Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I had cash and a stack of paper and...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

I had cash and a stack of paper and... Empty
PostSubject: I had cash and a stack of paper and...   I had cash and a stack of paper and... EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 22:30

I had some cash and thought of where to hide it. I then noticed a stack of college paper I didn't need. So I put a .txt in my computer titled "Hey", and in it, it said "My cash is in the can of chocolate sticks". In the can of chocolate sticks was a paper that said "lol jk my cash is in the treasure box" then "lol jk it's in the printer" and so on. The person searching for my cash would go on a journey across my entire room, and I had plenty of papers. Either they would give up or find my cash hidden inside Forest of Secrets page 57.

Don't give me cash and a stack of college paper.

EDIT: I only hid one dollar in Forest of Secrets pg 57. Don't listen to .txts in my computer.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: I had cash and a stack of paper and...   I had cash and a stack of paper and... EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 22:59

what in the googly moogly

I had cash and a stack of paper and... Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

I had cash and a stack of paper and... Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: I had cash and a stack of paper and...   I had cash and a stack of paper and... EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 6:56

honestly? i aspire to do that

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: I had cash and a stack of paper and...   I had cash and a stack of paper and... EmptyTue 21 Nov 2017 - 14:06

I wonder who would go snooping in your computer like that. Maybe after you die, years later?

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

I had cash and a stack of paper and... Y7g3q6fuI had cash and a stack of paper and... Russian-blue-catI had cash and a stack of paper and... Shutterstock_138013388-300x300I had cash and a stack of paper and... Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: I had cash and a stack of paper and...   I had cash and a stack of paper and... EmptyTue 21 Nov 2017 - 16:05

It wouldn't be too hard, considering sometimes I need help finding something in my files, and the file is on the quick access soo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had cash and a stack of paper and...   I had cash and a stack of paper and... Empty

Back to top Go down

I had cash and a stack of paper and...
Page 1 of 1