long piece of cloth. Then it took out a small object and put it on the wound. He hoped Spottedpaw would come soon.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 16:47

OOC: It's perfectly fine with me if he becomes a kittypet.

IC: "A twoleg? Aren't they bumbling idiots?" Shrewheart asked. He didn't say anything on why Wolfkit was out of camp in the first place. As a kit, he had snuck out of camp enough times to know that a kit would want to escape. Just Reedheart had been a little more protective than Spottedpaw it seemed. Focusing again at the task on paw, he looked back to the distressed apprentice. "Anyways, where was he taken? And did you put up a good fight?"

Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 5:37

OOC: well I'm new to cats being taken and becoming kitty pets so I'm so confused I would prefer keeping him clan cat. And hey I'm not a mumbling fool lol
IC: spottedpaw listened at what he said. "well I can tell they are still in the forest but somewhere near two legs. And yes I did put up a fight you should see his leg if he didn't run it would have came off." she said bragging. She knew she wasn't that close to making the leg fall of but she liked to and a little more to what she actually did.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 6:44

OOC: Well, he'll have to go to Windclan eventually, around Flickerkit's birth at the latest.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 16:47

OOC: So basically you can rescue him but he'll leave at some point(Shrewheart will be dead by then)

IC: Wolfkit mewed and struggled. The Twoleg picked him up and chittered to him. Then it continued to walk, but with a bit of a limp. Good, He thought. That means Spottedpaw did decent damage. Then the Twoleg began to look around and made some confused noises. It had lost its way! He looked around, and saw the sky was getting a little light. Dawn would come, and the Clan was surely on its way. The Twoleg took a small rectangular black object out of its pocket and it lit up with images and signs. He batted a paw at it, and the Twoleg let out an amused purr. At least, that's what it seemed to be.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)   Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Kittens... Or Are They Kittypets?(Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next