Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Lonly Rouge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 7:08

Buttercup looked over at the warrior, then sighed. Perhaps Firestone didn't have to be the only cat who could get information on her missing kit at the upcoming Gathering he spoke of. "I don't know what her given name is now, but her name used to be Heather. She's a sandy-colored she-cat with bright amber eyes, and she's a shy little thing. Do you think you could find out how she's doing at the Gathering?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 7:26

OOC: omg that's soo funny
OC: "i don't need to her new name is heatherpaw she is apprentice now and my friends are friends with her so I also know her she is doing good." she told her. FrostFeather usually went to four trees everyday to see her friends so she was caught up with everything.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 7:38

Buttercup's eyes widened into arctic blue orbs. She practically thrusted her face into the warrior's. "You've seen my kit? She's not hurt? She's doing okay? I wouldn't put it past those ThunderClan dund faces if they did hurt her! If they did I'll line my nest with every last miserable ThunderClan pelt!"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 7:44

FrostFeather smiled. "yes she is safe and happy with her friends. But if you destroy thunderclan can you at least save my friends they are crowpaw,heatherpaw,foxpaw,Daisypaw,spottedpaw,specklefang,leafstorm,and of course all the parents." she said with amusement in her voice.

OOC: I'm having a blast

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 7:49

"Oh, no, if I end up destroying ThunderClan the only cat who will be spared is my Heather," Buttercup growled lowly.

(OOC: I'm at an important school event so my replies will be incredibly slow.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 13:20

OOC: Okay

Brooke layed still and lisent to the cats. "Well do you think everyone in the clan stole your kit?" she meowed quitly from where she laid.

A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 7:32

"that is a good question I thought you where all mean and bad." she said looking at the cat.

OOC: plz tell them your name I don't like calling my friends cats the cat

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 7:36

Buttercup lashed her tail. "They may as well have all stolen her," she spat. "Any cat from the Clan could've easily returned her to me, but they chose not to. They were too desperate to find another warrior that they all would rather steal a kit from her mother than wait for more Clan-born kits to arrive. And for that, I will not forgive one hair on their mangy pelts!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 8:00

FrostFeather knew there was now helping this cat except the unthinkable. She sighed and decided to stay out of it. Heatherpaw was happy in thunderclan and FrostFeather could have easily showed her to her mom. FrostFeather had no parents so she didn't know what it was like. She decided she would try so she ran off to four trees where she was supposed to meet spottedpaw and Daisypaw. When she got there she saw them waiting. "guys I need your help go follow me." she said and ran back to the rouges.

Daisypaw and spottedpaw where waiting for FrostFeather to show up and when she did she asked them to help her. They ran all the way to the barn to see what was going on. When they got there they saw two rouges. "frostfeather what do you need help with?" Daisypaw asked. "omg your rouges." spottedpaw said staring at the cats.

OOC: lol I added a twist

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by Daisy Cat on Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 8:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 8:12

(OOC: I appreciate you trying to help Buttercup XD But I don't want their reunion to be that easy. Besides that, Firestone of ShadowClan had already promised to visit Buttercup after the Gathering to tell her about Heatherpaw. I wouldn't want that future plot to be all for naught.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 8:17

Yoshachu wrote:
(OOC: I appreciate you trying to help Buttercup XD But I don't want their reunion to be that easy. Besides that, Firestone of ShadowClan had already promised to visit Buttercup after the Gathering to tell her about Heatherpaw. I wouldn't want that future plot to be all for naught.)

Edited

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 8:31

Buttercup narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the newcomers. "Who are they?" she growled.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 8:35

FrostFeather smiled at the rouges. "these are two of my closets thunderclan friends also featherpaws friends." she said still smiling.

Daisypaw smiled also when she heard featherpaw's name. "hi I'm Daisypaw." she said in greeting.

"ya and my name is spottedpaw." she said. "how do you know are friend featherpaw?" she asked.

OOC: wait for RoawImKoatt

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 15:21

OOC: Might wanna edit that Featherpaw xD

Brooke looked at them for awhile "Fine! Im Brooke" she said fiercely. She looked at Frostfeather and said "So why did you bring these stupid clan cats here? One clan cat is enough for me thank you very much". She was lashing her tail back and forth, she stood up still in a little pain and limped over towards the newcomers.

A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 16:23

Buttercup's fur fluffed up when she learned the new cats' origins. "You're ThunderClan cats?! Why did you bring these fox-hearts here, Frostfeather?!" She instantly turned to the WindClan cat with a fierce snarl.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lonly Rouge
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next