Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaky Kittens(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Sneaky Kittens(open) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 16:14

Wolfkit tiptoed out of the nursery. The night was cool and crisp, and the sky was clear. Now would be the perfect night. He crouched and crept along camp towards the entrance to camp, praying to Starclan he wouldn't get caught. If he was, who knows what Blizzardstar would do?

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 17:57

spottedpaw walked out of the apprentice den and noticed a kit trying to leave camp. there are so many kits trying to leave even my friend did when she was a kit, she thought to herself. "hey you what do you think your doing?" she said smiling at the kit.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 7:00

Wolfkit jumped. "H-hi," He said. He had been caught! "J-just trying to find the d-dirtplace," He lied. "I c-can't see very well in the dark." This was also a lie. He could see very well. Every single detail of Spottedpaw's pelt was visible. He wasn't tired, either. He had been tossing and turning in his nest the whole night. So the solution? Explore Thunderclan territory.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 7:08

Spottedpaw smiled at the kit. She could easily tell he was lying but decided to help. "well lets go if you want to so bad." she said smiling at the kit then picking him up by the scruff. She carried the kit past the entrance and into the forest. She set him down and smiled. "i will make sure nothing hurts you so I'm coming with you." she said smiling. She wanted a little adventure and besides getting yelled at was her favorite part. She hoped crowpaw was still asleep when they got back.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 9:38

Wolfkit could feel himself go red- why did she insist to come with him? He blinked. "What could hurt me during the night? Surely the forest by camp is safe." This was a genuine question. Sure, he knew about badgers and foxes, but surely they couldn't see in the night like cats.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 11:07

Spottedpaw smiled at what the kit said. "well actually foxes can hear and smell better and badgers can see in the dark as well as any cat. So I would worry if I was you." she told him. Besides she loved the forest at night it was so pretty and mysterious.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 12:47

OOC: Should we move this to Thunderclan Territory?
IC: Wolfkit's eyes widened. "Really?" He asked. Then he looked around anxiously. "You're only an apprentice. Are you sure you can protect me. If something attacks, it'd be better to lose one kit than a kit AND an apprentice. Besides, do YOU scent foxes, badgers and dogs?"

Last edited by Jadewings93 on Mon 27 Nov 2017 - 12:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 13:13

OOC if u want
Ic she smiled at the comment. "well I am a good fighter and have a great nose cause I'm a better hunter." she replied

OOC: ya spottedpaw loves to have an adventure btw so she likes to get in trouble

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:20

Ok, I'll create the thread and make it closed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Kittens(open)   Sneaky Kittens(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Kittens(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: