Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Lonly Rouge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 10:49

FrostFeather was on a patrol when she heard battling and went to check it out. She saw two cats that looked like rouges and smelled a scent marker for one of them. they must be fighting over there territory, she thought. she walked out of the bush she was hiding to see the cats clearer. She smiled at them and could tell that one was a mean cat and one was mad. She walked more towards them seeing that one had its tail pinned. "hi I'm FrostFeather from windclan and who are you?" she asked the cats.

OOC: hey roawimkoatt I got bored and needed a topic for my new warrior yay 😊

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:01

Brooke looked up at her and hissed "Get lost clan cat" she said and started walking towards Frostfeather.

OOC: Hi! Your always welcomed in my topics tho Brooke aint the friendliest cat

A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:03

OOC: you know me it's my favorite thing to do is make others nice and like me :b

OC: FrostFeather smiled more. She liked this cat. "hey being a clan cat is awesome I was just made a warrior." she said still bragging. "you haven't told me your name yet." she told the cat.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:57

(OOC: Go to the Battle System and you'll see a large chart entitled, "Battle Move Chart" that lists all the different moves. Directly underneath it is another chart that shows the damage points.)

Buttercup growled and reared up on her hind legs before pummeling Brooke's face with her paws, claws scraping her face.

Buttercup used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 SP.

Buttercup
45/45
110/140

Brooke
29/45
140/140

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 1:07

Brooke hissed and backed up a bit before charging at her and pushing her down onto the ground. Then she turned towards Frostfeather "Do I seem like the type of cat to go around and tell my name to everyone, you see youngster life aint as perfect as you seem to think" she said aggressively

Brooke used Run-And-Tackle, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 SP.

Buttercup
36/45
110/140

Brooke
29/45
130/140

OOC: Did I do it right? With the battle system.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 6:14

Buttercup spat as she was knocked away. Scrambling to her paws, having been knocked a good distance away, she was able to race up to Brooke from behind and slam into her with outstretched paws, sending her flying a few tail-lengths. Now standing in the spot her opponent had before, she narrowed her eyes at the Clan cat. "If you are ThunderClan, I will attack you..." she warned with a snarl.

Buttercup used Jumping Strike on Brooke, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 SP.

Buttercup
36/45
90/140

Brooke
19/45
130/140

(OOC: Perfect, great job! Two other things I feel I should mention: if your HP falls down to 0, you will be knocked out, and if your SP falls down to 0, you will become too exhausted to continue battling. If any of these fall to 0, you have lost. The second thing is you are not allowed to use the same move twice in a row if they stun your opponent or if they are a Clan-only move. Just think how unfair it would be for Brooke if Buttercup kept using Tail Yank and constantly stunned her so she could never get in an attack. XD

Also, I somehow completely missed Frostfeather's appearance, sorry! XD)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 19:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 6:21

OOC: NP I get that a lot I just had her mad warrior

OC: FrostFeather smiled at the fighting cats than laughed when she thought she was thunderclan. "no I'm windclan but why do you hate thunderclan I have friends there." she asked the cat. "since you guys won't tell me your names I will just call you rouge one(Brooke) and rouge two(buttercup)." she said smiling more.

OOC: FrostFeather's favorite activity is to make cats like each other as you can see she smiles a lot just ask RoawImkoatt we're friends and hey when do you want EchoPaw and FrostFeather to have a crush on each other during the training or after the secret training group?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 6:58

OOC: After/under the secret traning group

Brooke yowld in pain as she landed a few tail-lenghts away, she landed on her front-right shoulder. She got up quickly, she was in really bad pain now and started limping away from the other cats. She keept looking back to make sure that the other cat would leave her be.
She layed down in on a pile of hay, relaxing her hurts shoulder, still keeping an eye on the other cats.
Even if she didnt wanna admit it she had given up. And she was in bad pain at the moment.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 15:05

OOC: Because we are rouges we cant get healed by medicin cats so how do we heal?.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 15:31

(OOC: You have to remember, you cannot double post. If you have something extra to say, update your first post. It's against the rules to double post.

As far as healing rogues, I'm not sure... I'll look into it.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 16:03

OOC: Dangit Daisy just told me about a hour ago I just forgot, sorry Im still trying to learn and all that

Well okay thanks, let me know if you find anything :)

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2017 - 20:25

(OOC: Don't worry, just keep that in mind for next time. Also, I think I have a partial solution... Though there aren't any medicine cats for rogues, they'll just have to improvise, and any cat can use cobwebs or moss to stop bleeding, though it won't completely restore HP. :3)

Buttercup turned back to Frostfeather and snorted impatiently at her. "Keep your fur on. My name is Buttercup, and I hate ThunderClan because those fox-hearts stole my only living kit from me..."

She turned her attention back to Brooke, pondering for a few moments, then trotted into the barn. She came back out moments later with thick cobwebs wrapped around her forepaw, and once she approached the other rogue she gently pressed them into her wounds to stop any bleeding. "Listen... You can still stay here, but you just can't hunt the mice around here. I can do that for you, okay? I'm just trying to lay low until I hear back from a Clan cat about my stolen kit, and this is the only place I could find. I don't want to be driven out, not when I'm so close to learning more about my dear kit and how to save her from that dreaded ThunderClan..."

Buttercup used Heal on Brooke.

Brooke
39/45
130/140

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 0:52

Brooke looked at her for awhile "Fine.. And Im Brooke by the way" she said. "And thanks.." she meowd quietly. Looked towards Frostfeather. Then she started to groom herself a little.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 5:54

FrostFeather thought it over and smiled. "hey buttercup who's your kit I have six friends in thunderclan so I might know the little one." she said smiling. She was thinking if buttercup knew that her kit was safe she would be less grumpy.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 6:07

Brooke rested her head on her "good" leg and looked at Buttercup and Frostfeather with half closed eyes.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lonly Rouge
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next