Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Here to Help (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Here to Help (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Here to Help (CLOSED)   Here to Help (CLOSED) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 11:04 am

Suppressing a sigh of annoyance, Gingerstripe walked into the medicine den, not trying to disguise his disgruntled appearance. Being treated like an apprentice by his own Clanmates, many of whom were younger than him, had not helped his mood. The smell of Honeydrop pervaded in the herb-covered den, setting him a little on edge. Only last night, he had found the traitor and ended her code-breaking. However, the justice that had been dispensed didn't cover up the pain of his shattered life. His father was dead- betraying the medicine cat had been his last act. His own brother thought he was a monster, most likely. The she-cat who had raised him wasn't really his mother, and now held him in contempt like the rest of the Clan. And his real mother was dead- dead on the Thunderpath. No more than she deserved. But now, the warrior had to help out the single ShadowClan medicine cat, who seemed more troubled and brooding than ever. Which was why he was here... unless he was injured or required to be there, Gingerstripe wouldn't be caught dead in the medicine den. It reminded him that he broke the warrior code just by being alive. Forcing his claws to stay sheathed, the ruffled orange tabby tom sat down on the den floor, green eyes flat and hard. He held no love for Roaringblaze, but he served a necessary purpose. Looking around for his mother's former apprentice, the disgraced tom announced his presence. "I'm here to help. Magpiestar's orders, in case you'd forgotten."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Here to Help (CLOSED)   Here to Help (CLOSED) EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 10:43 am

Roaringblaze poked his head out of the corner where he was busy sorting the dwindling supply of herbs. When he saw who it was, the medicine cat had to suppress a look of distaste. He hadn't liked the way the tom had treated Honeydrop- his mentor hadn't deserved such treatment. There weren't many cats that he disliked in this world, but Gingerstripe had managed to land himself on that tiny list. "I haven't," Roaringblaze replied back cooly, turning back to his herbs. "I'll show you some things to do."

Spotting the sad lump of mouse-bile that clearly needed some organization, Roaringblaze had to resist the temptation to give the warrior that task. He waited to see what Gingerstripe would say, hoping that they could just get this over with.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Here to Help (CLOSED)   Here to Help (CLOSED) EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 1:56 pm

The medicine cat seemed to be as annoyed about this as Gingerstripe was. Good. It was as they said- misery loves company. And he was certainly as miserable as he'd ever been in his entire life. "Well, go ahead then," the disgraced warrior shot back at the black tom, following him further into the den. Though he was fine with the tom being grumpy, Roaringblaze's response rubbed him the wrong way. "Look, I don't like this either. Being around anyone that reminds me of my mother is hard. But there's no need for you to be so crass, is there?" He fought hard to keep his orange tabby fur from sticking up, but he was distinctly ruffled. His tail-tip twitched crossly. "Just tell me what needs to be done and I'll do it; I'll gladly get out of your fur. I don't really want to be here either, you know."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Here to Help (CLOSED)   Here to Help (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:26 am

Roaringblaze took Gingerstripes words into consideration and inwardly took a step back. What was he doing, thinking about being cruel to someone? Didn't he just scold Sycamorekit for doing that? If he really was the medicine cat of Shadowclan, he needed to be more mature.

"Alright you have a deal," Roraingblaze conceded, turning to face eye to eye with the cat who was Honeydrop's true son. He felt a pang of sadness at how much Gingerstripe would never get to know the cat who had been like a true guardian to him. For a moment, Roaringblaze wanted to ask Gingerstripe why he hated his own mother so much. "Just..." The little tom had to swallow the question down. "Sort the feverfew pile. It's in the farthest corner to the left."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Here to Help (CLOSED)   Here to Help (CLOSED) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Without a word, Gingerstripe turned in the direction the medicine cat indicated and began sorting through the strong-smelling herbs, trying not to wrinkle his nose. How could Roaringblaze work in here all day? The many herb scents invaded his senses and made it hard for him to think. It was driving him insane. And of course, it didn't have anything to do with the fact that Honeydrop always smelled like herbs... The tom shook his head angrily, trying to shake away the thoughts. He worked silently for a few more moments, feeling the awkward tension grow, before he finally had to say something. "So, um..." the disgraced warrior started, paws shuffling, not looking behind him to where Roaringblaze stood, "how have you been? I mean, the betrayal was hard on everyone. I hear you're taking a new apprentice soon?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here to Help (CLOSED)   Here to Help (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here to Help (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1