Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) Empty
PostSubject: And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang)   And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Mange had gotten more and more adventurous as the days passed, SkyClan may have bordered his home but, it's own borders seemed far more interesting. A large oak tree lay on its side, conquered long ago most likely by storms. He backed away from it before getting a running start, leaping onto the trunk. From there, he traveled through branches, barren for seasons. Leaflitter and fungus piled up from the bottom to parts of the trunk and some branches were claimed as well. He noticed shifting in the piles of leaves around him, hidden in shelves of fungus he could smell some sort of animal. Crouching down, he watched the sifting until a strange creature he didn't expect poked its head out. Some strange thing, he may have heard about it before, a... mole? The tom knew when he was lucky, swiping at it with his claws, and grabbing it with teeth quickly after. Once it was away from the burrow it came out of, he bit the spine and sniffed at his catch. Slipping into thicker branches of the fallen tree, he ate without much wariness. Just about apprentice age, he still looked much younger from a lack of nutrition. He knew it was too risky to lose his meal to a fox or another cat. He just hoped he would be able to finish the catch in peace, however, he wouldn't get the chance.

And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang)   And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 12:07 am

Specklefang had grown accustomed to solitary walks, the silence welcoming. The massive she-cat was slowly becoming more scar-riddled, her face a mess, her shoulder scarring, and a fresh wound to her tail making it crooked and the large she-cat stumble wherever she went. Everything was crumbling around the large she-cat yet she did not seek solace in her mate, in her friends- oh... she didn't have friends. All of them were dead or had disappeared... or she had lost them of her own violation. Her paws carried her to the borders, though it wasn't the thunderpath. It was the Skyclan border.

Specklefang's rump collapsed onto some fallen leaves, her fur soaking with early morning dew. Specklefang's ears twitched, rustling making her ears twitch... what was left of them anyways. Turning her head with a sniff of the air, she saw a mangy little rat before she smelled it. Frowning the enormous she-cat let out a low growl, watching as it caught a mole rather sloppily. It was odd, Specklefang was more irritated by the toms atrocious crouch and killing bite. The whole of Thunderclan thought Specklefang had something against rogues, and yes it was true but she didn't care for the ones outside the clans.

But it was much more complicated than that, it was just the rogues that tried to join the clans if they joined they were asking for injury and perhaps death, being a warrior was dangerous. Not just that, but how could she trust them with her life? They could bail when the going got rough and leave the clan to die or to cheat off of two-legs food. The very blood and life before rogues had before clan-life was questionable, unknowable, and was not to be trusted. Specklefang continued to stare at the ugly little cat that munched on the mole, unknowing of her presence.

It took moments for Specklefang to realize that the little tom was eating and hunting on her side of the border, nose wrinkling her teeth bared and she glowered. "You know, you're not supposed to hunt on clan territory, lest you want your blood spilled," Specklefang warned, too tired physically or mentally to get to her paws, neither was she keen to get up only to stumble onto her side just because a fox got a good chomp on her tail. "Your crouch could use some work. Tuck your legs under you, keep your tail straight and level but allow it to be loose." Specklefang spat, her ears flicking against her cranium.

Teaching a helpless little rogue that would most likely freeze in leafbare was a welcome distraction.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang)   And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 1:32 am

Mange jumped just a hair, and looked at the monstrous she-cat with wide eyes. He nearly fell off the tree at the sight of her, battle-scarred, giant, waves of bitterness came off the she-cat. His fur rose defensively out of instinct but he'd fly before he battled with this cat. She didn't seem to move after the threat, only speaking about his hunting skills. 

With a twist in his expression, he looked at his paws, shuffling his paws underneath himself and hovering his ratty tail over the rest of the trunk. His paws were far to close together this way, all four of them were nearly touching underneath him. The position was off and he leaned back into more of a sitting position when his balance began to wobbled. With a perplexed look his glanced back at the she-cat. "Are you... Sure this is better?" He gave a strained mew as he focused on balancing in the strange position.

And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang)   And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang) Empty

Back to top Go down

And They Think I Look Scary.... (For Specklefang)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: